IP REDUX; Nemesis !! Fourth Thread !!

Posted: 11 years ago

HeYY Girls,

Welcome to the brand new thread  where we continue our  evergreen task of drooling, analyzing , speculating, discussing on IP... *Note the order may change at any given point of time*

Sathu...me love you very very much...so even in my no drooling state these are for you 😳

HugZZZ Sathya, Doods, Maria, Appu, Anna, Jhalak, Riyya, Nive, Divz, Trin, Riti, Nina, Sree, Sandy, Koel, Kopal, Shaz, Bushy, Sumi, Ruchi, Shas & Star...
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Congratz...On the fourth thread everyone...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago

Hello, beautifuls and handsome…

Hugs to you all, who are here now… I see Tanths, Anna, Sree, Riyya, Sharmi, Nivi, Sheena…

If I have missed anyone, kaan pakadke maafi… and extra power double hug…

Congrats on the fourth thread…

So this is to celebrate, our  fourth thread for the second Monday in a row!!!

THIS DAY THAT YEAR

5th August, 2011

ARHI is still locked in the store-room. Khushi is trying her level best to avoid Arnav; so much so that she even refuses the glass of water he offers her. Arnav is enraged that she is rejecting all his overtures. He glares at her…

This glare of his serves to awaken her fighting spirit once more… she asks him why he is glaring at her… if he is angry, he can express it quite freely… break things… like he always does… like he broke her phone… while he is at it, he may also break open the door

Arnav is not used to being shown up to be faulty by anyone. Everyone around him handles his temper with kid gloves and this idiot girl was standing their fanning the flames of his anger without a care in the world…

And, the inevitable happens…

He erupts!!!

Haan, tod doonga…

One roar from the Raizada Lion and Khushi's bravado shrivels up! She stops her angry rant in stunned fright…

He advances towards her n anger. She retreats and is backed against a stack of boxes. Khushi's fear now takes an unknown quality; Arnav intent on talking to her is unaware of it as yet.

Ek ek cheez tod daloonga, taaki har tootne wale cheez se tumhara kaan khulein...

Aur tum meri baat suno

Khushi tries to incorporate a note of calmness into her shaking voice as she answers him; a calmness she is far from feeling…

Hum kuch nahi sunna chahte; humein bas yahaan se baahar nikalna hain…

Arnav frightens her further when he brings an angry hand against the boxes which were behind her. She is feeling trapped and her fear grows… Arnav still is insistent that she hear him out…

Tum sunogi

By now she is trembling like a leaf…

Humein baahar jaana hai

Main keh raha hoon…

Humne kaha naa, humein baahar jaana hai

With each subsequent repartee, Khushi's voice attains a higher pitch, her tone increasingly becomes a pleading one, and her fear escalates and becomes palpable…

Khushi, main tumse baat kar raha hoon… tum meri taraf dekh…

Pehle aap darwaza khol dijiye

This finally gets to him… he understands what her unvoiced fear was about. Though he looks at her in disbelief that she could think of him in such a light; and disappointment that she has absolutely no trust in him… anger, frustration and helplessness takes over Arnav Singh Raizada…

In a bid to make her understand that he only wants to talk to her and clear some misconceptions on her part about him, Arnav Singh Raizada stoops to something he has never or rarely done before. He is ready to compromise.

Though seething with rage, he breaks the door open with a few well aimed kicks!

What a scene that was! Only Arnav Singh Raizada could manage to look so stylish and charismatic while doing something as caveman-ish as breaking down doors.

Khushi is jolted by the anger in his demeanor. She can sense his fury and rightly guesses that it is his anger against her obstinacy that Arnav is taking out against the hapless door. She screws her eyes shut and turns away to shut out the sight.

Arnav is having a tough time. For reasons even he is unable to pin-point, he doesn't like it that Khushi has such a poor opinion of him. She thinks that he deliberately endangered her life by sending her to the guest house. And now she does not trust him an inch. She can't wait to be free of his presence. And Arnav finds himself at the receiving end of what he has dished out to her till date. He never heard her explanations, her protestations of innocence and dismissed her as guilty and not worthy of notice. Now he wants to re-instate his own image in the eyes of the very girl he took immense pleasure in reviling.

Once the door is open… he turns back to her… voice, though still dripping icy anger but toned down a notch, (a courtesy he probably had never ever shown anyone else) he asks her if she is willing to hear him out now?

