Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Muskaan.Musky

because she is innocent
jumping on bed means SR for anki and madhu

when cleaning an apple,running around the house for 20 mins...throwing colour all around can mean sd...then why to hv a doubt abt my hard-working raji's sr...poor souls worked soo hard but these two r just not ready to believe🤣
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita_raji

okkk...let tht be the case...and u r still doubting it they've had their sr or not😆as per ur comments...they've had 'it' lots of times😉🤣

thats immoral traffic.. they werent married then 😆
madhuri_reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
now where the discussion is going...ooo what is this jumping on bed...floor ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ goddd save me from this extreme comedy... my stomach is paining ...😆

Edited by madhuri_reddy - 11 years ago
ankita_raji thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

tell her u r checking were the program is compiling or not... ur a btech student na?? when will u learn to deal old ppl .. i am ur junior dear.. look how i managed..

yaa madhuri...take some tips from rashi...she is too good when it comes to handling chimpanzees and ofcourse our elders as well...right rashi??😆
Queen.Bee thumbnail

when cleaning an apple,running around the house for 20 mins...throwing colour all around can mean sd...then why to hv a doubt abt my hard-working raji's sr...poor souls worked soo hard but these two r just not ready to believe🤣

y r u hanging on to this@bold..

seriously.. sneezing n having dinner n giving coughsyrup.. is much more hard work when compared to all that sd circus?? its like comparing jigar to ahem?? like i said comparing goat to haathi..
ankita_raji thumbnail

thats immoral traffic.. they werent married then 😆

when they couldn't stop themselves then...how do u think they could've stopped themselves after tht special cough-syrup treat🤣
Queen.Bee thumbnail

yaa madhuri...take some tips from rashi...she is too good when it comes to handling chimpanzees and ofcourse our elders as well...right rashi??😆

okk.. careful with my chimpanzee... now play with ur gorilla for sometime.. n then musku's king kong...
Queen.Bee thumbnail

when they couldn't stop themselves then...how do u think they could've stopped themselves after tht special cough-syrup treat🤣

just like jigar resisted laddoo n tattoo attack with hi s business deals... 🤣
madhuri_reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

tell her u r checking were the program is compiling or not... ur a btech student na?? when will u learn to deal old ppl .. i am ur junior dear.. look how i managed..

what?? if i say them like dat for program compilation i m laughing😆😆 sooo much then no doubt pakka immediately they will join me in mental hospital rashi🤣🤣🤣
🤣
ankita_raji thumbnail

y r u hanging on to this@bold..

seriously.. sneezing n having dinner n giving coughsyrup.. is much more hard work when compared to all that sd circus?? its like comparing jigar to ahem?? like i said comparing goat to haathi..

u only said tht they did nt work hard...soo I was just trying to clear tht point😆

okkk...it seems u wanted to see comedy circus rather than all tht...u liked gohem's sd soo much rashi😉now don't come after me with chappals in ur hands🤣