Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SBB-Achar putri ka romance!! (Page 3)

.Gianna. Senior Member
.Gianna.
.Gianna.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Originally posted by coolspicebabe_1

Wow... I don't know whether to laugh or weep with laughter Tongue are the CVs so out of ideas that now we have to watch achaar stealing kalakaris? This takes "nayi soch" to a whole new level LOL 

Well at least it's some form of entertainment Tongue 

Thank you for the wonderful written update Smile at least now I know what to expect!

How can you ask if they are out of ideas when they never had any in the first place? LOL

hahahaha! So true!! Big smile My bad Tongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Wow... I don't know whether to laugh or weep with laughter Tongue are the CVs so out of ideas that now we have to watch achaar stealing kalakaris? This takes "nayi soch" to a whole new level LOL 

Thank you for the wonderful written update Smile at least now I know what to expect!

How can you ask if they are out of ideas when they never had any in the first place? LOL

It's ok. You are forgiven! Big smile

At one time even I hoped SNS cv's would have some good ideas let alone any great ideas. Sadly I was mistaken Cry

.Gianna.

.Gianna. Senior Member
.Gianna.
.Gianna.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

It's ok. You are forgiven! Big smile

At one time even I hoped SNS cv's would have some good ideas let alone any great ideas. Sadly I was mistaken Cry

Same... I actually liked the show in the beginning because it was different from everything else that was on at the time and I think SNS started soon after all the Ekta nightmares went off air so it was a breath of fresh air after years of saas-bahu torture. But after 2+ years of the same kind of kalakaris, one does start to wonder if there's anything more to the storyline except an endless cat and mouse chase - UrShi's mindless brainwaves, Koki's suspicions which never result in anything and Gopi's endless tears Tongue

Having said that, even though it's frustrating to watch the same thing in different scenarios over and over again I'm honestly just taking it for what it's worth - pure, mindless entertainment. I'm neither emotionally attached to it nor expecting any original creative ideas that don't centre around urmi's nonsense.. and in doing so, I find that I'm actually enjoying the nonsense they show... like yesterday's episode with Urmi's comparison of family to sona and chandi LOL ah, she's a unique specimen that one Big smile 

So yes, despite the lack of creativity it's still good entertainment TongueSmileSmile

DivineDarkness

gitaindar Newbie
gitaindar
gitaindar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update... i won't watch the epi. Not to interested in gopi the amchar queen. ..its hard to believe  the romance. Did they fire the former writers?  i want to see more of kinjal and her mom... bring back the old bf. resolve that issue

Go to top