Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(20) (Page 108)

-Muskii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Muskii-
-Muskii-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Hoo Hoo
Long conversations .. I am just keeping quiet and readint it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuri_reddy

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

Hoo Hoo

y musku??

looks like everyone left...Cry
ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raji_virman

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

hey gals tell me one thing...was it only me or jigar was actually shocked when rashi came from behind and started rubbing his shoulders(for applying butter)LOLfor a second I thought he got scaredLOL

@sarah...hiSmile

LOLLOLLOL yaaa may b bcozz he know dat never rashi did like dat...sooo initially he was shockedTongue

after dat blushingSmile

u know wut...I'm wondering if he thought it's someone else...tht is why he was shocked and turned out to see and then he saw it was none other than his wife...and then he flashed his million-dollar smileLOL

dis is exactly correct anki...but he dont know dat who will dare to touch him when rashi is theirLOL impossibleLOL

soo true...he probably wud hv got scared for tht girl(had it been someone else) because rashi would hv killed her then and there...when she can scold a puppy for touching him...then there's no way a girl can touch himROFL

ROFLROFL
ROFL did u see dawal how was he looking at them...poor fellow he dont have atleast dat with his wife...LOLLOL

his wife doesn't even wish him...let alone rubbing his shoulders...I actually feel bad for dhaval sometimes...out of all the three siblings...seems only rashi is luckyWinkLOL

yaaa she is the most lucky but always she tries all kalakari  to be a more extreme lucky girl...ohhh cute & innocent girl...SmileSmileSmile

yes she wants to be praised...if nt for everything atleast the gal should be praised when she deserves it but these idiots keep praising gopi...soo I can understand her pov...

u knw thats one of the major changes ive noticed in rashi apart from her love and care towards jigar, she no longer does kalakaris for money all she wants is a little praise, and she gets happy with even the smallest of 'good job'. but all bcuz of that stupid urmi who is manipulating her into believing that only way to get praises is to show gopi down. plus i really dodnt like how the modis esp koki diffrentiate between bari bahu and choti bahu, i knw its common in the entire indian subcontinent but still i believe this is ne of the mny parts of the cultures that should be changed for good,both dil's should be given same space and respect, that would solve many probs family's face nowadays and also stop many fanmily's from breaking apartBig smile

absolutely true...rashi no longer runs after money...yes her eyes light up when she hears abt diamonds but then she is a girl and as far as I know...every normal girl loves diamonds...soo I can't blame herLOL

okay on a serious note...u r absolutely right...this jhethani-devrani issue is totally uncalled for...I don't understand why kokila always makes it a point to remind rashi tht she is the devrani...she actually likes to say it again and again tht her gopi vahu is the jhethani...I wonder if she has forgotten tht she too is the younger dil of the family...both the dils should be given equal respect...I feel one of the main reasons why rashi does all these kalakaries is because of kokila only...the way she keeps on shouting at her for even the smallest thing is actually irritating...I felt soo bad for rashi in thursday's episode...at the end when they were all doing janmashtami pooja...only gopi-ahem did the aarti...why...just because they r elder tht doesn't mean tht rashi-jigar don't hv any rights...her face when she kind of gives a side-look to jigar...she was actually feeling bad for both of them...

p.s. sorry for my long rantLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuri_reddyQueen.BeeCintila-Muskii-

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Hoo Hoo

y musku??

no...no...I'm still here...was busy typing my long rant...u know I love to do itWinkLOL

@muskaan...I'd like to read ur views as well...

madhuri_reddy

-Muskii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Muskii-
-Muskii-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Hoo Hoo

y musku??

Nah , everyone is there
This pandey said to SIL that she looks pretty
I heard it , and I am always teasing him by saying it
So he is sitting here and disturbing me ..
so No replies ..its better to read 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuri_reddyQueen.Bee

-Muskii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Muskii-
-Muskii-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Hoo Hoo

y musku??

no...no...I'm still here...was busy typing my long rant...u know I love to do itWinkLOL

someone is disturbing me by taking keyboard .how can i reply

Queen.Beeankita_raji

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by raji_virman

hey gals tell me one thing...was it only me or jigar was actually shocked when rashi came from behind and started rubbing his shoulders(for applying butter)LOLfor a second I thought he got scaredLOL

@sarah...hiSmile

LOLLOLLOL yaaa may b bcozz he know dat never rashi did like dat...sooo initially he was shockedTongue

after dat blushingSmile

u know wut...I'm wondering if he thought it's someone else...tht is why he was shocked and turned out to see and then he saw it was none other than his wife...and then he flashed his million-dollar smileLOL

dis is exactly correct anki...but he dont know dat who will dare to touch him when rashi is theirLOL impossibleLOL

soo true...he probably wud hv got scared for tht girl(had it been someone else) because rashi would hv killed her then and there...when she can scold a puppy for touching him...then there's no way a girl can touch himROFL

ROFLROFL
ROFL did u see dawal how was he looking at them...poor fellow he dont have atleast dat with his wife...LOLLOL

his wife doesn't even wish him...let alone rubbing his shoulders...I actually feel bad for dhaval sometimes...out of all the three siblings...seems only rashi is luckyWinkLOL

yaaa she is the most lucky but always she tries all kalakari  to be a more extreme lucky girl...ohhh cute & innocent girl...SmileSmileSmile

yes she wants to be praised...if nt for everything atleast the gal should be praised when she deserves it but these idiots keep praising gopi...soo I can understand her pov...

u knw thats one of the major changes ive noticed in rashi apart from her love and care towards jigar, she no longer does kalakaris for money all she wants is a little praise, and she gets happy with even the smallest of 'good job'. but all bcuz of that stupid urmi who is manipulating her into believing that only way to get praises is to show gopi down. plus i really dodnt like how the modis esp koki diffrentiate between bari bahu and choti bahu, i knw its common in the entire indian subcontinent but still i believe this is ne of the mny parts of the cultures that should be changed for good,both dil's should be given same space and respect, that would solve many probs family's face nowadays and also stop many fanmily's from breaking apartBig smile

absolutely true...rashi no longer runs after money...yes her eyes light up when she hears abt diamonds but then she is a girl and as far as I know...every normal girl loves diamonds...soo I can't blame herLOL

okay on a serious note...u r absolutely right...this jhethani-devrani issue is totally uncalled for...I don't understand why kokila always makes it a point to remind rashi tht she is the devrani...she actually likes to say it again and again tht her gopi vahu is the jhethani...I wonder if she has forgotten tht she too is the younger dil of the family...both the dils should be given equal respect...I feel one of the main reasons why rashi does all these kalakaries is because of kokila only...the way she keeps on shouting at her for even the smallest thing is actually irritating...I felt soo bad for rashi in thursday's episode...at the end when they were all doing janmashtami pooja...only gopi-ahem did the aarti...why...just because they r elder tht doesn't mean tht rashi-jigar don't hv any rights...her face when she kind of gives a side-look to jigar...she was actually feeling bad for both of them...

p.s. sorry for my long rantLOL

i luv ur long rant.. u know sometimes i do it too.. what happened on thursda??Confused

-Muskii-ankita_raji

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Hoo Hoo

y musku??

someone is disturbing me by taking keyboard .how can i reply

lol...who told u to tease ur brother for complimenting his wife...nvr mind...u carry on readingLOL

-Muskii-

Go to top