Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Nemesis !! Fourth Thread !! (Page 12)

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapna08

oh who else feels sanke is the reason dadi is here? i am not gerrting reply  Rain Graphic #40
me feels same like u

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiasharmibalanriyya6

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by nivedha84

Big smile
Originally posted by riti4u

Fourth Thread...Wow...Dancing
My view is each one will have their own way of making things right. Only one thing will count as far as the other person understands you what for you are doing it for and accepts it. And for Arnav Khushi will not demand anything so his style is accepted by her

Here comes my main question to you all. How it feels when a close person whom you started to love started to like comes and blame you that you are the one responsible for all mishaps in their life and that it was the biggest mistake to meet them.

Will that hurt heal easily. Even after knowing the other person fully even after knowing that those words were not meant for real will the heart understand all this?? Will it forgive easily.
ok fine..I have said it so many times..that it is my last comment...but everytime something pulls me back... Let me ask you sweetie..and all present here...Have you ever in your life said something hurtful to your loved ones which you never meant it...I have seen it many times..normal couples saying...I wish I hadnt meet you or I wish you were not there in my life...how much harsh it sounds but it very real dear... yes it hurts you a lot but other person does understand you to an extent that he will know that you didnt mean it... Sometimes we hurt only those people who are very close to us but we also knw that they will be ones who wont take it too heart... I will give you a personal example..-I had a very huge fight with my best frnd and I told her ..I wish we didnt became frnds..yes it did hurt her lot..but next day she was so normal with me that I had to apologise...
Riti Completely Agree with u,if u love someone so tru u never take those hurtful words to ur heart,u know they dint mean it and they'll comeback to u with all the more LoveBig smile

Sometimes hurting is fine Riti..Have you hurt your friend right from the beginning showing her mixed signals... Yes u hurt only the person u are close...R they taken for granted that u hurt them alone..

Divya,

And its not like only Arnav has hurt Khushi!? Khushi in her own way has done things that are unacceptable. He has said sorry when he realized his mistake and he is doing the same now. Its just in the style of working. I personally want both of them to repent - they are equals in whatever has happened.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrockssharmibalanJRiariyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

ANNA chk pg 5Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiariyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by riyya6

Fourth Thread...Wow...Dancing
My view is each one will have their own way of making things right. Only one thing will count as far as the other person understands you what for you are doing it for and accepts it. And for Arnav Khushi will not demand anything so his style is accepted by her

Here comes my main question to you all. How it feels when a close person whom you started to love started to like comes and blame you that you are the one responsible for all mishaps in their life and that it was the biggest mistake to meet them.

Will that hurt heal easily. Even after knowing the other person fully even after knowing that those words were not meant for real will the heart understand all this?? Will it forgive easily.
ok fine..I have said it so many times..that it is my last comment...but everytime something pulls me back... Let me ask you sweetie..and all present here...Have you ever in your life said something hurtful to your loved ones which you never meant it...I have seen it many times..normal couples saying...I wish I hadnt meet you or I wish you were not there in my life...how much harsh it sounds but it very real dear... yes it hurts you a lot but other person does understand you to an extent that he will know that you didnt mean it... Sometimes we hurt only those people who are very close to us but we also knw that they will be ones who wont take it too heart... I will give you a personal example..-I had a very huge fight with my best frnd and I told her ..I wish we didnt became frnds..yes it did hurt her lot..but next day she was so normal with me that I had to apologise...
Agree with what u said but i think the main problem here is ASR is trying his best way... to work things out but what abt all those that he did to Khushi... He may be a one word man n im not telling him to repent like typical SP Hero but i think ASR approach is not that right..Ouch  ... i personally feel there should be a f/b on things he had done to khushi n sense of regret...

guys can anyone tell me, that terence scene it was in his head for so long, suddenly all dissappear...LOL

Loving a person does not mean that u have right to hurt n treat that person bad... If ASR really loves Khushi he should regret abt all that he has done to her...

n i personally feel fight between frens & husband& Wife / Lovers the momentum is diff...

It hurts badly when someone you love Hurts you...

The regret is there and that is why he is making this marriage work baby. Whatever you do you cannot change the character. He tried being sweet to her - did it work? No. He tried wishing her in the morning did it work? still no. He had to come back to ASR mode and use a combi of both - ASR and ARnav and is that working!? YES!!!

Riyya, Khushi has forgiven him. That is where everything ends. Had Khushi not forgiven him - we might have had a stretched repentance track. But balike - when Khushi Kumari Gupta has no problems with the way her man is making upto her - why go in the past and what is not gonna come (maybe hopefully a breakdown) - stress? Big smile

agree with ur point ANNA... today im writing a bit too much LOL neway anna what makes you think Khushi has forgive ASR 100%... which scene Smile

JRia--Anna--

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

What... we are on the 4th thread!!!! Redux speed is amazing Big smile

anyway so are we still talking about Dadi and how Khushi will be like a bheegi billi now... or have we moved to some other topic?

between saw the spoiler pics... the one between Anjali and Khushi and the tree.. there is a wall behind... there is no way in hell that Shyam could have disappear from there ... or did he merge into the wall... or could it be Laxmi ji who Anji baby was talking to... to find out about Shyam and his whereabouts... ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksRJXXriyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

@sarunrocks- I know what you mean but dear when he said those words...previous to that he had already confessed his feeling fr her..yes he has hurt her a lot but khushi did forgive him even bfore he cud realise what wrong he did...but I agree he did hurt her by saying those words..but again I will say if she understands this man and she understands situation in which he was when he said those words..it will be easy for her to forgive him..and I believe she has already forgiven him for that statement...one more point dear..in the story so far khushi's character has never held any grudges fr arnav even when he hated her so now when he loves her why will she hold grudge..Big smile and even I am not like khushi so i wud hav given him peace of mind bfore patch up...
@nivi- thanks fr agreeing dear...Hug

Hey riti call me DivyaBig smile

Yes Dear i m all fine with ASR redemption..Just wanted to know how it feels to take all those hurt by the loved one...I just wanted to get the emotions of that girl not specifically Khushi actually...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Crybye girls me going Cry
silent stalker is all that i shall beeeCryUnhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29sharmibalanRJXXriyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Thumbs Upwe r really in forth thread... i wonder what we discuss until 4th thread... congratz all... when can we see 5th thread LOL 

Leme guess when ASR completes the Almost Kiss,During ARHI remarriage/SRWink
what the ROFL good guess... but now with dadi returning in 4th thread... dadi returning back to ashram might give us 5th thread too... besides what u have highlighted LOL

Dadi is here to stay riyya,she wont return to aashram.Wink
why will she do that ???Shocked

Jhalak29riyya6

Go to top