Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Nemesis !! Fourth Thread !! (Page 9)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by starlight123

Chal tanths u are busy here...whenever free, let me know

Hug
arey aap itni jaldi kyun ja rahe ho??
Hug

Me not going anywhere, just trying different tactics to get someone attention...Evil Smile

Btw, ur name is still pending?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Sree07:

i am with you..
i would have been satisfied if they have shown proper redemption track from arnav...like you mentioned...

Now, with this track..i would have been satisfied if arnav had at least acknowledged the hurt he has caused to khushi in flashbacks..but bitwa is not even showing acknowledgement...as a viewer i strongly demand it still

Shas,

Is Arnav a Loquacious Man ??

Nope...Why would he be...Shocked

Khushi is...LOLLOLLOL

So right..so do not expect Khushi type reactions in Arnav n vice versa..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanDiamondLiferiyya6

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Sree07:

i am with you..
i would have been satisfied if they have shown proper redemption track from arnav...like you mentioned...

Now, with this track..i would have been satisfied if arnav had at least acknowledged the hurt he has caused to khushi in flashbacks..but bitwa is not even showing acknowledgement...as a viewer i strongly demand it still

Shas,

What is the meaning of Loquacious Man??

Thanks for asking, I didn't understand either Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanDiamondLiferiyya6tanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Sree07:

i am with you..

Shas,

Answer is No..
but we see the growth now in ASr character...
if he is expressing his love then why not acknowledgement??? that too i am asking to himself not to anyone, even not to khushi..
is it too much to ask???

Definitely not Smile

Infact I am okay with repentance track what they are showing now but they could have shown it much more in deep. The problem is that they have not much acted on monologues - be it Arnav's or Khushi's also - Arnav used to have it earlier - so he is now content with the fact that he needs to work on his marriage and he is expressing it that way. And I personally believe that he will only realize what he has done to Khushi when he realizes how much he has hurt her and that has to be shown. Even being an Arnav fan - I would want him to break down on the streets again and realize his folly. Smile

The growth of character is definitely there. That is unquestionable.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLiferiyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Fourth Thread...Wow...Dancing
My view is each one will have their own way of making things right. Only one thing will count as far as the other person understands you what for you are doing it for and accepts it. And for Arnav Khushi will not demand anything so his style is accepted by her

Here comes my main question to you all. How it feels when a close person whom you started to love started to like comes and blame you that you are the one responsible for all mishaps in their life and that it was the biggest mistake to meet them.

Will that hurt heal easily. Even after knowing the other person fully even after knowing that those words were not meant for real will the heart understand all this?? Will it forgive easily.
ok fine..I have said it so many times..that it is my last comment...but everytime something pulls me back... Let me ask you sweetie..and all present here...Have you ever in your life said something hurtful to your loved ones which you never meant it...I have seen it many times..normal couples saying...I wish I hadnt meet you or I wish you were not there in my life...how much harsh it sounds but it very real dear... yes it hurts you a lot but other person does understand you to an extent that he will know that you didnt mean it... Sometimes we hurt only those people who are very close to us but we also knw that they will be ones who wont take it too heart... I will give you a personal example..-I had a very huge fight with my best frnd and I told her ..I wish we didnt became frnds..yes it did hurt her lot..but next day she was so normal with me that I had to apologise...
Agree with what u said but i think the main problem here is ASR is trying his best way... to work things out but what abt all those that he did to Khushi... He may be a one word man n im not telling him to repent like typical SP Hero but i think ASR approach is not that right..Ouch  ... i personally feel there should be a f/b on things he had done to khushi n sense of regret...

guys can anyone tell me, that terence scene it was in his head for so long, suddenly all dissappear...LOL

Loving a person does not mean that u have right to hurt n treat that person bad... If ASR really loves Khushi he should regret abt all that he has done to her...

n i personally feel fight between frens & husband& Wife / Lovers the momentum is diff...

It hurts badly when someone you love Hurts you...

Edited by riyya6 - 06 August 2012 at 5:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84shivikrocksDiamondLifeChitraFtanthya

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Sree07:

i am with you..

Shas,

What is the meaning of Loquacious Man??

Excessive talking...Talkative, People who talk too freely...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLiferiyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Chal tanths u are busy here...whenever free, let me know

Hug
arey aap itni jaldi kyun ja rahe ho??
Hug

Me not going anywhere, just trying different tactics to get someone attention...Evil Smile

Btw, ur name is still pending?

I am turning all the 6 eyes on u !! now  off to Nuts..I am getting lonely !!Evil Smile

shivikrockssharmibalan-Sheena-riyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Congrats on the fourth thread everyone! Am being dragged away by my friends! See you all at the next Redux!

Appu, aap ki post pad hi loongi! Big smile

Edited by Nina90 - 06 August 2012 at 5:37am

shivikrocksRJXXriyya6tanthya

Go to top