Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: starlight123

Well your question was so ambiguous so we came with our own speculation

New day will be the opening scene and we assume KP did not notice Komal and Komal must have walked off...

I don't expect so much continuation tbh as its all assumed...

I thought the question was obvious , like kriya has to go down to their room n they will see komal , bec she is there ...so what will happen? no problem if all misunderstood ...

hmmm, assumption ...the CVs have abruptly cut off so many scenes , but here komal is standing not outside a closed door or near the door , she is standing right infront of them  

Edited by dhakarn - 11 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: teeena

hmmm...i think komal walking off,nd may be a crying scene in her room..😭
then back to morningπŸ₯±

me too think so
dhakarn thumbnail

Question I want to ask is will u get distracted by adult presence if the scene continues. It is meant to be asked in the most polite manner??

But I doubt it somehow, any continuation but if it does than it has to be much hotter to what they showed on Friday...

@ bold : πŸ˜•    what ? is this meant for me or for the members in general? πŸ˜•
billaway thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it would continue as we are yet to see what Komal was actually thinking. Like her voice in the background telling her thoughts. But seriously with the way these tracks in MKAP are going I think we should be grateful that we atleast got that short scene on friday...
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

@ bold : πŸ˜•    what ? is this meant for me or for the members in general? πŸ˜•

No, just asking u as u say ur mother distracts u from the tv when an intimate scene is shown so just wondered whether if they continued to show a bolder scene, will u get distracted?
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

I thought the question was obvious , like kriya has to go down to their room n they will see komal , bec she is there ...so what will happen? no problem if all misunderstood ...

hmmm, assumption ...the CVs have abruptly cut off so many scenes , but here komal is standing not outside a closed door or near the door , she is standing right infront of them  

I dont think they will show from thAt scene today...
dhakarn thumbnail

No, just asking u as u say ur mother distracts u from the tv when an intimate scene is shown so just wondered whether if they continued to show a bolder scene, will u get distracted?

oh no, my mother isn't distracting me bec of the scene ...she likes irritating me as generally i won't listen to anything she is saying while i watch MKAP ...she always read newspaper both at 7 pm n around 10.30 pm, occasionally watching SNS n MKAP too ... n whenever there is some interesting article she begins to read loud (for us), irritating me (in the case of MKAP) n my sister (in the case of SNS) ...we just tell her to shut up πŸ˜† n its her way of taking revenge , she does this everytime any interesting scene comes ...not necessarily a bold one πŸ˜† 
Arjaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
m 100% sure we 'ill never get kriya scene😑 whether Cvs will start with that night r next morning...
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No..i don't think they will continue from that scene.
We will have to assume that Komal left terrace silently...hence KP didn't notice her presence.
However, i personally want KP to notice Komal...that will be fun ! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: ThatOneGal

No..i don't think they will continue from that scene.

We will have to assume that Komal left terrace silently...hence KP didn't notice her presence.
However, i personally want KP to notice Komal...that will be fun ! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

@bold-I can get what u meantπŸ˜†πŸ˜†unique angleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›