Mishti's Spoilers..Did you guys see??

BTW...Moi backπŸ˜ƒ

Hey Sam πŸ˜ƒ
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

My Aloo Puri...woh bhi mathurawaaliπŸ˜ƒ

Aww Sathu i m flooredπŸ˜ƒ...Happy Shappy with this i m going to tell bye to all now...take care see you all soon...I think you ppl will make up to even fifth thread as Mishti spoiler has comeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Please wish Sonu...on our behalf..."Many more Happy returns of the day...And all her dreams will come true...πŸ˜ƒ

So how old is Sonu turning...πŸ˜ƒ

He'll be 10 tomorrow. Thanks on his behalf and sure, I'll pass him the good wishes... if I can get him to calm down enough... why are children so excited about their birthdays?πŸ˜•

What is this news about Daadi not liking Khushi?
I am sorry, I came in late...
Originally posted by: Nia.D

Hi girls, and Kots! (Naresh) -Belated Happy Friendship Day to all!! πŸ€—

have got time only for this quick one...

knowing khushi, i'm wondering if she'll do some draamebaazi, or do some antic during this song to lighten Arnav's gussa... should be funny if she does go the comic way... since he anwyway likes to be entertained! πŸ˜†

that's it from me... have fun... 😊

P.S: congrats on the fourth thread... second time i guess! πŸ‘

call me kots no probs.. nias..
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

jab marne ki haalat mein thi tab bol diya naa..

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Wahin toh na! NK bhai - bhelcomes!! 😳

Thank you riti, riya and everyone who was dittoing πŸ˜†

JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanka

Hey Bush πŸ˜ƒ

the latest is still dadi, mishti's spoiler - on ruthna manan between Arnav and Khushi, Arnav's redemption...

Hey Bush πŸ€—πŸ€—
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sree07

Riti...he already asked forgiveness by giving the pearl and she excepted it also. Now I do not see the need of wooing redemption or even ablution. 

But tell me one thing...Don't you see something amiss? I do not want asr to cry howl or even go under the peetal ka bartan. But a couple of FBs could have done the trick. I feel that there is absolutely no sense of guilt or the realization of the mistake he committed in ASR. 

I liked the way he asked forgiveness but, the thought process behind it was not clear. ASRs monologue is redundant. But his character always worked on FBs, why not any of them? Why not a single solitary and retrospecting scene of ASR? He got oodles when the MU started. Why not now? All of a sudden there is a rush and damn its done.

I agree I mean how many times did we have to sit through that dreaded terrace scene. So we should still be getting those FB's but now with a different reaction from him 
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Haan but he will not be that open to Khushi about his feelings. Sorry was taught to him by whom? Khushi - Being an understanding bro to Akash - I guess he was always that - but again it had some thing to do with Khushi.

Once Khushi gives him green jhanda - he will be loquacious. Wait for the green jhanda πŸ˜†

With Khushi its always going to be different Sree ji - he could not wish her Happy Bday when she was awake - bola bhi toh neend mein! πŸ˜† Regret and confession pata nahi kis halat mein bolege πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

When she is comatose. Not when she is dead, of course… because when she is dead he will himself go into a comaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: yanka

Hey Bush πŸ˜ƒ

the latest is still dadi, mishti's spoiler - on ruthna manan between Arnav and Khushi, Arnav's redemption...

hey yanks and maria πŸ˜ƒ

mishti's spoiler just read thanks for sharing...

whats with dadi ji??πŸ˜•
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

when a close friend or a person comes in and blames me , I'll be shocked n hurt .. In the heat  of the moment ,I'll even decide to withdraw from his life  Although will not do any follow up action ...when the heat lifts and when he comes and tells me that  he is sorry n he never meant it...That dark moment simply lifts away ..
Let me tell u...There will be many such moments where u deliberately  and sometimes unintentionally will hurt ur partner ..it might be words or actions...but if u start taking and reacting on everything seriously and deeply...Life will become traumatic.. always  look at the water that is running and  rememerb the fights are like bubbles in the stream... gets pricked  by itself , leaving no visible effect..such is life..fights are part n parcel of life  but it shud be like bubbles, self bursting, leaving no after effects..
[/QUOTE]

hey gurlz...me back...hows everyone here?? 4th thread already...

BTW, Tants, keep everything aside...the above asks for a huge round of applause...its so simple yet so poignant...pregnant with meanings...ek bada wala pappi and jhappiπŸ€—

So everyone geared for...aaja piya tohe pyaar du😊...(man...I love this song from baharon ke sapne and Rajesh Khanna...wow)πŸ˜‰