Originally posted by: vijji12

nahi ipkknd girl
crazy Ar
shian

you know but more than the show i'm attached to u guys and IF ðŸ˜†
SILPA8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Huh... atlast i decided to write this...

after seeing many posts on arhi that they are half or full wateva "Siblings" i am really fed up... why don't we think in a positive way...

Dadi said woh 'aurath'... it doesn't mean any other lady may be that aurath is also arnav's mom...

Just read my POV...

1.        may be 'woh aurath' is arnie mom too...

why i am thinking in this way..???

we all know in starting episodes they showed arnie chacha is a scumbag... may be he is trying to cheat Sr.malik in a big way and arnie mom came to know about this through khushi father (who is a wafadar human in seeshmahal / Maliks empire)... arnie mom may tried to find out the truth with help of khushi father and in that way she is meeting her father secretly and meanwhile chacha came to know that she is spying on him with khushi father and he creates a story n may be fills dirt to Sr.Malik n Dadi...  as we know how arnav is arrogant period n as per dadi his father is like that too n we saw howz is dadi... so Sr.Malik n Dadi may Misunderstand her in certain circumstances and may be they said some ill words to arnie mom on the day of anji marriage as chacha showed some false proofs against khushi father n arnie mom... and after hearing such ill words may be she cant take it n she suicide..

2.       My 2nd prediction is...

May be khushi mom is sister to Sr.Malik n she married Guptas son without  maliks interest... chacha again did some bluff here and creates a havoc as they all MU her... meanwhile arnie mom may be helping khushi mom in someway n in that process khushi father meeting arnie mom secretly this may cause to a MU...

3.       And the 3rd prediction is...

Khushi father is working with Maliks and he is wafadar... chacha did some mischief and khushi father caught him and gives him a chance... meanwhile chacha planned some bad and creates a misunderstand between malik n khushi father... in this process khushi father may be went to jail or may be malik in anger told someone to kill him... khushi father came to know this and informs the same to khushi mom n to request maliks she may be come to seeshmahal on anji wedding... on this process she is talking with Sr.Malik and asking him don't this to her and they have daughter who will suffer atlast n all... may be arnie mom MU this conversation n chacha takes this as opputunity and fills her mind with dirt and she may commit suicide...  in meanwhile khushi, father n mother are walking on road and a truck comes speedly n hits them...

I really don't think PH will show such a love story between arnav father n khushi mom... coz it is a SP show and if we go past shows or at present shows never SP did something like that... and how the hell CVs will show love birds as siblings suddenly... such a disgusting thot...

One thing i am not getting how you will see if they show arhi as half siblings... that thot makes me sick... n how you are getting such negative thots... its a request please stop such posts...

vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveydovey

Vijji I made a vm trailer on arhi for a FF. it's not that good but check it out if u're at home and free ;)

i will check it after one hour but link pileazeee
SILPA8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
actually i thot to write something but atlast something came out🤢...

2day m bit tired as i was in meetings since 3AM😔
thot to pen something result came something😉
Edited by -SILPA- - 11 years ago
vijji12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveydovey

you know but more than the show i'm attached to u guys and IF ðŸ˜†

jhhot more than show thum hamesh BS ka  Bhajan karthi ho.😆

yeah me too.i am here now for u guys as i cant resist my self
vijji12 thumbnail