Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal Chopra - Man enough? (Page 5)

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
hi

i dont know why cvs are continuously degrading kunal with each and every episode.

today he said siddhi tried to kill his son, i mean does he really think she stooped so low, and has he forgotten she married him just to save his mother's life 

i am detesting kunal so much nowadays, 

norzar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FariyalrainbowgirlAnkitaKaranstuti123jay_bpm

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Just posted this in a another thread and posting it here tooEmbarrassed

Agree, past tracks even the current ones have no heads or tail. I know everyone has already pointed out many things here, so I want to point out something different hereLOL

We are all hating that Chopras including Kunal is not trusting Siddhi's intentions, but when her own brother and and sister are shown disgusted by her sister's act and have broken all ties with her then how can we blame the chopras? 

We should blame the CVs for showing the nonsense that they are showing right now rightLOL

No matter what people say, i will never doubt my sisters but here Kapil and Shilpa are ashamed of Siddhi's act so this only means that CVs are trying to show that Siddhi's gold digger act was so convincing that everyone including her own family hates her so why blame Kunal or the Chopras.

I am not hating Kunal at all as he is just as normal as Kapil and Shilpa. It's the bad writing and direction that should be blamed. 

Still loving Kunal Chopra's character to the core, actually loving him more these days as his scenes with his son are very delighfulBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Agree, past tracks even the current ones have no heads or tail. I know everyone has already pointed out many things here, so I want to point out somethingdifferenthereLOL

We are all hating that Chopras including Kunal is not trusting Siddhi's intentions, but when her own brother and and sister are shown disgusted by her sister's act and have broken all ties with her then how can we blame the chopras?

We should blame the CVs for showing the nonsense that they are showing right now rightLOL

No matter what people say, i will never doubt my sisters but here Kapil and Shilpa are ashamed of Siddhi's act so this only means that CVs are trying to show that Siddhi's gold digger act was so convincing that everyone including her own family hates her so why blame Kunal or the Chopras.

I am not hating Kunal at all as he is just as normal as Kapil and Shilpa. It's the bad writing and direction that should be blamed.

Still loving Kunal Chopra's character to the core, actually loving him more these days as his scenes with his son are very delighfulBlushing

Rani, didn't you, like me always say that only KC is of interest to you, no one else matters?
I still stand by it & for me that makes Kapil, Richa & everyone else in the show, nonentities. What they do & how they behave is not worth a minute of my time.

I like Samir Soni & it is because I like him that I find it impossible to watch KC. This soulless wastrel is an insult to SS & other men of substance.

Not only did the cvs fail in giving us KC's Parichay, but they have knowingly or otherwise evoked in me, feelings of revulsion for him. Where is the entertainment in being turned off by the hero I was supposed to love & admire?
And to put an effective stop to our rantings of "KC's Parichay, they cleverly changed the name of the show to "A new beginning"!! I don't think anyone in their right mind would have any difficulty in grasping what that means!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnencooldipikaDrivemecracychitsssrainbowgirlstuti123Rush2220-Bhavi

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Agree, past tracks even the current ones have no heads or tail. I know everyone has already pointed out many things here, so I want to point out something different hereLOL

@bold: You got that right Rani , it is indeed bad writing that is to be blamed and since Kunal Chopra happens to be the outcome of that bad piece of writing there is nothing I see in the character to love or admire now!OuchOuch
@red:Can't love Kunal Chopra right now, his scenes with his son only remind me of how irresponsible a dad he is , yesterday he sat on his bed and said 'I will give my son whatever he wants' and what does he do to achieve that ? Get drunk? Enter a boxing competition?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnencooldipikaDrivemecracyparadigmrainbowgirlRush2220-Bhavi

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Exactly i dont want him to be a rich millionaire. But can he at least hold a steady job instead of fighting random boxing matches to earn money for special occasions

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenrainbowgirlAnkitaKaran

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

See Kunal has been butchered, I totally agree. he has been slaughtered again and again (so have the other characters tooOuchbut will stick to kunalBig smile

having said that, as of now I have hope, i feel all this is a build up to what we wanted. There was no KR, thank god for that. now showing him useless but mouthing dialogues  like he will do anything for his son is taking us towards his career. we did not want to see him suddenly rich after the show, we wanted to see his growth but the leap was happening so they butchered him again.Ouch 

now feel Siddhi n Kunal will work in one place, that will be the trap from the kids. (My guess) coz the kids are not that similar to exchange places.Confused

Richa will be exposed eventuallyLOL happens in every show, when she will be exposed is the big question. I want her eposed before SiNal start their second journeyConfused

Edited by Rush2220 - 08 August 2012 at 12:59am
rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

See Kunal has been butchered, I totally agree. he has been slaughtered again and again (so have the other characters tooOuchbut will stick to kunalBig smile

having said that, as of now I have hope, i feel all this is a build up to what we wanted. There was no KR, thank god for that. now showing him useless but mouthing dialogues  like he will do anything for his son is taking us towards his career. we did not want to see him suddenly rich after the show, we wanted to see his growth but the leap was happening so they butchered him again.Ouch 

now feel Siddhi n Kunal will work in one place, that will be the trap from the kids. (My guess) coz the kids are not that similar to exchange places.Confused

Richa will be exposed eventuallyLOL happens in every show, when she will be exposed is the big question. I want her eposed before SiNal start their second journeyConfused

Rush looks like the CVs are building KC for the grand funeral, i agree showing him a rich man wouldn't have been digestible. but him holding a decent job to take care of his son would have sufficed. He's sitting ideal at home giving all the love he can muster to his son ain't putting the dal roti on his son's plate. 

He's shown depending on gaurav & taking favors from the vamp, what kind of sane people does that? he has no qualms doing that, just to appease viewers the CVs have given him some half a***d dialogues to mouth to show him not interested in Richa Dead how blah is that? he's nothing but a showy flake Thumbs Down

exposing richa isn't going to happen anytime soon by looking at the episode from monday, she's become the main lead of the show & everyone else is supporting her in this new parichay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paradigm

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Originally posted by Rush2220

Rush looks like the CVs are building KC for the grand funeral, i agree showing him a rich man wouldn't have been digestible. but him holding a decent job to take care of his son would have sufficed. He's sitting ideal at home giving all the love he can muster to his son ain't putting the dal roti on his son's plate. 

He's shown depending on gaurav & taking favors from the vamp, what kind of sane people does that? he has no qualms doing that, just to appease viewers the CVs have given him some half a***d dialogues to mouth to show him not interested in Richa Dead how blah is that? he's nothing but a showy flake Thumbs Down

exposing richa isn't going to happen anytime soon by looking at the episode from monday, she's become the main lead of the show & everyone else is supporting her in this new parichay.

Ramya that is what I meant they have been hell bent on showing KC in bad light, don't know why but that is what has been going on and on. Now it needs to stop. I was shocked to see him like this, I would have preferred him having a decent job (for his son) aur shaam ko sharabi (for his wife). That would be acceptable to some extent. but nahin hua, so what nowOuch that is why I want ki ab toh sudhar jao CVs. stop butchering his character, let him have a decent job. EXPOSE RICHA.Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

d.padminirainbowgirl

Go to top