India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

GIA,BARTI,RAVI IN DANGER?

IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
I think after the wild card entrants entries, conpetion hs become quite tough.. And with amazing dancers like Rashmi and Rithvik, other average performers like Bharti,Ravi and Gia are in danger now..i MEAN before the wild card entries, Gia and Bharti would have surely been into the top 6...BUT NOW THINGS are a bit messed up.. I mean completely, I think everything is clear for GIA and Bharti, they cant make it into    the top 6..(for me).. KARAN AND RITHWIK HAVE GOT HUGE FAN FOLLOWING>>>
For Raviji, I think next week, he is the one who is gonna be eliminated.. I am damn sure he will be eliminated, in fact he isnt getting many voted.. Bharti has chances too, but TRPs need her badly.. She is the jaan of the show.. Gia's got  A huge fan following, so I dont think Raviji will get more votes than her.. But after Raviji goes, there will be a zor ki takar between Gia and Bharti..

For me in the top 6, I can see GURMEET,ISHA,RITHVIK,KARAN, RASHMI, SHIBANI/DARSHEEL..

i THINK there is a big competition between Shibani and Darsheel for being in the top 6...fOR SHIBANI IS MORE DESERVING, but Darsheel also rox.. ITS gonna be fun watchn takda competition between

gia/bharti
isha/rashmi
karan/gurmeet/rithwik
darsheel/shibani

FOR ME NOW THE WHOLE POINT OF VIEW OF THE GAME HAS CHANGED.. I THINK FOR NOW RASHMI HAS GREAT CHANCES TO MAKE IT TO THE VICTORY...

by the way, havent you guys something strange... for those who have the second season.dont you think see some surprising similiarities between PRACHI DESAI/RASHMI DESAI

I CAN SEE MANY THINGS THT LIKNK THEM

1..DESAI... DESAI
2.DEEPAK AS A CHOREOGRAPHER
3.TELEVISION BAHU
4.WILD CARD ENTRANTS
5.GOOD DANCER.

FOR ME PRACHI WAS A GOOD DANCER, AND RASHMI IS ALSO A FANTASTIC DANCER..
prachi won, rashmi can surely win the trophy

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH I AM FRENCH

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Yes its a order of elimination

1.ravi
2.bharthi/gia
3.who ever survives above will be eliminated
4.shibani and darsheel...

Yes deepak as a choreographer will have a luck ... To the winner... That's right...

I Think winner can't be rashmi, nor isha
its a tie between three kw, gc, rd...

RD is really have a change to win as he does lot of dancing and from DID BACKGROUND ...
IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
i mean i am sure gurmeet / karan wont win.. I am not bashing.. But m favouritw remains GURU THE BEST
farheen.raji IF-Dazzler
farheen.raji
farheen.raji

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
karan,rithvik and gurmeet has the highest fan following
jhalk counts the audience votes too
i thnk des 3 will reach top 3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IamaPCmaniac

avnirao Goldie
avnirao
avnirao

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
let see who say bye...bye to jhalak and stay,...only,..time will say

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IamaPCmaniac

hridayh Goldie
hridayh
hridayh

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
i don't thin Gia,.in bottom 3,..becoz,.saturday,...gia/rit..k are the so mauch fan follg,..sunday,..guru/karan/rashmi...ravi,,so vote may be distribute,..
IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
yeah, but i nothing can be said
pratimaan2012 Goldie
pratimaan2012
pratimaan2012

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Gurumeet definately..at number 1...i don't know about others...
about Rashmi I saw her in Jara Jara Nachke Dikha in that she was good dancer but little Nautanki...so can't say anything about her...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index