Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

exactly...😆
ipk forum is fulled with "show is ending "  BArun is leaving..." " shyam is brother of khushi" Arnav may b khushi's sibling..."  arhi's father is same..." ...arhi's marriage consummated & khushi is gonna pregnant"...leads r gonna replaced"...🤣...

first i used get angry with those who r spreading these...but now a days i am really enjoying & laughing like hell ...when high drama is going on...really dear...IPKKND FORUM SPOILERS r relaxation & fun 2 read...😉

More than real posts, the forum is filled with spoilers and rumours. 

Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very good and much needed post..when reading that sort of foolish spoilers , one should really use common sense...
incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soloperson

Very good and much needed post..when reading that sort of foolish spoilers , one should really use common sense...

Thanks. 
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
arnav-khushi...bro-sis ðŸ¤£...thats gotta be one heck of a spoiler !!!!
srsly that will be the end of IPK ðŸ˜‰
if thats the case then the title of the show will get its answer...iss pyaar ko kya naam doon...its easy  to give a name to the love between bro-sis ðŸ˜‰

as far as i have seen only mishti's spoiler can be trusted so am going by that ðŸ˜‰
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

totally agree with you...I ws a person who believed all the spoilers but now not..

its better only read Mashti's one...

ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

More than real posts, the forum is filled with spoilers and rumours. 

😆😆...u know one thing dear...when people r saying rumors about SaRun...we'll bash them& say them hello hai bye bye😡...but when Sanaya said he is her brother...😳.tat time so many got heart attack & became heart broken...😆..saying tat they felt bad...😆.is it equal 2 making rumors themselves know..?? i really cant understand this people..😕
mad-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wat who gav shyam khushi bro-sis.. Its EPIC
Its impossible 2 happen as i m sure CVs r not dat mad 2 create obsession b/w a brother n sis...