Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Nemesis !! Fourth Thread !! (Page 23)

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

I think, if Dadi critices Kushi for not wearing saree, not behaving like a typical bahu n starts lecturing with 'parampara' and 'bhawna', then I finaly get my 'justice For Lavanya'.

I was hurt by d way, RM, anjali, Nani n Kushi were lecturing her abt changing 'La's personality. No body thought of La's bhawna n feelings then... All wantd to change her. Now, i want to knw what forum says if Dadi wants kushi to change frm 'chamkeli'.

The way La and Arnav understood each other was remarkable n i lovd d scene, where Arnav n La parted so peacefully, calmly n subtly.

Bang on!!!ClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafansharmibalanArhimaniacriti4u

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

LOL LOL Wahin toh na! NK bhai - bhelcomes!! Embarrassed

Thank you riti, riya and everyone who was dittoing LOL

hum sab ASR's gang hein naa..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanArhimaniacriti4u

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Fourth Thread...Wow...Dancing
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sree07

Ok guys...Now I am back to serious mode...
Now I am someone who is bogged down by my own expectations. If any kind soul is around please comfort meCry

1. Where is the zee spoiler about arnav repenting and hurting himself
  2. Where is the terrace confrontation of arnav-shyam-khushi?
  3. Where is the terrace to road to temple journey of the duo?
  4. Where is the rain pain?
  5. Where is the road side breakdown?

I had set my expectations so high that I feel that would have been a better track. Or am I into a surprise and CVs will actually show this later? any wise souls around? I have been asking this question everywhere around in the forum. Cry
Why why why they are rushing? and closed the tracks so soon?

Shoorps,

Track Change !!

Arnav is repenting big time but in his own style ...notice his reactions when Khushi sees the pearls  n tell me u did not see a man regreting his past actions..

Tanths, it was perfect redemption for me. He was offering her the dignity he took away from her a year ago. To her, he was making her dreams come true, though he didn't know about them himself. Both ways, he's cleansing himself of his sins...

Clearly, I'm just back from watching that scene...

Exactly,Ninnav n when her tears rolled down..they were like Ganga..fully purifying him n absolving...That's why he was in white too..

just back...Ahha...so that's where u constantly disappear ??
Agree with Nina and Sathya,this i s ASR way of redemption,and iam loving it.Big smile

I would say Repentance ..Redemption is too big a word and if we  consider redemption then it has been a ongoing process which started  from the time Khushi's father  was admitted in the hospital...That was when Arnav begun to take a closer look at himself, begun to grow, begun to change,begun to evolve...
Roger to that Sathya its repentanceEmbarrassed

My view is each one will have their own way of making things right. Only one thing will count as far as the other person understands you what for you are doing it for and accepts it. And for Arnav Khushi will not demand anything so his style is accepted by her

Here comes my main question to you all. How it feels when a close person whom you started to love started to like comes and blame you that you are the one responsible for all mishaps in their life and that it was the biggest mistake to meet them.

Will that hurt heal easily. Even after knowing the other person fully even after knowing that those words were not meant for real will the heart understand all this?? Will it forgive easily.

when a close friend or a person comes in and blames me , I'll be shocked n hurt .. In the heat  of the moment ,I'll even decide to withdraw from his life  Although will not do any follow up action ...when the heat lifts and when he comes and tells me that  he is sorry n he never meant it...That dark moment simply lifts away ...

Let me tell u...There will be many such moments where u deliberately  and sometimes unintentionally will hurt ur partner ..it might be words or actions...but if u start taking and reacting on everything seriously and deeply...Life will become traumatic.. always  look at the water that is running and  rememerb the fights are like bubbles in the stream... gets pricked  by itself , leaving no visible effect..such is life..fights are part n parcel of life  but it shud be like bubbles, self bursting, leaving no after effects..

