India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal Chopra - Man enough? (Page 6)

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
After watching yesterday's episode.. I will say Siddhi Chopra is man enough!!! The reason being she worked during her stay in jail and saved money just so she could buy a gift for her son WITH HER OWN MONEY!! Love this attitude not only in Siddhi but anyone who has struggled by being apart from their own son for 9 years.. just living for him and thinking about him all the time!! I was truly touched with Siddhi's words yesterday! 

Hoped something similar from Kunal in the first episode after leap only to be let down once again! Only bold words and no bolder deeds by the so called male of the male-centric show!! Cannot believe he let Richa host a party for his son and has the audacity to look into Thakral's eyes and speak nonsense!! Not man enough for me, sorry!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishchitsssrainbowgirlAnkitaKaranstuti123

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

Rani, didn't you, like me always say that only KC is of interest to you, no one else matters?
I still stand by it & for me that makes Kapil, Richa & everyone else in the show, nonentities. What they do & how they behave is not worth a minute of my time.

I like Samir Soni & it is because I like him that I find it impossible to watch KC. This soulless wastrel is an insult to SS & other men of substance.

Not only did the cvs fail in giving us KC's Parichay, but they have knowingly or otherwise evoked in me, feelings of revulsion for him. Where is the entertainment in being turned off by the hero I was supposed to love & admire?
And to put an effective stop to our rantings of "KC's Parichay, they cleverly changed the name of the show to "A new beginning"!! I don't think anyone in their right mind would have any difficulty in grasping what that means!

I know what you are hinting here Fari, seeing so many posts about only Kunal and seeing so many people frustrated with his characterization of late, I have finally understood that Kunal Chopra is the only character that matters to everyone and all other characters are secondary or else people wouldn't be bothered about spending so much of their time and energy to rant about him. 

Even when people said they will quit Parichay If KR marriage happens, It made me realize how important Kunal Chopra is to everyone or else they would have continued to watch the show for their other favorite characters in the show. 

Having said that, I still can't hate or despise Kunal's character, yes he is jobless, yes he is bad judge of character, but he has heart of gold which makes him so lovable to me. Seeing his son with him in last night's episode, made me realize it's not the money or the success that makes your loved one happy, it's how much you love them. I am not saying I don't wish Kunal had a decent job or was a successful professional, but even how he is right now, he makes his son very happy and that's what still makes me love him.

Edited by -Rani - 08 August 2012 at 9:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

d.padminiHitchHiker_

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

I am not hating Kunal at all as he is just as normal as Kapil and Shilpa. It's the bad writing and direction that should be blamed. 

Still loving Kunal Chopra's character to the core, actually loving him more these days as his scenes with his son are very delighfulBlushing
@bold: You got that right Rani , it is indeed bad writing that is to be blamed and since Kunal Chopra happens to be the outcome of that bad piece of writing there is nothing I see in the character to love or admire now!OuchOuch
@red:Can't love Kunal Chopra right now, his scenes with his son only remind me of how irresponsible a dad he is , yesterday he sat on his bed and said 'I will give my son whatever he wants' and what does he do to achieve that ? Get drunk? Enter a boxing competition?[/QUOTE]

Chitra - We all know it's not the actors fault the way they are being presented in the show that's why I chose to blame and criticize the writers, directors and the CVs of Parichay more than anyone else, specially knowing that to what extent Samir has to fight with the brainless CVs to put some sense into the show. I guess that is the reason, i can't seem to dislike Kunal's character as I see Samir in Kunal and that reminds me of all his efforts he makes to make this show at least watchable.

Actually, even watching him claim that he will fulfill all his son's needs without even having a job was a big hint that very soon he will turn around his professional life only for the sake of his son as he wants to see him happy at any cost. The burning desire of Kunal to make his son happy at any cost makes me fall in love with character all over again. I am happy that I am able to love and adore Kunal Chopra the same way I was able to prior to April 2012.

Edited by -Rani - 08 August 2012 at 9:23am
-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
So Fari Parichay forced you to break your silenceWink. As a matter of fact i too agree with Shobhit and am sure that not many men are dumb and irresponsible the way KC is shown in real life. 
The bigger question should be how many women would do what Siddhi has done?  

To answer to your question not even sure what i would do since i am 10000% sure that i will never be in the situation what Siddhi is? First i am not as dumb as her and secondly as a wife know my husband more than any one elseWinkTongue

TheBhairainbowgirl

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

So Fari Parichay forced you to break your silenceWink. As a matter of fact i too agree with Shobhit and am sure that not many men are dumb and irresponsible the way KC is shown in real life. 
The bigger question should be how many women would do what Siddhi has done?  

To answer to your question not even sure what i would do since i am 10000% sure that i will never be in the situation what Siddhi is? First i am not as dumb as her and secondly as a wife know my husband more than any one elseWinkTongue
Agree, Both characters fail as Lawyers and Husband wife as well.. Its unnatural what they are doing...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996rainbowgirlAnkitaKaran-Bhavi

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Chitra - We all know it's not the actors fault the way they are being presented in the show that's why I chose to blame and criticize the writers, directors and the CVs of Parichay more than anyone else,Exactly Rani I am blaming the CV's ,writers when I criticise the character Kunal Chopra , after all he is their creation!  specially knowing that to what extent Samir has to fight with the brainless CVs to put some sense into the show. I guess that is the reason, i can't seem to dislike Kunal's character as I see Samir in Kunal and that reminds me of all his efforts he makes to make this show at least watchable.Since he is fighting so much with the CV's to redeem the show I have decided to support him, by not sparing the CV's for any of the mistakes they make with Kunal Chopra's character, so you see I am actually a hardcore menaka just employing different techniques to fight my cause!! Wink

Actually, even watching him claim that he will fulfill all his son's needs without even having a job was a big hint that very soon he will turn around his professional life only for the sake of his son as he wants to see him happy at any cost. The burning desire of Kunal to make his son happy at any cost makes me fall in love with character all over again. I am happy that I am able to love and adore Kunal Chopra the same way I was able to prior to April 2012.
[/QUOTE]
-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Chitra - We all know it's not the actors fault the way they are being presented in the show that's why I chose to blame and criticize the writers, directors and the CVs of Parichay more than anyone else,Exactly Rani I am blaming the CV's ,writers when I criticise the character Kunal Chopra , after all he is their creation!  specially knowing that to what extent Samir has to fight with the brainless CVs to put some sense into the show. I guess that is the reason, i can't seem to dislike Kunal's character as I see Samir in Kunal and that reminds me of all his efforts he makes to make this show at least watchable.Since he is fighting so much with the CV's to redeem the show I have decided to support him, by not sparing the CV's for any of the mistakes they make with Kunal Chopra's character, so you see I am actually a hardcore menaka just employing different techniques to fight my cause!! Wink

[/QUOTE]

Jo insaan itne saalomein kuch nahi kar paya woh ab kya karega? What on earth was he doing for 9 years? Waiting for his son to ask him something? 
Kunal Chopra was a loser, am a loser and will be a loser according to me.

nancy1996rainbowgirl

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

I know you all are ranting, tweeting, and making all kinds of efforts because you love and adore Kunal Chopra more than any other character in the show. I guess some of our comments can hurt the actors even If they are indirectly aimed at CVs, so I sometimes feel bad saying certain things about Samir or Kunal, but I really appreciate your efforts trying to wake up CVs from a deep slumber. Hope seeing this week's TRP, they will cater less of Richa going forwardSmile.

Go to top