Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Will we get to see the continuation of KriYa scene (Page 2)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
seeing so many replies here , i think everyone misunderstood my question...pls read the last line of my post , what will be the opening scene of tonite's epi ?

means , will kriya come to know about komal's presence n will there be an awkward silence ? or will komal just walk away ? bec if the CVs show morning scene straight away that wouldn't look good , i mean we were only shown komal watching them , watching on , not shown whether she walks off or not ? Confused Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaforeverLove-u-allteenssSnigdha_Khanam

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

seeing so many replies here , i think everyone misunderstood my question...pls read the last line of my post , what will be the opening scene of tonite's epi ?

means , will kriya come to know about komal's presence n will there be an awkward silence ? or will komal just walk away ? bec if the CVs show morning scene straight away that wouldn't look good , i mean we were only shown komal watching them , watching on , not shown whether she walks off or not ? Confused Ouch

hmmm...i think komal walking off,nd may be a crying scene in her room..Cry
then back to morningSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Well your question was so ambiguous so we came with our own speculation

New day will be the opening scene and we assume KP did not notice Komal and Komal must have walked off...

I don't expect so much continuation tbh as its all assumed...

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Well your question was so ambiguous so we came with our own speculation

New day will be the opening scene and we assume KP did not notice Komal and Komal must have walked off...

I don't expect so much continuation tbh as its all assumed...

I thought the question was obvious , like kriya has to go down to their room n they will see komal , bec she is there ...so what will happen? no problem if all misunderstood ...

hmmm, assumption ...the CVs have abruptly cut off so many scenes , but here komal is standing not outside a closed door or near the door , she is standing right infront of them Ouch 

Edited by dhakarn - 06 August 2012 at 6:31am
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teeena

hmmm...i think komal walking off,nd may be a crying scene in her room..Cry
then back to morningSleepy

me too think so
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Question I want to ask is will u get distracted by adult presence if the scene continues. It is meant to be asked in the most polite manner??

But I doubt it somehow, any continuation but if it does than it has to be much hotter to what they showed on Friday...

@ bold : Confused    what ? is this meant for me or for the members in general? Confused

Edited by dhakarn - 06 August 2012 at 6:27am
billaway Senior Member
billaway
billaway

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
I think it would continue as we are yet to see what Komal was actually thinking. Like her voice in the background telling her thoughts. But seriously with the way these tracks in MKAP are going I think we should be grateful that we atleast got that short scene on friday...
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Question I want to ask is will u get distracted by adult presence if the scene continues. It is meant to be asked in the most polite manner??

But I doubt it somehow, any continuation but if it does than it has to be much hotter to what they showed on Friday...

@ bold : Confused    what ? is this meant for me or for the members in general? Confused

No, just asking u as u say ur mother distracts u from the tv when an intimate scene is shown so just wondered whether if they continued to show a bolder scene, will u get distracted?

dhakarn

Go to top