Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal Chopra - Man enough? (Page 7)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Jo insaan itne saalomein kuch nahi kar paya woh ab kya karega? What on earth was he doing for 9 years? Waiting for his son to ask him something? 
Kunal Chopra was a loser, am a loser and will be a loser according to me.

I woudn't use such harsh word for Kunal because If you look at it then except Richa, everyone else in the show is actually looserWink I know we don't care for any other characters in the show except Kunal Chopra, but still, he is still a good father and his son loves and adores him. I don't think children ever adore looser parentsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Bhavi

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Jo insaan itne saalomein kuch nahi kar paya woh ab kya karega? What on earth was he doing for 9 years? Waiting for his son to ask him something? 

I woudn't use such harsh word for Kunal because If you look at it then except Richa, everyone else in the show is actually looserWink I know we don't care for any other characters in the show except Kunal Chopra, but still, he is still a good father and his son loves and adores him. I don't think children ever adore looser parentsSmile

Agree but i thought this show was Parichay of Kunal ChopraConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicarainbowgirl-Rani

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chitsss

Chitra - We all know it's not the actors fault the way they are being presented in the show that's why I chose to blame and criticize the writers, directors and the CVs of Parichay more than anyone else,Exactly Rani I am blaming the CV's ,writers when I criticise the character Kunal Chopra , after all he is their creation!  specially knowing that to what extent Samir has to fight with the brainless CVs to put some sense into the show. I guess that is the reason, i can't seem to dislike Kunal's character as I see Samir in Kunal and that reminds me of all his efforts he makes to make this show at least watchable.Since he is fighting so much with the CV's to redeem the show I have decided to support him, by not sparing the CV's for any of the mistakes they make with Kunal Chopra's character, so you see I am actually a hardcore menaka just employing different techniques to fight my cause!! Wink

Actually, even watching him claim that he will fulfill all his son's needs without even having a job was a big hint that very soon he will turn around his professional life only for the sake of his son as he wants to see him happy at any cost. The burning desire of Kunal to make his son happy at any cost makes me fall in love with character all over again. I am happy that I am able to love and adore Kunal Chopra the same way I was able to prior to April 2012.

[/QUOTE]

way to go Bhavi Clap...he has been a Loser for a long time now. he was a loser 5yrs wth siddhi he did try to do something but in that 1yrs he worked for 6mths max i guess and he's jobless after 9yrs too Dead he knows only to mouth big words but doesn't follow through. even if siddhi comes & revives him now one minor thing will push him to being a loser again Dead

arabicanancy1996-Bhavi

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Agree but i thought this show was Parichay of Kunal ChopraConfused
[/QUOTE]

Well we can continue arguing about it till eternity can't we? and still wouldn't find every one in agreement. I have stopped arguing and have started to enjoy whatever is shown of Kunal/Samir because that's who I watch the show for never watched it for the story and must say he hasn't disappointed me latelySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Bhavi

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

children are children they will adore their parents no matter what, its how they are built. If kunal had refused to look or love his son giving the lame reason he gave veena pre-leap that looking at the baby reminds him of siddhi, i don't think his son would have loved his dad like he does now. all that love isn't going to feed his son, if he had a decent job he wouldn't have to take favors from his psycho ex to organize his son's b'day party Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaShehnaz.Knancy1996-Bhavi

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

children are children they will adore their parents no matter what, its how they are built. If kunal had refused to look or love his son giving the lame reason he gave veena pre-leap that looking at the baby reminds him of siddhi, i don't think his son would have loved his dad like he does now. all that love isn't going to feed his son, if he had a decent job he wouldn't have to take favors from his psycho ex to organize his son's b'day party Dead

I don't think children adore their parents if they find them looser. I have seen many kids/adults resenting/tolerating/hating their parents if they are not who their children want them to be. I think it's unnecessary for us to argue on this point as I can't change your mind and you surely can't change my views so lets just forget about it and not argue about itSmileTongue
-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Ramya children are the reflection of their parents. If the parent is a VELA the kid will be a VELAWink no matter what. I will be surprised if they show that his son respects him for doing nothing.

arabicanancy1996TheBhai

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Ramya children are the reflection of their parents. If the parent is a VELA the kid will be a VELAWink no matter what. I will be surprised if they show that his son respects him for doing nothing.

Bhavi they might or might not be the reflection of their parents. what i meant was kids will love their parents when parents are in turn loving their kids, its a given. don't think any kid will love a parent who doesn't show a speck of love towards them. the son might love him but not respect him when he grows up and sees the world Wink

Go to top