Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Nemesis !! Fourth Thread !! (Page 8)

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

Hello, beautifuls and handsome'

Hugs to you all, who are here now' I see Tanths, Anna, Sree, Riyya, Sharmi, Nivi, Sheena'

If I have missed anyone, kaan pakadke maafi' and extra power double hug'

Congrats on the fourth thread'

So this is to celebrate, our  fourth thread for the second Monday in a row!!!

THIS DAY THAT YEAR

5th August, 2011

ARHI is still locked in the store-room. Khushi is trying her level best to avoid Arnav; so much so that she even refuses the glass of water he offers her. Arnav is enraged that she is rejecting all his overtures. He glares at her'

This glare of his serves to awaken her fighting spirit once more' she asks him why he is glaring at her' if he is angry, he can express it quite freely' break things' like he always does' like he broke her phone' while he is at it, he may also break open the door

Arnav is not used to being shown up to be faulty by anyone. Everyone around him handles his temper with kid gloves and this idiot girl was standing their fanning the flames of his anger without a care in the world'

And, the inevitable happens'

He erupts!!!

Haan, tod doonga'

One roar from the Raizada Lion and Khushi's bravado shrivels up! She stops her angry rant in stunned fright'

He advances towards her n anger. She retreats and is backed against a stack of boxes. Khushi's fear now takes an unknown quality; Arnav intent on talking to her is unaware of it as yet.

Ek ek cheez tod daloonga, taaki har tootne wale cheez se tumhara kaan khulein...

Aur tum meri baat suno

Khushi tries to incorporate a note of calmness into her shaking voice as she answers him; a calmness she is far from feeling'

Hum kuch nahi sunna chahte; humein bas yahaan se baahar nikalna hain'

Arnav frightens her further when he brings an angry hand against the boxes which were behind her. She is feeling trapped and her fear grows' Arnav still is insistent that she hear him out'

Tum sunogi

By now she is trembling like a leaf'

Humein baahar jaana hai

Main keh raha hoon'

Humne kaha naa, humein baahar jaana hai

With each subsequent repartee, Khushi's voice attains a higher pitch, her tone increasingly becomes a pleading one, and her fear escalates and becomes palpable'

Khushi, main tumse baat kar raha hoon' tum meri taraf dekh'

Pehle aap darwaza khol dijiye

This finally gets to him' he understands what her unvoiced fear was about. Though he looks at her in disbelief that she could think of him in such a light; and disappointment that she has absolutely no trust in him' anger, frustration and helplessness takes over Arnav Singh Raizada'

In a bid to make her understand that he only wants to talk to her and clear some misconceptions on her part about him, Arnav Singh Raizada stoops to something he has never or rarely done before. He is ready to compromise.

Though seething with rage, he breaks the door open with a few well aimed kicks!

What a scene that was! Only Arnav Singh Raizada could manage to look so stylish and charismatic while doing something as caveman-ish as breaking down doors.

Khushi is jolted by the anger in his demeanor. She can sense his fury and rightly guesses that it is his anger against her obstinacy that Arnav is taking out against the hapless door. She screws her eyes shut and turns away to shut out the sight.

Arnav is having a tough time. For reasons even he is unable to pin-point, he doesn't like it that Khushi has such a poor opinion of him. She thinks that he deliberately endangered her life by sending her to the guest house. And now she does not trust him an inch. She can't wait to be free of his presence. And Arnav finds himself at the receiving end of what he has dished out to her till date. He never heard her explanations, her protestations of innocence and dismissed her as guilty and not worthy of notice. Now he wants to re-instate his own image in the eyes of the very girl he took immense pleasure in reviling.

Once the door is open' he turns back to her' voice, though still dripping icy anger but toned down a notch, (a courtesy he probably had never ever shown anyone else) he asks her if she is willing to hear him out now?

A trembling Khushi gathers up her belongings and firmly refuses to listen to him. Before walking out she drops another bomb on his head' she asks him sarcastically to be happy as he is about to be granted his wish of not having to see her face again' she is going back to Lucknow foe ever'

He stills'

He is shocked'

There is disbelief in his eyes'

This can't be true'

Whatever it is that Arnav Singh Raizada wants, it is obvious that this isn't it!

