~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(20) - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ankita_raji

@bold...well if this is the case then I'll hv to say tht she is nt soo innocent now😉

i hope ur belief will b with ya.. but i still think she is still fresh as new bride...😃 so i kinda hope she will leave mm n will marry someone else without bro n joint family  n will lead a happy life ...
Edited by rashi.krishna - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Alexandrarose

hi ya guys ...what zzz upp any thing hot ?????
helo no nothing hot ...
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

i hope ur belief will b with ya.. but i still think she is still fresh as new bride...😃 so i kinda hope she will leave mm n will marry someone else without bro n joint family  n will lead a happy life ...

okies...soo I think they've had their sr and u think it was suraj hua madham-part 2...both of us hv discussed this lots of times...soo the next time everyone is online...we'll discuss this and see what others hv to say abt this...

and ur wish is nt going to be fulfilled dear...u think jigar will let her marry anyone else or rather would she even want to marry someone else😉

okies...soo I think they've had their sr and u think it was suraj hua madham-part 2...both of us hv discussed this lots of times...soo the next time everyone is online...we'll discuss this and see what others hv to say abt this...

and ur wish is nt going to be fulfilled dear...u think jigar will let her marry anyone else or rather would she even want to marry someone else😉

then she will have to face her resources draining to gopi in her entire life time.. mayb except jigar.. everything will flow to gopi mayya's feet..

then she will have to face her resources draining to gopi in her entire life time.. mayb except jigar.. everything will flow to gopi mayya's feet..

to stop tht from happening...poor gal keeps listening to kurmi's bakwaas...the day she also starts getting praised...I'm sure she'll stop listening to kurmi's stupid ideas...
only jigar praises her...  that too started recently... i think she has to tell her insecurities n her feelings to jigar.. mayb he can advice her to not to think like that... listening to kurmi only worsens the already pathetic thing...
ruccha tweeted boring day.. so more achaar kand n no raji i think...

only jigar praises her...  that too started recently... i think she has to tell her insecurities n her feelings to jigar.. mayb he can advice her to not to think like that... listening to kurmi only worsens the already pathetic thing...

this is something I always wanted to see...bt knowing jigar's character I don't know if he'll be able to understand rashi's point of view since we've nvr seen him jealous of anyone...

ruccha tweeted boring day.. so more achaar kand n no raji i think...

ohh no...I'm surely nt watching sns this week🥱

this is something I always wanted to see...bt knowing jigar's character I don't know if he'll be able to understand rashi's point of view since we've nvr seen him jealous of anyone...

yeah even if rashi finds herself a bf.. he will never b jealous.. he will happily share... i wonder being an only son he should b naturally jealous but no he is more generous than ahem who has kinjal..

yeah after all manufacturing company toh different hai..