@ Green...ClapClapClapClapClapClapWell Said...Sathya

.When you try to keep count on your partners mistakes...U will live a life of misery...Sometimes when the situations present solutions ...accept that...and move forward...Hand in hand...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

yankaNareshkotaZoyafansree07Arhimaniac--Anna--riti4utanthya

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by yanka

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

hellos good mornings to alls LOL

Hug

pls update me on

the latest and the topic of discussion

Embarrassed

Hey Bush Big smile

the latest is still dadi, mishti's spoiler - on ruthna manan between Arnav and Khushi, Arnav's redemption...

hey yanks and maria Big smile

mishti's spoiler just read thanks for sharing...

whats with dadi ji??Confused

Well Dadi seems to be a tough nut... seems to be sharing a warm rapport with the RM waasis... but takes an instant dislike to Khushi... we have to see how that proceeds... but looks like she will give a tough time to Khushi for a while...
there is an article that says that maybe Shyam is behind her coming to RM ... but these are speculations...
lets see how it all actually turns out...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafansharmibalanArhimaniacRJXXriti4u

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

hai bush behen how r u?

hello mere bhaiyya...Hug

me good well i guess knowing that i am functioning of 4-5 hrs of sleep onlyOuch...how you faring dear??

Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasharmibalanriti4utanthya

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

I agree I mean how many times did we have to sit through that dreaded terrace scene. So we should still be getting those FB's but now with a different reaction from him 

Finally one agreeing with me LOL
The intensity of MU track was lacking in this MU clearance.
The pain and raw anger was clear in his eyes...So why not this reverse track?
When I saw people think that I am talking like this because I am a khushi phanka.LOL
But lets step outside phankaism and think, the story is complete in this way?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafansonshinesharmibalanArhimaniacRJXXriti4utanthya

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by --Anna--

LOL LOL Wahin toh na! NK bhai - bhelcomes!! Embarrassed

Thank you riti, riya and everyone who was dittoing LOL

hum sab ASR's gang hein naa..
oh so you are too in ASR gang...Big smile..good to hear thatTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafansharmibalanArhimaniac

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Sree07:

i am with you..
i would have been satisfied if they have shown proper redemption track from arnav...like you mentioned...

Now, with this track..i would have been satisfied if arnav had at least acknowledged the hurt he has caused to khushi in flashbacks..but bitwa is not even showing acknowledgement...as a viewer i strongly demand it still

Shas,

Is Arnav a Loquacious Man ??

Yes He is a Loquacious Man if the situation demands it.

See the way he asked forgiveness from Payal for ruining the marriage? See the way he expresses himself well with all the other members in the family?

Consoling payal, being an understanding bro to akash. Bring a loving grandson to naani? There are instances where he was.

But he has always been different with khushi so his style of asking fr forgiveness is also differentSmile

Riti...he already asked forgiveness by giving the pearl and she excepted it also. Now I do not see the need of wooing redemption or even ablution. 

But tell me one thing...Don't you see something amiss? I do not want asr to cry howl or even go under the peetal ka bartan. But a couple of FBs could have done the trick. I feel that there is absolutely no sense of guilt or the realization of the mistake he committed in ASR. 

I liked the way he asked forgiveness but, the thought process behind it was not clear. ASRs monologue is redundant. But his character always worked on FBs, why not any of them? Why not a single solitary and retrospecting scene of ASR? He got oodles when the MU started. Why not now? All of a sudden there is a rush and damn its done.
Sree...he never needed any monologues...I cud see his anguish from his eyes only...may be I see too much in him...LOL..he is right now on mission to keep khushi from going away ..and thus these are ways known to him...I agree with one thing they have rushed in ..some FBs might have helped...oh boy ...did I agree with you again? *rechecks what I have written* ..Smile

Jaate Jaate mera dil phir legayi tu! Embarrassed

Me too! I see his emotions in his eyes. He does not need tears to prove how much he wants to be with her - how much he wants to make things right - discuss things out and not give up. That growth is enough.

And yes monologues and FB would have added it to the track - but hell what - aaj tak theek se Khushi ke monologues toh mile nahin - Arnav ke toh abhi band hue hai Tongue

Edited by --Anna-- - 06 August 2012 at 6:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgZoyafansharmibalansree07Arhimaniacriti4u

Go to top