Khushi leaves. Arnav regains his faculties and calls after her'

Tum aise nahi jaa sakti' Khushi' Khusheee'

The last "Khushee'" had a shade of a plea in it'

He is left looking after her' there is sadness in his eyes as he gazes after her'

Khushi and Payal decide to go back to Lucknow, which saddens Madhumathi.

The Raizadas are having a tough time due to nosy neighbors. Nani is upset that the Raizadas are facing social stigma due to Arnav's decision to bring Lavanya into the house for a live-in relationship.

Shyam, Anjali and Manorama pacify her.

Arnav walks in on the family at this time. Anjali invites him to join them, but he declines and goes to his room. He gets a call from Lavanya. Sensing that he is disturbed she asks him if anyone said anything to upset him, to which he replies arrogantly'

Kisi ki himmat nahi hai ki Arnav Singh Raizada ko kuch kahe'

'all the while thinking of Khushi, who dared to flout conventions and slap home-truth after home-truths in his face. He remembers her saying she is leaving for Lucknow, leaving him'

At night Khushi is shown talking to her DM.

At RM, Arnav is sleeping. He dreams of Khushi saying she is leaving. He wakes up in distress, calling out to her loudly in his mind'

Hope you liked reading this. And now especially for you, Shaz, since you requested it,  I have given below the links for my previous attempts at "THIS DAY THAT YEAR"'

8th July 2011

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3081327&PID=60526674&#60526674

11th July 2011

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3085247&PID=60687965&#60687965

12 July 2011

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3087178&PID=60791556&#60791556

19th July 2011

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3101655&PID=61269688&#61269688

25th July 2011

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3116053&PID=61732466&#61732466

26th and 27th July, 2011

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3128148&PID=62200646&#62200646

28th and 29th July, 2011

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3128148&PID=62200701&#62200701

4th August, 2011

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3131461&PID=62377459&#62377459

Appu lovely yaar..Hmm ReminiscencesClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84JRiasharmibalanriyya6

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapna08

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by swapna08

sathya..here is the article..
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3132861
telling dadi will not give blessings to khushiAngry

could shyam be the reason for dadi coming here
probably he knows of dadis nature and would have said  a pack of lies and this is why she is here

possible..otherwise what reason it could have been ...giving no blessing to khushi on very first meeting..This dadi is kanbhambhoring by snaekwaShocked

and acc to news also it seems like she is asking mainly for snakewa and probably will bring him bach home*waise achha hi hai he will play cupid again*

ah man what is this new musibat?! I hate the face that Khushi always has to prove herself, I didn't imagine dadi to be lovey-dovey with her straight away, but not giving her your blessings - come on woman!! (I should not take my anger out on my keyboard it may break Confused)

Edited by RitJ26 - 06 August 2012 at 5:34am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08shivikrockssharmibalanJRiaDiamondLifeChitraFriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by tanthya

Sree07:

i am with you..
i would have been satisfied if they have shown proper redemption track from arnav...like you mentioned...

Now, with this track..i would have been satisfied if arnav had at least acknowledged the hurt he has caused to khushi in flashbacks..but bitwa is not even showing acknowledgement...as a viewer i strongly demand it still

Shas,

Is Arnav a Loquacious Man ??

Answer is No..
but we see the growth now in ASr character...
if he is expressing his love then why not acknowledgement??? that too i am asking to himself not to anyone, even not to khushi..
is it too much to ask???

His actions are his acknowledgement , He is not the type to say it out n will not say it unless pushed beyond means...

The fact that he is doing it means he has acknowledged it to himself n is now making Khushi aware of his remorse n the beautiful girl has understood his attempts ..n accepting it...
khushi understand or not WE understand...LOL

shivikrockssharmibalanJRiaDiamondLife

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Originally posted by sharmibalan

HugZZZ Sathya, Doods, Maria, Appu, Anna, Jhalak, Riyya, Nive, Divz, Trin, Riti, Nina, Sree, Sandy, Koel, Kopal, Shaz, Bushy, Sumi, Ruchi, Shas & Star...
Hug

Congratz...On the fourth thread everyone...ClapClap

Sharmi tight hugsHugHugHug Fourth thread this time tooClapClap

JRiasharmibalanriyya6tanthya

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Sree07:

i am with you..
i would have been satisfied if they have shown proper redemption track from arnav...like you mentioned...

