Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sree07

First of if khushi decided to leave now, after last friday ...I will personally go there and pack her in lacknow express to lacknow.  Let her find a local raaj kumaar.

And second, after the friday hug, if he decided to break down in the middle of the road...then i would give him my Shyamu's white hanky and move on to next serial.😆

See it is fact that khushi loves him and another fact is Arnav loves her ..and even after hug I feel she will leave coz inspite of being ASR pankha...I want her to leave for sake of her self respect... yes you heard it right from me... 😆..Then they have remarriage ,kids whatever ..I dont mind...but I WANT HIM TO GIVE HER PROPER WEDDING AND BRING HER BACK...
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Hi Everyone, Congratulations on the Fourth Thread.

I have some notion not leaving me. I have a strong feeling people are reading REDUX  and our speculations and taking bits and pieces of it and writing Articles. All those have appeared after our
 IP REDUX ; Nemisis was opened. Does anyone agree with me. We just cant do anything about it.

Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Hello, Anu! How are you?

joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

sreee meri jaaan ðŸ¤—

remember...after shaadi it was supposed to be a torture track for khushi...what we got was a kiya mausam😭 hai suhana ðŸ˜†...wahan bhi dilute kerdiya...ab idher bhi dilute kiya...i think CVs are running out of their supply of glycerine...haven't you noticed poojali is also crying lesss nowadays😆

I did have little hope seeing Arnie boy in tears ...but you shooed it Bush with glycerine katham story ...😭
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Heylos and *hugs* to Joy and Appu...yes Appu I have read your takes too...😃
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Suchi.R

I agree Anu.. I noticed this in many posts and even in articles outside IF.. They dont give credits to the source they are using.. ðŸ˜•

thats bad
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: riti4u

but has he not suffered along with khushi...even worse than khushi... and was it only his fault in mess they created in their relation... dear it was always pattern that started with khushi doing some mistake and Arnav committin horrific blunder coz of it,...if khushi has been wronged by him then he has also suffered from khushi's lies plus burden of his deeds too

yeah of course he's suffered too. But in the past they've shown him trying so hard to even say sorry her, practising infont of mirrors n all. Khushi always makes the mess but his reaction to the mess makes the whole situation 10 times worse 
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Another song sequence coming up...

Gud news for all...

In cuming week u ll c Arnav wll b angry on Khushi due to sum reason & Khushi wll convince her...

Ruthna Manana track wll cum up...

U ll also c 1 song seq while Khushi convince her...

Song wll b AAJA PIYA TOHE PYAR DU...
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry Friends... I'm popping in here n there... 'uploading some files' so juggling b/w.

Okay... Everyone wants a 'Break Down' frm Arnav...? Yaar, this man has already has 'break down'd more times than his SUV n the n total number of 'break down' scenes done by Heroes in the 'Ithihaas of Indian Television'😉
DiamondLife thumbnail
OMG..😲 Redux is moving so fast...

OK..can someone tell me what is this song..aja piya tohe pyar du..is it new or old???
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

OMG..😲 Redux is moving so fast...

OK..can someone tell me what is this song..aja piya tohe pyar du..is it new or old???

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7qp-XaWwR0[/YOUTUBE]