Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal Chopra - Man enough? (Page 8)

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by rainbowgirl

children are children they will adore their parents no matter what, its how they are built. If kunal had refused to look or love his son giving the lame reason he gave veena pre-leap that looking at the baby reminds him of siddhi, i don't think his son would have loved his dad like he does now. all that love isn't going to feed his son, if he had a decent job he wouldn't have to take favors from his psycho ex to organize his son's b'day party Dead

I don't think children adore their parents if they find them looser. I have seen many kids/adults resenting/tolerating/hating their parents if they are not who their children want them to be. I think it's unnecessary for us to argue on this point as I can't change your mind and you surely can't change my views so lets just forget about it and not argue about itSmileTongue

am talking abt small kids who's world consists of their parents & family Rani don't confuse with the grown-up children. Anand is just 9yr old his world is his dad...when he grows up i doubt he'l love his dad like he does now.

i am not trying to change your POV coz i knw very well that come what may your SS bhakti won't be deterred by anyone Tongue am just pointing out the inconsistency in the character & i knw even that won't change ur opinion so i guess we should avoid such threads where our POV might lead to unnecessary spamming Wink don't u think?

Edited by rainbowgirl - 08 August 2012 at 1:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhai-Rani-Bhavi

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

am talking abt small kids who's world consists of their parents & family Rani don't confuse with the grown-up children. Anand is just 9yr old his world is his dad...when he grows up i doubt he'l love his dad like he does now.

i am not trying to change your POV coz i knw very well that come what may your SS bhakti won't be deterred by anyone Tongue am just pointing out the inconsistency in the character & i knw even that won't change ur opinionso i guess we should avoid such threads where our POV might lead to unnecessary spamming Wink don't u think?

@ Red - You know me so well RamyaLOL 

@ Green - Well said and agreedHug
TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

children are children they will adore their parents no matter what, its how they are built. If kunal had refused to look or love his son giving the lame reason he gave veena pre-leap that looking at the baby reminds him of siddhi, i don't think his son would have loved his dad like he does now. all that love isn't going to feed his son, if he had a decent job he wouldn't have to take favors from his psycho ex to organize his son's b'day party Dead

[/QUOTE]

Ramya children are the reflection of their parents. If the parent is a VELA the kid will be a VELAWink no matter what. I will be surprised if they show that his son respects him for doing nothing.
[/QUOTE] If Kunal Chopra is unemployed for good 15 years than its only him that should blamed. Siddhi can earn rozi Roti in Jail and get a gift for his son, and Kunal have to wait for Richa to throw a party. World is too big to stay away from thakraals and start earning money again. But loosers dont do that and they sit and wait for miracles...
His son might still love him but it must be bothering him that his father is job less...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaparadigmrainbowgirl-Rojaa-stuti123-Bhavi

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
So I guess I need to comment again, Lol.

After reading through the post leap updates, I am convinced of what I had only suspected earlier on... that, there is a plan in motion against SS. This is not just bad writing, even bad writers can occasionally produce decent work. This systamatic, bit by bit mutilation of KC cannot be attrbuted to inefficiency, it is plainly by design!
As pointed out on other threads, even Siddhi is made to mouth senseless dialogues, but no matter what she does, they always make her come out smelling of roses. On the other hand Kunal is consistently portrayed in an almost negative light. Albeit, it was the anti-hero at the start of the show that attracted the audience, but this is no anti-hero now, this is akin to an out & out negative character from a C grade movie, which makes me certain that someone is trying to make it very hard for SS to stick around.

@Bhavi, Being a silent bystander & occupying precious space on our crowded planet is not my thing, I lend my voice to every injustice I come across... Even banal ones like these ;)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

paradigmchitsssrainbowgirl-Rojaa--Bhavijay_bpm

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Kunal has proved himself not man enough to face the life and cope up.

when the show started, KC was in depression because the so called 'Richa Thakral' dumped him for money. HE acted as though his whole life went down the drain... when he got married to Siddhi, he started changing and working to earn money for the family...

the same richa thakral famed him for rape first...

murder second...

and the same woman is roaming around his house like nothing happened...Why does his mother and other family members allow that...

that Richa woman is a good for nothing... that woman cant think anything other than Kunal...

Kunal doesnt wnat to work as he is again dumped by his wife...he is again acting depressed..

Why cant he earn and live on his own. why is he still living at other people's mercy...

Cant he take matters on to his own hands and starts living a life with his kid...

he is still runing his life for what... so that the 'THE richa thakral can bend him around her fingers..'

What is this story actually about... that Kunal cant think straight without a woman in his life...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paradigm

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
@craziekudi: Kunal Chopra is a fallen hero.He had lost zest in life n did rise aftr siddhi entered his life but nw without siddhi he has fallen again nd in future when richa wil b xposed nd he wil get back his siddhi he will rise again.So it's only one woman siddhi his wife on whom his life exist.Even though he loves his son most now but he went back to his shell ,couldnt carry himself to face the world nd only siddhi wil make him alive again.So it's siddhi nd siddhi allover again for kc.He himself blames her in his mind, can't witstand any stranger blaming her,wishes she was with him,nd still loves her.
KC is a v.complex character :-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima--Rojaa-jay_bpmnorzar

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

After reading through the post leap updates, I am convinced of what I had only suspected earlier on... that, there is a plan in motion against SS. This is not just bad writing, even bad writers can occasionally produce decent work. This systamatic, bit by bit mutilation of KC cannot be attrbuted to inefficiency, it is plainly by design!
As pointed out on other threads, even Siddhi is made to mouth senseless dialogues, but no matter what she does, they always make her come out smelling of roses. On the other hand Kunal is consistently portrayed in an almost negative light. Albeit, it was the anti-hero at the start of the show that attracted the audience, but this is no anti-hero now, this is akin to an out & out negative character from a C grade movie, which makes me certain that someone is trying to make it very hard for SS to stick around.

@Bhavi, Being a silent bystander & occupying precious space on our crowded planet is not my thing, I lend my voice to every injustice I come across... Even banal ones like these ;)

Fari @ red- whatever the reason may be but at the end of the day it is the TRP that governs the future of the show and i am sure that EK would never allow internal politics ruin her own name and it is a proven fact that TRP and KC goes hand in hand. Stronger the character higher the TRP.
If CVS can not understand this simple fact then they should not be in the business and ruin people's interest and time.Approve

HitchHiker_

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Originally posted by Fariyal

Fari @ red- whatever the reason may be but at the end of the day it is the TRP that governs the future of the show and i am sure that EK would never allow internal politics ruin her own name and it is a proven fact that TRP and KC goes hand in hand. Stronger the character higher the TRP.
If CVS can not understand this simple fact then they should not be in the business and ruin people's interest and time.Approve

I agree with Fari here , the character assasination of Kunal seems more delibrate than incidentalAngry!And yea Bhavi like you said Parichay is about KC so why would the creators mess up with the main character ? Seems unlikely , but then here is where I find what Fari said to be the most sane explanation ,'which makes me certain that someone is trying to make it very hard for SS to stick around' ! Degrade KC and force SS to walk out! The audience will also say good for SS instead of portraying a wimp but someone somewhere will laugh and toast!LOLLOLLOL But then again one can't help wonder , if they are actually this smart ?If so why not chuck the egos and deliver good quality work!Confused

-Rani

Go to top