Now, with this track..i would have been satisfied if arnav had at least acknowledged the hurt he has caused to khushi in flashbacks..but bitwa is not even showing acknowledgement...as a viewer i strongly demand it still

Shas,

What is the meaning of Loquacious Man??

DiamondLifeRJXXriyya6tanthya

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Sree07:

i am with you..

Shas,

Answer is No..
but we see the growth now in ASr character...
if he is expressing his love then why not acknowledgement??? that too i am asking to himself not to anyone, even not to khushi..
is it too much to ask???

His actions are his acknowledgement , He is not the type to say it out n will not say it unless pushed beyond means...

The fact that he is doing it means he has acknowledged it to himself n is now making Khushi aware of his remorse n the beautiful girl has understood his attempts ..n accepting it...

Sathu pls read page one for what i have posted on this matter ok

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalan

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Originally posted by sonshine

Hello, beautifuls and handsome'

Hugs to you all, who are here now' I see Tanths, Anna, Sree, Riyya, Sharmi, Nivi, Sheena'

If I have missed anyone, kaan pakadke maafi' and extra power double hug'

Congrats on the fourth thread'

So this is to celebrate, our  fourth thread for the second Monday in a row!!!

THIS DAY THAT YEAR

5th August, 2011

ARHI is still locked in the store-room. Khushi is trying her level best to avoid Arnav; so much so that she even refuses the glass of water he offers her. Arnav is enraged that she is rejecting all his overtures. He glares at her'

This glare of his serves to awaken her fighting spirit once more' she asks him why he is glaring at her' if he is angry, he can express it quite freely' break things' like he always does' like he broke her phone' while he is at it, he may also break open the door

Arnav is not used to being shown up to be faulty by anyone. Everyone around him handles his temper with kid gloves and this idiot girl was standing their fanning the flames of his anger without a care in the world'

And, the inevitable happens'

He erupts!!!

Haan, tod doonga'

One roar from the Raizada Lion and Khushi's bravado shrivels up! She stops her angry rant in stunned fright'

He advances towards her n anger. She retreats and is backed against a stack of boxes. Khushi's fear now takes an unknown quality; Arnav intent on talking to her is unaware of it as yet.

Ek ek cheez tod daloonga, taaki har tootne wale cheez se tumhara kaan khulein...

Aur tum meri baat suno

Khushi tries to incorporate a note of calmness into her shaking voice as she answers him; a calmness she is far from feeling'

Hum kuch nahi sunna chahte; humein bas yahaan se baahar nikalna hain'

Arnav frightens her further when he brings an angry hand against the boxes which were behind her. She is feeling trapped and her fear grows' Arnav still is insistent that she hear him out'

Tum sunogi

By now she is trembling like a leaf'

Humein baahar jaana hai

Main keh raha hoon'

Humne kaha naa, humein baahar jaana hai

With each subsequent repartee, Khushi's voice attains a higher pitch, her tone increasingly becomes a pleading one, and her fear escalates and becomes palpable'

Khushi, main tumse baat kar raha hoon' tum meri taraf dekh'

Pehle aap darwaza khol dijiye

This finally gets to him' he understands what her unvoiced fear was about. Though he looks at her in disbelief that she could think of him in such a light; and disappointment that she has absolutely no trust in him' anger, frustration and helplessness takes over Arnav Singh Raizada'

In a bid to make her understand that he only wants to talk to her and clear some misconceptions on her part about him, Arnav Singh Raizada stoops to something he has never or rarely done before. He is ready to compromise.

Though seething with rage, he breaks the door open with a few well aimed kicks!

What a scene that was! Only Arnav Singh Raizada could manage to look so stylish and charismatic while doing something as caveman-ish as breaking down doors.