A trembling Khushi gathers up her belongings and firmly refuses to listen to him. Before walking out she drops another bomb on his head… she asks him sarcastically to be happy as he is about to be granted his wish of not having to see her face again… she is going back to Lucknow foe ever…

He stills…

He is shocked…

There is disbelief in his eyes…

This can't be true…

Whatever it is that Arnav Singh Raizada wants, it is obvious that this isn't it!

Khushi leaves. Arnav regains his faculties and calls after her…

Tum aise nahi jaa sakti… Khushi… Khusheee…

The last "Khushee…" had a shade of a plea in it…

He is left looking after her… there is sadness in his eyes as he gazes after her…

Khushi and Payal decide to go back to Lucknow, which saddens Madhumathi.

The Raizadas are having a tough time due to nosy neighbors. Nani is upset that the Raizadas are facing social stigma due to Arnav's decision to bring Lavanya into the house for a live-in relationship.

Shyam, Anjali and Manorama pacify her.

Arnav walks in on the family at this time. Anjali invites him to join them, but he declines and goes to his room. He gets a call from Lavanya. Sensing that he is disturbed she asks him if anyone said anything to upset him, to which he replies arrogantly…

Kisi ki himmat nahi hai ki Arnav Singh Raizada ko kuch kahe…

…all the while thinking of Khushi, who dared to flout conventions and slap home-truth after home-truths in his face. He remembers her saying she is leaving for Lucknow, leaving him…

At night Khushi is shown talking to her DM.

At RM, Arnav is sleeping. He dreams of Khushi saying she is leaving. He wakes up in distress, calling out to her loudly in his mind…

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=I9W32aMDFHs&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

Hope you liked reading this. And now especially for you, Shaz, since you requested it,  I have given below the links for my previous attempts at "THIS DAY THAT YEAR"…

8th July 2011

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/60526674

11th July 2011

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/60687965

12 July 2011

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/60791556

19th July 2011

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/61269688

25th July 2011

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/61732466

26th and 27th July, 2011

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62200646

28th and 29th July, 2011

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62200701

4th August, 2011

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62377459

Edited by sonshine - 11 years ago
Fourth Thread...Wow...
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sree07

Ok guys...Now I am back to serious mode...
Now I am someone who is bogged down by my own expectations. If any kind soul is around please comfort me😭

1. Where is the zee spoiler about arnav repenting and hurting himself
  2. Where is the terrace confrontation of arnav-shyam-khushi?
  3. Where is the terrace to road to temple journey of the duo?
  4. Where is the rain pain?
  5. Where is the road side breakdown?

I had set my expectations so high that I feel that would have been a better track. Or am I into a surprise and CVs will actually show this later? any wise souls around? I have been asking this question everywhere around in the forum. πŸ˜­
Why why why they are rushing? and closed the tracks so soon?

Shoorps,

Track Change !!

Arnav is repenting big time but in his own style ...notice his reactions when Khushi sees the pearls  n tell me u did not see a man regreting his past actions..

Tanths, it was perfect redemption for me. He was offering her the dignity he took away from her a year ago. To her, he was making her dreams come true, though he didn't know about them himself. Both ways, he's cleansing himself of his sins...

Clearly, I'm just back from watching that scene...

Exactly,Ninnav n when her tears rolled down..they were like Ganga..fully purifying him n absolving...That's why he was in white too..

just back...Ahha...so that's where u constantly disappear ??
Agree with Nina and Sathya,this i s ASR way of redemption,and iam loving it.πŸ˜ƒ

I would say Repentance ..Redemption is too big a word and if we  consider redemption then it has been a ongoing process which started  from the time Khushi's father  was admitted in the hospital...That was when Arnav begun to take a closer look at himself, begun to grow, begun to change,begun to evolve...
Roger to that Sathya its repentance😳

My view is each one will have their own way of making things right. Only one thing will count as far as the other person understands you what for you are doing it for and accepts it. And for Arnav Khushi will not demand anything so his style is accepted by her

Here comes my main question to you all. How it feels when a close person whom you started to love started to like comes and blame you that you are the one responsible for all mishaps in their life and that it was the biggest mistake to meet them.

Will that hurt heal easily. Even after knowing the other person fully even after knowing that those words were not meant for real will the heart understand all this?? Will it forgive easily.
Edited by sarunrocks - 11 years ago
πŸ‘πŸΌwe r really in forth thread... i wonder what we discuss until 4th thread... congratz all... when can we see 5th thread πŸ˜† 
πŸ‘ hey tants congrats on d new thread!!! Fourth!!!! wow...redux is just gallopping today!!! πŸ€—
i wonder how dadi would have reacted seeing LavanyaπŸ˜†
if she is such cold seeing khushi