Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Nemesis !! Fourth Thread !! (Page 19)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Sree07:

i am with you..
i would have been satisfied if they have shown proper redemption track from arnav...like you mentioned...

Now, with this track..i would have been satisfied if arnav had at least acknowledged the hurt he has caused to khushi in flashbacks..but bitwa is not even showing acknowledgement...as a viewer i strongly demand it still

Shas,

Is Arnav a Loquacious Man ??

Yes He is a Loquacious Man if the situation demands it.

See the way he asked forgiveness from Payal for ruining the marriage? See the way he expresses himself well with all the other members in the family?

Consoling payal, being an understanding bro to akash. Bring a loving grandson to naani? There are instances where he was.

But he has always been different with khushi so his style of asking fr forgiveness is also differentSmile

Riti...he already asked forgiveness by giving the pearl and she excepted it also. Now I do not see the need of wooing redemption or even ablution. 

But tell me one thing...Don't you see something amiss? I do not want asr to cry howl or even go under the peetal ka bartan. But a couple of FBs could have done the trick. I feel that there is absolutely no sense of guilt or the realization of the mistake he committed in ASR. 

I liked the way he asked forgiveness but, the thought process behind it was not clear. ASRs monologue is redundant. But his character always worked on FBs, why not any of them? Why not a single solitary and retrospecting scene of ASR? He got oodles when the MU started. Why not now? All of a sudden there is a rush and damn its done.

Edited by sree07 - 06 August 2012 at 6:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasonshineZoyafan..mrinalini..riti4u

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Another article has come out which mentions that Dadi might have been sent to RM by Shyam... and that is why she takes an instant disliking to Khushi... Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08NareshkotasonshineZoyafan..mrinalini..

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Originally posted by Nareshkota

another popping in..

so as expected roothna manana on the way..
hello, BhaiBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafan

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Originally posted by sampin

Mishti's Spoilers..Did you guys see??

BTW...Moi backBig smile

SamHugLong time no seeBig smile...Yes saw something good to expect in this dadi Khushi scenario...Let her sing and do something for him...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yankaNareshkota..mrinalini..

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by Nareshkota

4th thread congrats.. my god.. redux is becoming the big one of IPKKND..

NK bhaiBig smile..How r u

nice happy and trying to skip the work..

yankaZoyafan..mrinalini..

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by nivedha84

Big smile
Originally posted by riti4u

Fourth Thread...Wow...Dancing
My view is each one will have their own way of making things right. Only one thing will count as far as the other person understands you what for you are doing it for and accepts it. And for Arnav Khushi will not demand anything so his style is accepted by her

Here comes my main question to you all. How it feels when a close person whom you started to love started to like comes and blame you that you are the one responsible for all mishaps in their life and that it was the biggest mistake to meet them.

Will that hurt heal easily. Even after knowing the other person fully even after knowing that those words were not meant for real will the heart understand all this?? Will it forgive easily.
ok fine..I have said it so many times..that it is my last comment...but everytime something pulls me back... Let me ask you sweetie..and all present here...Have you ever in your life said something hurtful to your loved ones which you never meant it...I have seen it many times..normal couples saying...I wish I hadnt meet you or I wish you were not there in my life...how much harsh it sounds but it very real dear... yes it hurts you a lot but other person does understand you to an extent that he will know that you didnt mean it... Sometimes we hurt only those people who are very close to us but we also knw that they will be ones who wont take it too heart... I will give you a personal example..-I had a very huge fight with my best frnd and I told her ..I wish we didnt became frnds..yes it did hurt her lot..but next day she was so normal with me that I had to apologise...
Riti Completely Agree with u,if u love someone so tru u never take those hurtful words to ur heart,u know they dint mean it and they'll comeback to u with all the more LoveBig smile

Sometimes hurting is fine Riti..Have you hurt your friend right from the beginning showing her mixed signals... Yes u hurt only the person u are close...R they taken for granted that u hurt them alone..

Divya,

And its not like only Arnav has hurt Khushi!? Khushi in her own way has done things that are unacceptable. He has said sorry when he realized his mistake and he is doing the same now. Its just in the style of working. I personally want both of them to repent - they are equals in whatever has happened.

Yes Anna i too have told that they to have work on Khushi's feelings..Bring out really what she feels..

Leaving the Khushi part i want to ask you till when Arnav will do this hurt her then feel for it then ask sorry..Doesn't the purpose of asking sorry feels to be leaving somewhere??

See its not like he is doing intentionally - right? I myself thought about this - but he does not hurt her deliberately. If Khushi has one loud mouth - then Arnav has one loud anger mouth. LOL LOL If he did it deliberately and of no reason then it would not make sense. Smile

And its not like he is hurting her only - he hurts in the process. And I came back to same thing ;

Bhaiyon aur behnon - Khushi ko jab problem nahi hai toh why stress LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafan

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by sonshine

Sorry! Had to run off in the middle. Sonu's birthday tomorrow' got a little tied up in the preparations!Tongue

So, what's new? What did I miss?

tareef of your wonderful post LOL
awww!!! thanksBlushingBlushingBlushing
LOLLOLLOL
hello ritika
loved your posts too these past 2 daysBig smile

Thanks Appu

and thank you for the Live Updates Big smile

Nareshkotasonshine..mrinalini..

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Sree07:

i am with you..
i would have been satisfied if they have shown proper redemption track from arnav...like you mentioned...

Now, with this track..i would have been satisfied if arnav had at least acknowledged the hurt he has caused to khushi in flashbacks..but bitwa is not even showing acknowledgement...as a viewer i strongly demand it still

Shas,

Is Arnav a Loquacious Man ??

Nope...Why would he be...Shocked

Khushi is...LOLLOLLOL

So right..so do not expect Khushi type reactions in Arnav n vice versa..

I never expected...thatConfusedOuch

And Sathya...What sweet am i for u...(You named Trin...Ladoo & Jelabi)...What am I for uCry

I was not telling U re .. I was saying  to the girls who wanted him to state it..ASR is not made of such stuff..he will do so in monologue..but open acknowledgement will come about only asa desperate measure...

Gajar Ka Halwa !!

I know re...I am so bored ...and currently focussed on pulling your leg...and that of others in REDUX...LOL

Gajar Ka Halwa...Hummm...EmbarrassedBig smile

Sathu what am i thenShocked

My Aloo Puri...woh bhi mathurawaaliBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafansharmibalan..mrinalini..

Go to top