Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: raji_virman

u knw thats one of the major changes ive noticed in rashi apart from her love and care towards jigar, she no longer does kalakaris for money all she wants is a little praise, and she gets happy with even the smallest of 'good job'. but all bcuz of that stupid urmi who is manipulating her into believing that only way to get praises is to show gopi down. plus i really dodnt like how the modis esp koki diffrentiate between bari bahu and choti bahu, i knw its common in the entire indian subcontinent but still i believe this is ne of the mny parts of the cultures that should be changed for good,both dil's should be given same space and respect, that would solve many probs family's face nowadays and also stop many fanmily's from breaking apart😃

absolutely true...rashi no longer runs after money...yes her eyes light up when she hears abt diamonds but then she is a girl and as far as I know...every normal girl loves diamonds...soo I can't blame her😆

okay on a serious note...u r absolutely right...this jhethani-devrani issue is totally uncalled for...I don't understand why kokila always makes it a point to remind rashi tht she is the devrani...she actually likes to say it again and again tht her gopi vahu is the jhethani...I wonder if she has forgotten tht she too is the younger dil of the family...both the dils should be given equal respect...I feel one of the main reasons why rashi does all these kalakaries is because of kokila only...the way she keeps on shouting at her for even the smallest thing is actually irritating...I felt soo bad for rashi in thursday's episode...at the end when they were all doing janmashtami pooja...only gopi-ahem did the aarti...why...just because they r elder tht doesn't mean tht rashi-jigar don't hv any rights...her face when she kind of gives a side-look to jigar...she was actually feeling bad for both of them...

p.s. sorry for my long rant😆
ankita_raji thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

y musku??

looks like everyone left...😭

no...no...I'm still here...was busy typing my long rant...u know I love to do it😉😆

@muskaan...I'd like to read ur views as well...
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

y musku??

looks like everyone left...😭

Nah , everyone is there
This pandey said to SIL that she looks pretty
I heard it , and I am always teasing him by saying it
So he is sitting here and disturbing me ..
so No replies ..its better to read 
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ankita_raji

no...no...I'm still here...was busy typing my long rant...u know I love to do it😉😆

@muskaan...I'd like to read ur views as well...

someone is disturbing me by taking keyboard .how can i reply
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

absolutely true...rashi no longer runs after money...yes her eyes light up when she hears abt diamonds but then she is a girl and as far as I know...every normal girl loves diamonds...soo I can't blame her😆

okay on a serious note...u r absolutely right...this jhethani-devrani issue is totally uncalled for...I don't understand why kokila always makes it a point to remind rashi tht she is the devrani...she actually likes to say it again and again tht her gopi vahu is the jhethani...I wonder if she has forgotten tht she too is the younger dil of the family...both the dils should be given equal respect...I feel one of the main reasons why rashi does all these kalakaries is because of kokila only...the way she keeps on shouting at her for even the smallest thing is actually irritating...I felt soo bad for rashi in thursday's episode...at the end when they were all doing janmashtami pooja...only gopi-ahem did the aarti...why...just because they r elder tht doesn't mean tht rashi-jigar don't hv any rights...her face when she kind of gives a side-look to jigar...she was actually feeling bad for both of them...

p.s. sorry for my long rant😆

i luv ur long rant.. u know sometimes i do it too.. what happened on thursda??😕
ankita_raji thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muskaan.Musky

someone is disturbing me by taking keyboard .how can i reply

lol...who told u to tease ur brother for complimenting his wife...nvr mind...u carry on reading😆
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muskaan.Musky

Nah , everyone is there
This pandey said to SIL that she looks pretty
I heard it , and I am always teasing him by saying it
So he is sitting here and disturbing me ..
so No replies ..its better to read 

ha..ha..ha... i like ur pandeyji...
ankita_raji thumbnail

i luv ur long rant.. u know sometimes i do it too.. what happened on thursda??😕

they were all doing janmashtami pooja...but only gopi-ahem did the aarti...soo rashi felt bad...when the aarti got over...she kind of gave a side look at jigar...and her expression showed tht she was feeling bad for both of them...
madhuri_reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

they were all doing janmashtami pooja...but only gopi-ahem did the aarti...soo rashi felt bad...when the aarti got over...she kind of gave a side look at jigar...and her expression showed tht she was feeling bad for both of them...

yaa i too noticed how she was looking sadly at jigar for a moment...😭😭 i too felt bad but i think jigar had no feelings at all...how can he be like dat...🤢
raji_virman thumbnail

@anki   when i saw that i thought it was how the puja is done, but now i see that they are even bringig discrimination in religious activities😡

ps: sorry for vanishing mom called
Edited by raji_virman - 11 years ago