Khushi is jolted by the anger in his demeanor. She can sense his fury and rightly guesses that it is his anger against her obstinacy that Arnav is taking out against the hapless door. She screws her eyes shut and turns away to shut out the sight.

Arnav is having a tough time. For reasons even he is unable to pin-point, he doesn't like it that Khushi has such a poor opinion of him. She thinks that he deliberately endangered her life by sending her to the guest house. And now she does not trust him an inch. She can't wait to be free of his presence. And Arnav finds himself at the receiving end of what he has dished out to her till date. He never heard her explanations, her protestations of innocence and dismissed her as guilty and not worthy of notice. Now he wants to re-instate his own image in the eyes of the very girl he took immense pleasure in reviling.

Once the door is open' he turns back to her' voice, though still dripping icy anger but toned down a notch, (a courtesy he probably had never ever shown anyone else) he asks her if she is willing to hear him out now?

A trembling Khushi gathers up her belongings and firmly refuses to listen to him. Before walking out she drops another bomb on his head' she asks him sarcastically to be happy as he is about to be granted his wish of not having to see her face again' she is going back to Lucknow foe ever'

He stills'

He is shocked'

There is disbelief in his eyes'

This can't be true'

Whatever it is that Arnav Singh Raizada wants, it is obvious that this isn't it!

Khushi leaves. Arnav regains his faculties and calls after her'

Tum aise nahi jaa sakti' Khushi' Khusheee'

The last "Khushee'" had a shade of a plea in it'

He is left looking after her' there is sadness in his eyes as he gazes after her'

Khushi and Payal decide to go back to Lucknow, which saddens Madhumathi.

The Raizadas are having a tough time due to nosy neighbors. Nani is upset that the Raizadas are facing social stigma due to Arnav's decision to bring Lavanya into the house for a live-in relationship.

Shyam, Anjali and Manorama pacify her.

Arnav walks in on the family at this time. Anjali invites him to join them, but he declines and goes to his room. He gets a call from Lavanya. Sensing that he is disturbed she asks him if anyone said anything to upset him, to which he replies arrogantly'

Kisi ki himmat nahi hai ki Arnav Singh Raizada ko kuch kahe'

'all the while thinking of Khushi, who dared to flout conventions and slap home-truth after home-truths in his face. He remembers her saying she is leaving for Lucknow, leaving him'

At night Khushi is shown talking to her DM.

At RM, Arnav is sleeping. He dreams of Khushi saying she is leaving. He wakes up in distress, calling out to her loudly in his mind'

Hi Appu,

Your posts are a lovely trip down memory lane. Clap

We've been revisiting a lot of the old angry ASR scenes in the evenings (courtesy of Shaz)
nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Big smile
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Fourth Thread...Wow...Dancing
My view is each one will have their own way of making things right. Only one thing will count as far as the other person understands you what for you are doing it for and accepts it. And for Arnav Khushi will not demand anything so his style is accepted by her

Here comes my main question to you all. How it feels when a close person whom you started to love started to like comes and blame you that you are the one responsible for all mishaps in their life and that it was the biggest mistake to meet them.

Will that hurt heal easily. Even after knowing the other person fully even after knowing that those words were not meant for real will the heart understand all this?? Will it forgive easily.
ok fine..I have said it so many times..that it is my last comment...but everytime something pulls me back... Let me ask you sweetie..and all present here...Have you ever in your life said something hurtful to your loved ones which you never meant it...I have seen it many times..normal couples saying...I wish I hadnt meet you or I wish you were not there in my life...how much harsh it sounds but it very real dear... yes it hurts you a lot but other person does understand you to an extent that he will know that you didnt mean it... Sometimes we hurt only those people who are very close to us but we also knw that they will be ones who wont take it too heart... I will give you a personal example..-I had a very huge fight with my best frnd and I told her ..I wish we didnt became frnds..yes it did hurt her lot..but next day she was so normal with me that I had to apologise...
Riti Completely Agree with u,if u love someone so tru u never take those hurtful words to ur heart,u know they dint mean it and they'll comeback to u with all the more LoveBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--

Go to top