Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Nemesis !! Fourth Thread !! (Page 22)

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Sree07:

i am with you..
i would have been satisfied if they have shown proper redemption track from arnav...like you mentioned...

Now, with this track..i would have been satisfied if arnav had at least acknowledged the hurt he has caused to khushi in flashbacks..but bitwa is not even showing acknowledgement...as a viewer i strongly demand it still

Shas,

Is Arnav a Loquacious Man ??

Yes He is a Loquacious Man if the situation demands it.

See the way he asked forgiveness from Payal for ruining the marriage? See the way he expresses himself well with all the other members in the family?

Consoling payal, being an understanding bro to akash. Bring a loving grandson to naani? There are instances where he was.

agree n why not now... Ouch

Haan but he will not be that open to Khushi about his feelings. Sorry was taught to him by whom? Khushi - Being an understanding bro to Akash - I guess he was always that - but again it had some thing to do with Khushi.

Once Khushi gives him green jhanda - he will be loquacious. Wait for the green jhanda LOL

With Khushi its always going to be different Sree ji - he could not wish her Happy Bday when she was awake - bola bhi toh neend mein! LOL Regret and confession pata nahi kis halat mein bolege LOL LOL

When she is comatose. Not when she is dead, of courseā€¦ because when she is dead he will himself go into a comaLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafanArhimaniacriti4u

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Originally posted by yanka

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

hellos good mornings to alls LOL

Hug

pls update me on

the latest and the topic of discussion

Embarrassed

Hey Bush Big smile

the latest is still dadi, mishti's spoiler - on ruthna manan between Arnav and Khushi, Arnav's redemption...

hey yanks and maria Big smile

mishti's spoiler just read thanks for sharing...

whats with dadi ji??Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotayankasonshineZoyafanRJXX

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

when a close friend or a person comes in and blames me , I'll be shocked n hurt .. In the heat  of the moment ,I'll even decide to withdraw from his life  Although will not do any follow up action ...when the heat lifts and when he comes and tells me that  he is sorry n he never meant it...That dark moment simply lifts away ..
Let me tell u...There will be many such moments where u deliberately  and sometimes unintentionally will hurt ur partner ..it might be words or actions...but if u start taking and reacting on everything seriously and deeply...Life will become traumatic.. always  look at the water that is running and  rememerb the fights are like bubbles in the stream... gets pricked  by itself , leaving no visible effect..such is life..fights are part n parcel of life  but it shud be like bubbles, self bursting, leaving no after effects..
[/QUOTE]

hey gurlz...me back...hows everyone here?? 4th thread already...Dancing

BTW, Tants, keep everything aside...the above asks for a huge round of applause...its so simple yet so poignant...pregnant with meanings...ek bada wala pappi and jhappiHug

So everyone geared for...aaja piya tohe pyaar duSmile...(man...I love this song from baharon ke sapne and Rajesh Khanna...wow)Wink

NareshkotaArhimaniacriti4utanthya

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riti4u

Sree07:

i am with you..
i would have been satisfied if they have shown proper redemption track from arnav...like you mentioned...

Now, with this track..i would have been satisfied if arnav had at least acknowledged the hurt he has caused to khushi in flashbacks..but bitwa is not even showing acknowledgement...as a viewer i strongly demand it still

Shas,

See the way he asked forgiveness from Payal for ruining the marriage? See the way he expresses himself well with all the other members in the family?

Consoling payal, being an understanding bro to akash. Bring a loving grandson to naani? There are instances where he was.

But he has always been different with khushi so his style of asking fr forgiveness is also differentSmile

Riti...he already asked forgiveness by giving the pearl and she excepted it also. Now I do not see the need of wooing redemption or even ablution. 

But tell me one thing...Don't you see something amiss? I do not want asr to cry howl or even go under the peetal ka bartan. But a couple of FBs could have done the trick. I feel that there is absolutely no sense of guilt or the realization of the mistake he committed in ASR. 

I liked the way he asked forgiveness but, the thought process behind it was not clear. ASRs monologue is redundant. But his character always worked on FBs, why not any of them? Why not a single solitary and retrospecting scene of ASR? He got oodles when the MU started. Why not now? All of a sudden there is a rush and damn its done.
Sree...he never needed any monologues...I cud see his anguish from his eyes only...may be I see too much in him...LOL..he is right now on mission to keep khushi from going away ..and thus these are ways known to him...I agree with one thing they have rushed in ..some FBs might have helped...oh boy ...did I agree with you again? *rechecks what I have written* ..Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafansonshinesharmibalansree07RJXX--Anna--Arhimaniactanthya

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Originally posted by sampin

Mishti's Spoilers..Did you guys see??

BTW...Moi backBig smile
Hug

NareshkotaZoyafansharmibalanArhimaniac

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

hai bush behen how r u?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafansharmibalanArhimaniacriti4utanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

I think, if Dadi critices Kushi for not wearing saree, not behaving like a typical bahu n starts lecturing with 'parampara' and 'bhawna', then I finaly get my 'justice For Lavanya'.

I was hurt by d way, RM, anjali, Nani n Kushi were lecturing her abt changing 'La's personality. No body thought of La's bhawna n feelings then... All wantd to change her. Now, i want to knw what forum says if Dadi wants kushi to change frm 'chamkeli'.

The way La and Arnav understood each other was remarkable n i lovd d scene, where Arnav n La parted so peacefully, calmly n subtly.

That was a brilliantly captured scene ...Handled with maturity, dignity n full of emotions...Smile

NareshkotaZoyafansharmibalanriti4u

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riti4u

Sree07:

i am with you..

Shas,

But he has always been different with khushi so his style of asking fr forgiveness is also differentSmile

Riti...he already asked forgiveness by giving the pearl and she excepted it also. Now I do not see the need of wooing redemption or even ablution. 

But tell me one thing...Don't you see something amiss? I do not want asr to cry howl or even go under the peetal ka bartan. But a couple of FBs could have done the trick. I feel that there is absolutely no sense of guilt or the realization of the mistake he committed in ASR. 

I liked the way he asked forgiveness but, the thought process behind it was not clear. ASRs monologue is redundant. But his character always worked on FBs, why not any of them? Why not a single solitary and retrospecting scene of ASR? He got oodles when the MU started. Why not now? All of a sudden there is a rush and damn its done.

ANd that is why I want a breaking down scene from HIM! A hardcore one! Embarrassed

Sree you are ignoring me Cry But I will still reply before I leave - I think the creatives were too tired of the complains that Khushi had no monolgue so they decided to cut off on Arnav's also. LOL LOL

Comparison hi khatam LOL LOL

I am leaving guys! Sleeping time before the show begins Wink

Toodles all! Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafansharmibalansree07RJXXArhimaniacriti4u

Go to top