Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ankita_raji

probably I should take the third one...second one should be u...since ur name is also rashi...soo u r part-2 and I'm part-3...

what r u talking abt??😕
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

probably I should take the third one...second one should be u...since ur name is also rashi...soo u r part-2 and I'm part-3...

ha..ha..ha.. i am the very first n foremost soul weeping here in IF remember??
Edited by rashi.krishna - 11 years ago
ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Muskaan...I loved the testimonial u sent me...(belated)happy friendship day to u too🤗
ankita_raji thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

ha..ha..ha.. i am the very first n foremost soul weeping here in IF remember??

we both hv been weeping for long...the only difference is I was weeping silently😉😆
Queen.Bee thumbnail

we both hv been weeping for long...the only difference is I was weeping silently😉😆

n me violently?? 😆 😆 feeling heartbroken today... i feel hopeless as ever felt.. like i dont have anything to look forward.. feel sooo sad right now..
ankita_raji thumbnail

n me violently?? 😆 😆 feeling heartbroken today... i feel hopeless as ever felt.. like i dont have anything to look forward.. feel sooo sad right now..

I understand😭

p.s. wut was the sbb segment...rashi stealing achaar to help kurmi??
Queen.Bee thumbnail

I understand😭

p.s. wut was the sbb segment...rashi stealing achaar to help kurmi??

n glohem rumance as icing on the cake.. rashi kabab mein haddi.. she got scared seeing what gohem was doing in the kitchen.. she said weird stuff... i wonder if she actually.. u know ... did it... i strongly believe it wasnt sr...
ankita_raji thumbnail

n glohem rumance as icing on the cake.. rashi kabab mein haddi.. she got scared seeing what gohem was doing in the kitchen.. she said weird stuff... i wonder if she actually.. u know ... did it... i strongly believe it wasnt sr...

she got scared when she saw gohem romancing...lol...can u blame the poor gal😆
Queen.Bee thumbnail
well not really.. its a torcher to see their romance...

BUT... the thing is she sreamed... n ahem asked her y she screamed n she said lizards... my question is if she is this much innocent... was it one of jigar's dream we saw the other day... sooraj hua maddham AGAIN in MM..???

now i am sure it wasnt sr... even starplus.in summary says they spent a romantic ni8.. not that they consummated their marriage...
ankita_raji thumbnail

well not really.. its a torcher to see their romance...

BUT... the thing is she sreamed... n ahem asked her y she screamed n she said lizards... my question is if she is this much innocent... was it one of jigar's dream we saw the other day... sooraj hua maddham AGAIN in MM..???

now i am sure it wasnt sr... even starplus.in summary says they spent a romantic ni8.. not that they consummated their marriage...

she probably screamed because she wanted to put an end to the torture...lol...or probably she was nt expecting anyone there at tht time...I don't think it's because she is innocent...I think it was their sr only...remember she asked kurmi if she can be pregnant the next day😆and I think tht is what they write in the summary...I think it was the same for gohem as well...