Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Nemesis !! Fourth Thread !! (Page 26)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by sree07

ANd that is why I want a breaking down scene from HIM! A hardcore one! Embarrassed

Sree you are ignoring me Cry But I will still reply before I leave - I think the creatives were too tired of the complains that Khushi had no monolgue so they decided to cut off on Arnav's also. LOL LOL

Comparison hi khatam LOL LOL

I am leaving guys! Sleeping time before the show begins Wink

Toodles all! Big smile

hi anna dear...hugs..Hugignoring you...? Nooo
i was replying to couple of the posts. Sorry dear

Logically there will be no breaking down now...Cry
He asked forgiveness and she gave. Matter closed between them.

HugHug

Finally!! Jaa rahin thi and aapka reply dekha! Big smile

I want breaking down!!!! Even as ASR's PNC I want a breaking down scene!! Embarrassed Cry

Kyun mujhe rulana chahti hain Anna CryCry but he will when she leaves...I replied to Sree...first time I am making prediction with unpredictable show...will be glad if proven wrong thoughLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasonshinesree07Arhimaniac

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by Nareshkota

hai bush behen how r u?

hello mere bhaiyya...Hug

me good well i guess knowing that i am functioning of 4-5 hrs of sleep onlyOuch...how you faring dear??

Embarrassed

oh only 4-5 hrs sleep i am also not getting more than 5 hrs of sleep..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinesharmibalanArhimaniac

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by sonshine

Sorry! Had to run off in the middle. Sonu's birthday tomorrow' got a little tied up in the preparations!Tongue

So, what's new? What did I miss?

Please wish Sonu...on our behalf..."Many more Happy returns of the day...And all her dreams will come true...Big smile

So how old is Sonu turning...Big smile

He'll be 10 tomorrow. Thanks on his behalf and sure, I'll pass him the good wishes... if I can get him to calm down enough... why are children so excited about their birthdays?Confused

What is this news about Daadi not liking Khushi?
I am sorry, I came in late...

The question is what did Khushi do...? Or Does Dadi...is always this Cautious...

Or is it beacuse of the temple wedding she is suspicious of Khushi...(History repeating itself)

Who gave this spoiler?

NareshkotasharmibalanArhimaniac

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

I don't like this whole 'Shyam sent dadi' theory - seems a bit far fetched 

NareshkotasonshineArhimaniac

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Appu: Thanks  a million for the links...this day that year Hug

NareshkotasonshineArhimaniac

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Sree07:

i am with you..
i would have been satisfied if they have shown proper redemption track from arnav...like you mentioned...

Now, with this track..i would have been satisfied if arnav had at least acknowledged the hurt he has caused to khushi in flashbacks..but bitwa is not even showing acknowledgement...as a viewer i strongly demand it still

Shas,

Is Arnav a Loquacious Man ??

Yes He is a Loquacious Man if the situation demands it.

See the way he asked forgiveness from Payal for ruining the marriage? See the way he expresses himself well with all the other members in the family?

Consoling payal, being an understanding bro to akash. Bring a loving grandson to naani? There are instances where he was.

But he has always been different with khushi so his style of asking fr forgiveness is also differentSmile

Riti...he already asked forgiveness by giving the pearl and she excepted it also. Now I do not see the need of wooing redemption or even ablution. 

But tell me one thing...Don't you see something amiss? I do not want asr to cry howl or even go under the peetal ka bartan. But a couple of FBs could have done the trick. I feel that there is absolutely no sense of guilt or the realization of the mistake he committed in ASR. 

I liked the way he asked forgiveness but, the thought process behind it was not clear. ASRs monologue is redundant. But his character always worked on FBs, why not any of them? Why not a single solitary and retrospecting scene of ASR? He got oodles when the MU started. Why not now? All of a sudden there is a rush and damn its done.
Sree...he never needed any monologues...I cud see his anguish from his eyes only...may be I see too much in him...LOL..he is right now on mission to keep khushi from going away ..and thus these are ways known to him...I agree with one thing they have rushed in ..some FBs might have helped...oh boy ...did I agree with you again? *rechecks what I have written* ..Smile

Jaate Jaate mera dil phir legayi tu! Embarrassed

Me too! I see his emotions in his eyes. He does not need tears to prove how much he wants to be with her - how much he wants to make things right - discuss things out and not give up. That growth is enough.

And yes monologues and FB would have added it to the track - but hell what - aaj tak theek se Khushi ke monologues toh mile nahin - Arnav ke toh abhi band hue hai Tongue

Sorry yaar...His eyes did not convey much in the MU clearance track. Till Khushi left RM it was perfect. Then rough wooing also...it was true to his character. Then, sorry nothing was clear from his eyes for me, once arhi was back in RM. Sorry 

IMO they diluted the track so much that it lacked the punch and much required essence. 

Mujhe kyun sorry bol rahe ho! Aapko nahi dikha - mujhe dikha (and kaafiyon ko dikha Tongue ) LOL LOL Isme aapki kya galti hai? Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasonshineArhimaniacriti4u

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Hi Everyone, Congratulations on the Fourth Thread.

I have some notion not leaving me. I have a strong feeling people are reading REDUX  and our speculations and taking bits and pieces of it and writing Articles. All those have appeared after our
 IP REDUX ; Nemisis was opened. Does anyone agree with me. We just cant do anything about it.

Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasonshineArhimaniacChitraFRJXXtanthya

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

ANd that is why I want a breaking down scene from HIM! A hardcore one! Embarrassed

Sree you are ignoring me Cry But I will still reply before I leave - I think the creatives were too tired of the complains that Khushi had no monolgue so they decided to cut off on Arnav's also. LOL LOL

Comparison hi khatam LOL LOL

I am leaving guys! Sleeping time before the show begins Wink

Toodles all! Big smile

hi anna dear...hugs..Hugignoring you...? Nooo
i was replying to couple of the posts. Sorry dear

Logically there will be no breaking down now...Cry
He asked forgiveness and she gave. Matter closed between them.
she may have forgiven him BUT... she can very well decide to leave and giving you much anticipated breakdown...Matter is not closed ..still

First of if khushi decided to leave now, after last friday ...I will personally go there and pack her in lacknow express to lacknow.  Let her find a local raaj kumaar.

And second, after the friday hug, if he decided to break down in the middle of the road...then i would give him my Shyamu's white hanky and move on to next serial.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgNareshkotasonshineArhimaniacriti4utanthya

Go to top