Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Nemesis !! Fourth Thread !! (Page 15)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by Shastradhari

this is for all redemption demands and those who thinks arnav doesnt acknowledges his wrong doings

- you remember the scene where khushi is looking at stars and is sad rabba veying then arnav looks at her and dialogue what he says- maine tumhe bahut dard diya hai khushi but I will win you back...so he does knw that he has hurt her... and what he is trying to do now is to correct what he did wrong...he wants her to be happy..he wants to be reason fr her smile and when he becomes that..he is relieved...and he also know khushi loves him so if he punishes himself ,instead of giving her happiness ..he will cause her more grief..and I dont belive that sorry can only be said in words...it is always reflected in his actions...even in his unshed tears that night when he wished her happy birthday...

- he is man of concience so he will never forget what he has done but need of hour for him is to win her heart before contract ends..and that is what he is doing... for regret and sorry he cn have time after that...

riti..
redemption or acknowledgement is still to come..i guess.
he still has to know that he brought shyam in khushi's life and ruin it...he blamed khushi that day in anger..but he did speak his mind...deep down he for a second believe that..this thoughts can resurface...in anger anytime again..so better this things get cleared before marriage..i am not in hurry of remarriage at all.
sorry to butt in... he correcting things is fine... u see u mention the star scene, khushi does not know what he is thinking... he does it in ASR way n that poor khushi gets confused... one day he kisses me... one day he mention contract... even though they had telepathy convo n all i think personally they dont really know each other... ASr in his style n Khushi in her style...LOL
hey riyya..anytime butt in dear...

problem with both of them is communication you see... does he knw real reason why she left RM..he is guessing contract ...does he knw she left coz of di...plus he wants to get her back.. cant he say simply that he cannot live without her...so both havin problem discussin things...may be that they will have to learn in this relation... even after telepathy *riti bangs her head in wall* LOL
LOL pearl mesaage conveyed to telepathy... but contract, still pending

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksJhalak29JRiariti4u

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by nivedha84

Big smile

Fourth Thread...Wow...Dancing
My view is each one will have their own way of making things right. Only one thing will count as far as the other person understands you what for you are doing it for and accepts it. And for Arnav Khushi will not demand anything so his style is accepted by her

Here comes my main question to you all. How it feels when a close person whom you started to love started to like comes and blame you that you are the one responsible for all mishaps in their life and that it was the biggest mistake to meet them.

Will that hurt heal easily. Even after knowing the other person fully even after knowing that those words were not meant for real will the heart understand all this?? Will it forgive easily.
ok fine..I have said it so many times..that it is my last comment...but everytime something pulls me back... Let me ask you sweetie..and all present here...Have you ever in your life said something hurtful to your loved ones which you never meant it...I have seen it many times..normal couples saying...I wish I hadnt meet you or I wish you were not there in my life...how much harsh it sounds but it very real dear... yes it hurts you a lot but other person does understand you to an extent that he will know that you didnt mean it... Sometimes we hurt only those people who are very close to us but we also knw that they will be ones who wont take it too heart... I will give you a personal example..-I had a very huge fight with my best frnd and I told her ..I wish we didnt became frnds..yes it did hurt her lot..but next day she was so normal with me that I had to apologise...
Riti Completely Agree with u,if u love someone so tru u never take those hurtful words to ur heart,u know they dint mean it and they'll comeback to u with all the more LoveBig smile

Sometimes hurting is fine Riti..Have you hurt your friend right from the beginning showing her mixed signals... Yes u hurt only the person u are close...R they taken for granted that u hurt them alone..

Divya,

And its not like only Arnav has hurt Khushi!? Khushi in her own way has done things that are unacceptable. He has said sorry when he realized his mistake and he is doing the same now. Its just in the style of working. I personally want both of them to repent - they are equals in whatever has happened.

Yep they are both Partners in crime...Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksJhalak29JRia--Anna--riyya6riti4u

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Big smile

My view is each one will have their own way of making things right. Only one thing will count as far as the other person understands you what for you are doing it for and accepts it. And for Arnav Khushi will not demand anything so his style is accepted by her

Here comes my main question to you all. How it feels when a close person whom you started to love started to like comes and blame you that you are the one responsible for all mishaps in their life and that it was the biggest mistake to meet them.

Will that hurt heal easily. Even after knowing the other person fully even after knowing that those words were not meant for real will the heart understand all this?? Will it forgive easily.
ok fine..I have said it so many times..that it is my last comment...but everytime something pulls me back... Let me ask you sweetie..and all present here...Have you ever in your life said something hurtful to your loved ones which you never meant it...I have seen it many times..normal couples saying...I wish I hadnt meet you or I wish you were not there in my life...how much harsh it sounds but it very real dear... yes it hurts you a lot but other person does understand you to an extent that he will know that you didnt mean it... Sometimes we hurt only those people who are very close to us but we also knw that they will be ones who wont take it too heart... I will give you a personal example..-I had a very huge fight with my best frnd and I told her ..I wish we didnt became frnds..yes it did hurt her lot..but next day she was so normal with me that I had to apologise...
Riti Completely Agree with u,if u love someone so tru u never take those hurtful words to ur heart,u know they dint mean it and they'll comeback to u with all the more LoveBig smile

Sometimes hurting is fine Riti..Have you hurt your friend right from the beginning showing her mixed signals... Yes u hurt only the person u are close...R they taken for granted that u hurt them alone..

