~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(20) - Page 55

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Niobi.arshi

lol rashi🤣
i am really angry hearing that gopi saved rashi😡how??by finding her??or by inspired her??🤢

yeah.. i would have tolerated if they praised ahem,, after all it was his idea...😡

but they r portraying gopi sarv gun sampan n modi's lucky star n rashi a total useless n khotta sikka.. which modi's never wanted in mm even jigar...

😡
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

u didnt heard bolt winning gold medal in Olympics??😕.. mm ppl will give its credits to gopi..😆 i read it in some hilarious post about yest epi...

ive heard that but didnt understand the gopi part, but the post is deffo true😆
share ur opinion here plz
i am very disapoint hearing this that gopi saved rashi...
Originally posted by raji_virman

u expectong any raji scene😕, if thre is could you pls give a live update😛

I don't think there'll be a raji scene but by chance even if we get a 2 sec scene I'll give it's update after the episode is over...
Originally posted by ankita_raji

I don't think there'll be a raji scene but by chance even if we get a 2 sec scene I'll give it's update after the episode is over...

ohhh god where were u??? was so worried for u doll...

yeah.. i would have tolerated if they praised ahem,, after all it was his idea...😡

but they r portraying gopi sarv gun sampan n modi's lucky star n rashi a total useless n khotta sikka.. which modi's never wanted in mm even jigar...

😡
ya ahems idea was gd but gopiAngry
if she doesnt do anythings even she gets all the credit...u r saying the truth only rashiAngry
sarv gun sampan vahu
guyz ll u watch 2days episode???
der was noo precap yest..dont know what ll b hpn??😕

ohhh god where were u??? was so worried for u doll...

awww...I was busy this week rashi tht's why I couldn't come online...came online sometime back and then I was seeing all those offscreen segments of yesterday and today...
Originally posted by Niobi.arshi

guyz ll u watch 2days episode???
der was noo precap yest..dont know what ll b hpn??😕

I'll watch today's episode...and there was a precap shown yesterday arshi...gobi mahaan was filling the handi with dahi but rashi tells her tht she needs help and in the meanwhile kurmi exchanges the handi...
Originally posted by ankita_raji

I'll watch today's episode...and there was a precap shown yesterday arshi...gobi mahaan was filling the handi with dahi but rashi tells her tht she needs help and in the meanwhile kurmi exchanges the handi...
oh sry dear mayb i missed😳
me too ll watch 2days epi...
hope we get a raji scene😍