Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Nemesis !! Fourth Thread !! (Page 16)

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
New spoiler from Mishti ... Big smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3132934

wah something to look forward to apart from Dadi taming Khushi LOL

Btw. love the song... Day Dreaming dreaming how it will be between K & A... 

Edited by yanka - 06 August 2012 at 5:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08shivikrocksJhalak29sharmibalanDiamondLifeRJXXriyya6tanthya

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Sree07:

i am with you..
i would have been satisfied if they have shown proper redemption track from arnav...like you mentioned...

Now, with this track..i would have been satisfied if arnav had at least acknowledged the hurt he has caused to khushi in flashbacks..but bitwa is not even showing acknowledgement...as a viewer i strongly demand it still

Shas,

Is Arnav a Loquacious Man ??

Nope...Why would he be...Shocked

Khushi is...LOLLOLLOL

So right..so do not expect Khushi type reactions in Arnav n vice versa..

I never expected...thatConfusedOuch

And Sathya...What sweet am i for u...(You named Trin...Ladoo & Jelabi)...What am I for uCry

I was not telling U re .. I was saying  to the girls who wanted him to state it..ASR is not made of such stuff..he will do so in monologue..but open acknowledgement will come about only asa desperate measure...

Gajar Ka Halwa !!

I know re...I am so bored ...and currently focussed on pulling your leg...and that of others in REDUX...LOL

Gajar Ka Halwa...Hummm...EmbarrassedBig smile

Sathu what am i thenShocked
LOLLOLLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineJhalak29sharmibalantanthya

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Sorry! Had to run off in the middle. Sonu's birthday tomorrow' got a little tied up in the preparations!Tongue

So, what's new? What did I miss?

Jhalak29sharmibalanDiamondLifeRJXX

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Sree07:

i am with you..
i would have been satisfied if they have shown proper redemption track from arnav...like you mentioned...

Now, with this track..i would have been satisfied if arnav had at least acknowledged the hurt he has caused to khushi in flashbacks..but bitwa is not even showing acknowledgement...as a viewer i strongly demand it still

Shas,

Is Arnav a Loquacious Man ??

Yes He is a Loquacious Man if the situation demands it.

See the way he asked forgiveness from Payal for ruining the marriage? See the way he expresses himself well with all the other members in the family?

Consoling payal, being an understanding bro to akash. Bring a loving grandson to naani? There are instances where he was.

When asking for forgiveness he was straight forward...Max three sentences...And done...

He is not a Loquacious Man...He doesn't do unnecessary excessive talking...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineshivikrocksJhalak29

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by riti4u

Fourth Thread...Wow...Dancing
My view is each one will have their own way of making things right. Only one thing will count as far as the other person understands you what for you are doing it for and accepts it. And for Arnav Khushi will not demand anything so his style is accepted by her

Here comes my main question to you all. How it feels when a close person whom you started to love started to like comes and blame you that you are the one responsible for all mishaps in their life and that it was the biggest mistake to meet them.

Will that hurt heal easily. Even after knowing the other person fully even after knowing that those words were not meant for real will the heart understand all this?? Will it forgive easily.
ok fine..I have said it so many times..that it is my last comment...but everytime something pulls me back... Let me ask you sweetie..and all present here...Have you ever in your life said something hurtful to your loved ones which you never meant it...I have seen it many times..normal couples saying...I wish I hadnt meet you or I wish you were not there in my life...how much harsh it sounds but it very real dear... yes it hurts you a lot but other person does understand you to an extent that he will know that you didnt mean it... Sometimes we hurt only those people who are very close to us but we also knw that they will be ones who wont take it too heart... I will give you a personal example..-I had a very huge fight with my best frnd and I told her ..I wish we didnt became frnds..yes it did hurt her lot..but next day she was so normal with me that I had to apologise...
Agree with what u said but i think the main problem here is ASR is trying his best way... to work things out but what abt all those that he did to Khushi... He may be a one word man n im not telling him to repent like typical SP Hero but i think ASR approach is not that right..Ouch  ... i personally feel there should be a f/b on things he had done to khushi n sense of regret...

guys can anyone tell me, that terence scene it was in his head for so long, suddenly all dissappear...LOL

Loving a person does not mean that u have right to hurt n treat that person bad... If ASR really loves Khushi he should regret abt all that he has done to her...

n i personally feel fight between frens & husband& Wife / Lovers the momentum is diff...

It hurts badly when someone you love Hurts you...