Divya,

And its not like only Arnav has hurt Khushi!? Khushi in her own way has done things that are unacceptable. He has said sorry when he realized his mistake and he is doing the same now. Its just in the style of working. I personally want both of them to repent - they are equals in whatever has happened.

Yes Anna i too have told that they to have work on Khushi's feelings..Bring out really what she feels..

Leaving the Khushi part i want to ask you till when Arnav will do this hurt her then feel for it then ask sorry..Doesn't the purpose of asking sorry feels to be leaving somewhere??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29sharmibalanJRia--Anna--riyya6riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Big smile

Divya,

Yes Anna I too think they both equals
Well said Anna - Ditto on above... Big smile

JRiaJhalak29sharmibalanriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JRia

Big smile

Divya,

Yes Anna I too think they both equals
Well said Anna - Ditto on above... Big smile
i second that...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiariti4u

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Sree07:

i am with you..
i would have been satisfied if they have shown proper redemption track from arnav...like you mentioned...

Now, with this track..i would have been satisfied if arnav had at least acknowledged the hurt he has caused to khushi in flashbacks..but bitwa is not even showing acknowledgement...as a viewer i strongly demand it still

Shas,

Is Arnav a Loquacious Man ??

Nope...Why would he be...Shocked

Khushi is...LOLLOLLOL

So right..so do not expect Khushi type reactions in Arnav n vice versa..

I never expected...thatConfusedOuch

And Sathya...What sweet am i for u...(You named Trin...Ladoo & Jelabi)...What am I for uCry

I was not telling U re .. I was saying  to the girls who wanted him to state it..ASR is not made of such stuff..he will do so in monologue..but open acknowledgement will come about only asa desperate measure...

Gajar Ka Halwa !!

I know re...I am so bored ...and currently focussed on pulling your leg...and that of others in REDUX...LOL

Gajar Ka Halwa...Hummm...EmbarrassedBig smile

Sathu what am i thenShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiaJhalak29sharmibalan

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Big smile

Divya,

Had he uttered those words and not come back to apologize - then Khushi could have taken it to heart. But he came back and said he did not mean it. She did not understand what he wanted to say that is a different case. Once had she thought that one moment he despises me so much to not want to see me and the next moment he brings up the contract to hold you back. WHY? That is where the whole answer was.

More so agree with Riti here. I personally do say stuff like this to my friends at times and to my sister as well - they know I love them a lot and they understand me so they dont create a hooplah out of it. It happens in real life. Just the understanding needs to be there. Smile

Anna actually i am not demanding a full blown redemption for ASR whatever he is doing i m fine thats why in my first para itself i stated  that redemption or repentance is left to the person who is undergoing and the person who is accepting it. I am fine with it.

This one:

I just asked the question to know how it really feels to be in that situation because real life is different as nobody actually behaves like ASR nor Khushi

See you cannot compare real life here then no!?

Had it been real life - Anjali would not have been this dumb! Khushi would have had spunk and not be the sacrificing queen and well there might just not be an ASR - maybe only a guy with ASR traits Big smile

If ASR had put me in that situation - and trust me that situation would not have come - because I unlike Khushi believe that truth comes no matter what - and would have told the truth in first place. I am no Mahaan aatma - and I would not even want to be one for my own sanity, LOL

Anna -Love you ...Embarrassed DITTO LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Big smile

Divya,

Had he uttered those words and not come back to apologize - then Khushi could have taken it to heart. But he came back and said he did not mean it. She did not understand what he wanted to say that is a different case. Once had she thought that one moment he despises me so much to not want to see me and the next moment he brings up the contract to hold you back. WHY? That is where the whole answer was.

More so agree with Riti here. I personally do say stuff like this to my friends at times and to my sister as well - they know I love them a lot and they understand me so they dont create a hooplah out of it. It happens in real life. Just the understanding needs to be there. Smile

Anna actually i am not demanding a full blown redemption for ASR whatever he is doing i m fine thats why in my first para itself i stated  that redemption or repentance is left to the person who is undergoing and the person who is accepting it. I am fine with it.

This one:

I just asked the question to know how it really feels to be in that situation because real life is different as nobody actually behaves like ASR nor Khushi

See you cannot compare real life here then no!?

Had it been real life - Anjali would not have been this dumb! Khushi would have had spunk and not be the sacrificing queen and well there might just not be an ASR - maybe only a guy with ASR traits Big smile

If ASR had put me in that situation - and trust me that situation would not have come - because I unlike Khushi believe that truth comes no matter what - and would have told the truth in first place. I am no Mahaan aatma - and I would not even want to be one for my own sanity, LOL

bang on...Smile

Edited by riyya6 - 06 August 2012 at 5:57am

sonshineshivikrocksJhalak29JRia

Go to top