Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Nemesis !! Fourth Thread !! (Page 29)

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Sree07:

i am with you..
i would have been satisfied if they have shown proper redemption track from arnav...like you mentioned...

Now, with this track..i would have been satisfied if arnav had at least acknowledged the hurt he has caused to khushi in flashbacks..but bitwa is not even showing acknowledgement...as a viewer i strongly demand it still

Shas,

Is Arnav a Loquacious Man ??

Yes He is a Loquacious Man if the situation demands it.

See the way he asked forgiveness from Payal for ruining the marriage? See the way he expresses himself well with all the other members in the family?

Consoling payal, being an understanding bro to akash. Bring a loving grandson to naani? There are instances where he was.

But he has always been different with khushi so his style of asking fr forgiveness is also differentSmile

Riti...he already asked forgiveness by giving the pearl and she excepted it also. Now I do not see the need of wooing redemption or even ablution. 

But tell me one thing...Don't you see something amiss? I do not want asr to cry howl or even go under the peetal ka bartan. But a couple of FBs could have done the trick. I feel that there is absolutely no sense of guilt or the realization of the mistake he committed in ASR. 

I liked the way he asked forgiveness but, the thought process behind it was not clear. ASRs monologue is redundant. But his character always worked on FBs, why not any of them? Why not a single solitary and retrospecting scene of ASR? He got oodles when the MU started. Why not now? All of a sudden there is a rush and damn its done.
Sree...he never needed any monologues...I cud see his anguish from his eyes only...may be I see too much in him...LOL..he is right now on mission to keep khushi from going away ..and thus these are ways known to him...I agree with one thing they have rushed in ..some FBs might have helped...oh boy ...did I agree with you again? *rechecks what I have written* ..Smile

Jaate Jaate mera dil phir legayi tu! Embarrassed

Me too! I see his emotions in his eyes. He does not need tears to prove how much he wants to be with her - how much he wants to make things right - discuss things out and not give up. That growth is enough.

And yes monologues and FB would have added it to the track - but hell what - aaj tak theek se Khushi ke monologues toh mile nahin - Arnav ke toh abhi band hue hai Tongue

Sorry yaar...His eyes did not convey much in the MU clearance track. Till Khushi left RM it was perfect. Then rough wooing also...it was true to his character. Then, sorry nothing was clear from his eyes for me, once arhi was back in RM. Sorry 

IMO they diluted the track so much that it lacked the punch and much required essence. 

sreee meri jaaan Hug

remember...after shaadi it was supposed to be a torture track for khushi...what we got was a kiya mausamCry hai suhana LOL...wahan bhi dilute kerdiya...ab idher bhi dilute kiya...i think CVs are running out of their supply of glycerine...haven't you noticed poojali is also crying lesss nowadaysLOL
I did have little hope seeing Arnie boy in tears ...but you shooed it Bush with glycerine katham story ...Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasonshinesharmibalanArhimaniacRJXXriyya6

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Heylos and *hugs* to Joy and Appu...yes Appu I have read your takes too...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasonshinesharmibalanArhimaniacRJXXriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi.R

Originally posted by anurao.66

Hi Everyone, Congratulations on the Fourth Thread.

I have some notion not leaving me. I have a strong feeling people are reading REDUX  and our speculations and taking bits and pieces of it and writing Articles. All those have appeared after our
 IP REDUX ; Nemisis was opened. Does anyone agree with me. We just cant do anything about it.

Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

I agree Anu.. I noticed this in many posts and even in articles outside IF.. They dont give credits to the source they are using.. Confused

thats badOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasharmibalanArhimaniac

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Hi ALL Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasharmibalanArhimaniacRJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by RitJ26

I agree I mean how many times did we have to sit through that dreaded terrace scene. So we should still be getting those FB's but now with a different reaction from him 

Finally one agreeing with me LOL
The intensity of MU track was lacking in this MU clearance.
The pain and raw anger was clear in his eyes...So why not this reverse track?
When I saw people think that I am talking like this because I am a khushi phanka.LOL
But lets step outside phankaism and think, the story is complete in this way?

taaliya Clap you solved the case of what's missing - i've been racking my brains thinking about of

yeah it's not about being on team arnav or team khushi. Khushi was wronged by him so his 'redemption' has to be rock solid 
but has he not suffered along with khushi...even worse than khushi... and was it only his fault in mess they created in their relation... dear it was always pattern that started with khushi doing some mistake and Arnav committin horrific blunder coz of it,...if khushi has been wronged by him then he has also suffered from khushi's lies plus burden of his deeds too

yeah of course he's suffered too. But in the past they've shown him trying so hard to even say sorry her, practising infont of mirrors n all. Khushi always makes the mess but his reaction to the mess makes the whole situation 10 times worse 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasharmibalanArhimaniacriyya6riti4u

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Another song sequence coming up...

Gud news for all...

In cuming week u ll c Arnav wll b angry on Khushi due to sum reason & Khushi wll convince her...

Ruthna Manana track wll cum up...

U ll also c 1 song seq while Khushi convince her...

Song wll b AAJA PIYA TOHE PYAR DU...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasharmibalanArhimaniacriyya6

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Sorry Friends... I'm popping in here n there... 'uploading some files' so juggling b/w.

Okay... Everyone wants a 'Break Down' frm Arnav...? Yaar, this man has already has 'break down'd more times than his SUV n the n total number of 'break down' scenes done by Heroes in the 'Ithihaas of Indian Television'Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasonshinesharmibalan--Anna--Arhimaniacriyya6riti4u

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

OMG..Shocked Redux is moving so fast...

OK..can someone tell me what is this song..aja piya tohe pyar du..is it new or old???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgsharmibalanArhimaniacChitraFriyya6

Go to top