The regret is there and that is why he is making this marriage work baby. Whatever you do you cannot change the character. He tried being sweet to her - did it work? No. He tried wishing her in the morning did it work? still no. He had to come back to ASR mode and use a combi of both - ASR and ARnav and is that working!? YES!!!

Riyya, Khushi has forgiven him. That is where everything ends. Had Khushi not forgiven him - we might have had a stretched repentance track. But balike - when Khushi Kumari Gupta has no problems with the way her man is making upto her - why go in the past and what is not gonna come (maybe hopefully a breakdown) - stress? Big smile

agree with ur point ANNA... today im writing a bit too much LOL neway anna what makes you think Khushi has forgive ASR 100%... which scene Smile

That is okay ya! I am glad Big smile

Khushi has not forgiven him 100% but she has forgiven him enough to accept him back if nothing crops up in between (dadi and anjali someone Tongue) - See had Khushi had a problem - yesterday she would not have cried - she would not have blushed and she would have ignored his gifts and left.

Riyya, Khushi has understood the reason why Arnav married her - her complaint is not anymore stuck on why - its on how. That is what Arnav has to give her. Smile

She does not need to forgive him because she knows that he loves her - she just needs a proper sanction to it - and it will come when Arnav marries her and restores her dignity and honor with respect. And that is going to come soon Embarrassed

NareshkotasonshineJhalak29sharmibalan

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

DancingDancingDancing

Spoiler Spoiler
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3132934

Roothna Manana from KhushiEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineJhalak29sharmibalanDiamondLiferiyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

will be back soon... till then... Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalan

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Fourth Thread...Wow...Dancing
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sree07

Ok guys...Now I am back to serious mode...
Now I am someone who is bogged down by my own expectations. If any kind soul is around please comfort meCry

1. Where is the zee spoiler about arnav repenting and hurting himself
  2. Where is the terrace confrontation of arnav-shyam-khushi?
  3. Where is the terrace to road to temple journey of the duo?
  4. Where is the rain pain?
  5. Where is the road side breakdown?

I had set my expectations so high that I feel that would have been a better track. Or am I into a surprise and CVs will actually show this later? any wise souls around? I have been asking this question everywhere around in the forum. Cry
Why why why they are rushing? and closed the tracks so soon?

Shoorps,

Track Change !!

Arnav is repenting big time but in his own style ...notice his reactions when Khushi sees the pearls  n tell me u did not see a man regreting his past actions..

Tanths, it was perfect redemption for me. He was offering her the dignity he took away from her a year ago. To her, he was making her dreams come true, though he didn't know about them himself. Both ways, he's cleansing himself of his sins...

Clearly, I'm just back from watching that scene...

Exactly,Ninnav n when her tears rolled down..they were like Ganga..fully purifying him n absolving...That's why he was in white too..

just back...Ahha...so that's where u constantly disappear ??
Agree with Nina and Sathya,this i s ASR way of redemption,and iam loving it.Big smile

I would say Repentance ..Redemption is too big a word and if we  consider redemption then it has been a ongoing process which started  from the time Khushi's father  was admitted in the hospital...That was when Arnav begun to take a closer look at himself, begun to grow, begun to change,begun to evolve...
Roger to that Sathya its repentanceEmbarrassed

My view is each one will have their own way of making things right. Only one thing will count as far as the other person understands you what for you are doing it for and accepts it. And for Arnav Khushi will not demand anything so his style is accepted by her

Here comes my main question to you all. How it feels when a close person whom you started to love started to like comes and blame you that you are the one responsible for all mishaps in their life and that it was the biggest mistake to meet them.

Will that hurt heal easily. Even after knowing the other person fully even after knowing that those words were not meant for real will the heart understand all this?? Will it forgive easily.

when a close friend or a person comes in and blames me , I'll be shocked n hurt .. In the heat  of the moment ,I'll even decide to withdraw from his life  Although will not do any follow up action ...when the heat lifts and when he comes and tells me that  he is sorry n he never meant it...That dark moment simply lifts away ...

Let me tell u...There will be many such moments where u deliberately  and sometimes unintentionally will hurt ur partner ..it might be words or actions...but if u start taking and reacting on everything seriously and deeply...Life will become traumatic.. always  look at the water that is running and  rememerb the fights are like bubbles in the stream... gets pricked  by itself , leaving no visible effect..such is life..fights are part n parcel of life  but it shud be like bubbles, self bursting, leaving no after effects..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineshivikrocksZoyafanJRiaJhalak29sharmibalan--Anna--riyya6

Go to top