Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sarunrocks

<font color="#FF0033" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Hey girls and NK bhai how was the episode according to you...Me loving the precap...😉 Why when a girl puts a bun and simple salwar they have to be understood as a servant...Then daily many will think that i m the servant of my house</font>

Lol I second that...i am in worse state than khyshi wen am doing household work n even worst when my maid is njoying her chhutti
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Supna9

U all making me jealous so me going.

😲jealous of what?😲
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Ladies,

I liked the epi, it was good.😊

Looking forward to tomorrows epi.😳

Looks like Khushi will go on mute for sometime here after,she'll think and observe a lot.I hope Khushi does not feel guilty again and plans to go to GH again😕 .We will be looking into some sort of the transformation (appreance,habbits and conduct only , nothing to do with Khushis soul as such) i guess as bahu of Raizadas but i feel in the process Khushi will change dadi😆 in long run in terms of thought process , dadi dont forget  Khushi is also child of DM-a blessed one , Khushi will make her see at the brighter side of the world,customs and stuff everything innocently only .(thinking with broadmind with open eyes to accept the people/world as it is ) By the time this track ends, Dadi will know and love khushi for what she is and appreciate for all efforts Khushi puts in , I guess.

Khushi as servant ? It was hard to digest, i mean from wish angle? .Servants are human beings too, every person should be respected irrespective of work they do .This Dadi needs to come to my city (Bangalore) to know who and how well are servants treated here.Families(includes member like dadi generation types )treats servants in their houses as family member.Monthly once or twice , its a "must" to take them to hotel here😛.

Anjali and Dadis conversation was a bit fishy in  room and how does dadi knows she is pregnant?  and all  their scene looked OTT drama  , could not feel anything for them onscreen for screen time they gave . OTT mamiji looked so much better and nice to watch onscreen .

Pointers:

1.Dadi's nand krishna - Is it  for janmashtami ? or Anj's delivery ?
2.Khushis nurturing arnavs plant and talking seeing the buds also points to Anj's baby ?
3.Khushi throwing water at dadi? I seriosuly dont get why CVs always  associated with Khushi and water?
4.Precap hints at remarriage.
5.May be positioning of characters has role to play  i guess when nani and arnav came in.
Edited by Ash_Rajendra8 - 11 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonshine

that was one area where i was happy to oblige the elders

as soon as i got back to the hostel or home as the case was.. i would rush to the bathroom for a good scrubby bath...
on account of the smell... i hated it😆

i get hungry often in the middle of the autopsy😆...or else i will fall..
my mortician makes fun of me...and give me 15 min to eat😆
i just wash my hands..😛
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Shastradhari

pals..i had same thought in the morning and could not put it...😆
she will ask arhi separation until remarrriage😆

Will she not be asked to stay in GH until
DiamondLife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonshine

😲jealous of what?😲

kya hua supnaji😲
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: namedx

...or flabby arms!! lol ðŸ˜†

Omg are you talking about the hut scene - that was so painful to watch. At first when I didn't realise I was like why are Khushi's arms looking so huge?!

Have you watched the ep yet or still waiting? 
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey girls will dadi be instrumental in getting shyam back??
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Supna9

Div nt watched nw me going

Ok suppu come back soon😃