Kunal Chopra - Man enough? (Page 9)

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Originally posted by Fariyal

So I guess I need to comment again, Lol.

After reading through the post leap updates, I am convinced of what I had only suspected earlier on... that, there is a plan in motion against SS. This is not just bad writing, even bad writers can occasionally produce decent work. This systamatic, bit by bit mutilation of KC cannot be attrbuted to inefficiency, it is plainly by design!
As pointed out on other threads, even Siddhi is made to mouth senseless dialogues, but no matter what she does, they always make her come out smelling of roses. On the other hand Kunal is consistently portrayed in an almost negative light. Albeit, it was the anti-hero at the start of the show that attracted the audience, but this is no anti-hero now, this is akin to an out & out negative character from a C grade movie, which makes me certain that someone is trying to make it very hard for SS to stick around.

@Bhavi, Being a silent bystander & occupying precious space on our crowded planet is not my thing, I lend my voice to every injustice I come across... Even banal ones like these ;)

Fari @ red- whatever the reason may be but at the end of the day it is the TRP that governs the future of the show and i am sure that EK would never allow internal politics ruin her own name and it is a proven fact that TRP and KC goes hand in hand. Stronger the character higher the TRP.
If CVS can not understand this simple fact then they should not be in the business and ruin people's interest and time.Approve

I agree with Fari here , the character assasination of Kunal seems more delibrate than incidentalAngry!And yea Bhavi like you said Parichay is about KC so why would the creators mess up with the main character ? Seems unlikely , but then here is where I find what Fari said to be the most sane explanation ,'which makes me certain that someone is trying to make it very hard for SS to stick around' ! Degrade KC and force SS to walk out! The audience will also say good for SS instead of portraying a wimp but someone somewhere will laugh and toast!LOLLOLLOL But then again one can't help wonder , if they are actually this smart ?If so why not chuck the egos and deliver good quality work!Confused

In that case people don't know SS. He is a professional who would keep his personal and professional life apart. If the guy can work with injury in his back i am sure his ego will not come in way of his career. 

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

@craziekudi: Kunal Chopra is a fallen hero.He had lost zest in life n did rise aftr siddhi entered his life but nw without siddhi he has fallen again nd in future when richa wil b xposed nd he wil get back his siddhi he will rise again.So it's only one woman siddhi his wife on whom his life exist.Even though he loves his son most now but he went back to his shell ,couldnt carry himself to face the world nd only siddhi wil make him alive again.So it's siddhi nd siddhi allover again for kc.He himself blames her in his mind, can't witstand any stranger blaming her,wishes she was with him,nd still loves her.
KC is a v.complex character :-)

yes KC is very complicated character.
Whole issue why he stopped working for 9 years is still not explained yet.
About blaming siddhi, it may be Kunal tryignt o find a justification to let go of her. You know saying she wasn't worth it and all, but deep down he knows she was worth it. Yes his son and family is there, but he owes it all to siddhi, right?
I sense soon we will come to know why taking steps back in 9 years, hope CVs give good enough reason and not just BS to further degrade Kunal
chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged

After reading through the post leap updates, I am convinced of what I had only suspected earlier on... that, there is a plan in motion against SS. This is not just bad writing, even bad writers can occasionally produce decent work. This systamatic, bit by bit mutilation of KC cannot be attrbuted to inefficiency, it is plainly by design!
As pointed out on other threads, even Siddhi is made to mouth senseless dialogues, but no matter what she does, they always make her come out smelling of roses. On the other hand Kunal is consistently portrayed in an almost negative light. Albeit, it was the anti-hero at the start of the show that attracted the audience, but this is no anti-hero now, this is akin to an out & out negative character from a C grade movie, which makes me certain that someone is trying to make it very hard for SS to stick around.

@Bhavi, Being a silent bystander & occupying precious space on our crowded planet is not my thing, I lend my voice to every injustice I come across... Even banal ones like these ;)

Fari @ red- whatever the reason may be but at the end of the day it is the TRP that governs the future of the show and i am sure that EK would never allow internal politics ruin her own name and it is a proven fact that TRP and KC goes hand in hand. Stronger the character higher the TRP.
If CVS can not understand this simple fact then they should not be in the business and ruin people's interest and time.Approve

I agree with Fari here , the character assasination of Kunal seems more delibrate than incidentalAngry!And yea Bhavi like you said Parichay is about KC so why would the creators mess up with the main character ? Seems unlikely , but then here is where I find what Fari said to be the most sane explanation ,'which makes me certain that someone is trying to make it very hard for SS to stick around' ! Degrade KC and force SS to walk out! The audience will also say good for SS instead of portraying a wimp but someone somewhere will laugh and toast!LOLLOLLOL But then again one can't help wonder , if they are actually this smart ?If so why not chuck the egos and deliver good quality work!Confused

In that case people don't know SS. He is a professional who would keep his personal and professional life apart. If the guy can work with injury in his back i am sure his ego will not come in way of his career. 
Who is talking about SS here Bhavi!Wink
TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Yes he is one of the Most relaxed guy on TV, Very Professional and intelligent enough to say Quit or continue. 

But again we talking about KC

Edited by snmalik4 - 09 August 2012 at 8:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa--Bhavi

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Who is talking about SS here Bhavi!Wink

Chitra you need to go through your post again - See bold above!Tongue
chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Degrade KC and force SS to walk out! The audience will also say good for SS instead of portraying a wimp but someone somewhere will laugh and toast!LOLLOLLOL But then again one can't help wonder , if they are actually this smart ?If so why not chuck the egos and deliver good quality work!Confused

Bhavi go through the red part , I am implying someone is trying to force SS out not that he will walk out on his own accordWink!I am not saying SS is not a professional or he is an egotist but the same may not be true of everyone!Wink
craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

@craziekudi: Kunal Chopra is a fallen hero.He had lost zest in life n did rise aftr siddhi entered his life but nw without siddhi he has fallen again nd in future when richa wil b xposed nd he wil get back his siddhi he will rise again.So it's only one woman siddhi his wife on whom his life exist.Even though he loves his son most now but he went back to his shell ,couldnt carry himself to face the world nd only siddhi wil make him alive again.So it's siddhi nd siddhi allover again for kc.He himself blames her in his mind, can't witstand any stranger blaming her,wishes she was with him,nd still loves her.
KC is a v.complex character :-)

still he knows he has the responsibility of his kid.. whcih father thinks.. let my son live on others benifits i will waste my life...

no good father thinks like that... if he has loved his son as he keeps saying it.. he should have made some change in life other than drinking...

ok he thinks siddhi cheated him so? he will waste his whole life like that...

go to some other state, some other place.. start his work... bring up his kid.. tahts a real man...

not this./.. what with agar siddhi nahi hogi tho kuch nahi hoga kunal se...

i hate tht just...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

Go to top