India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal Chopra - Man enough? (Page 3)

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Well Fari i am willing to let go other issues as daily soap comes with such nonsense. But CVs sure killed Kunal's credibility with whole separation issue. We were hopeful that Kunal wouldn't buy Siddhi's bluff & initially he didn't. But one harsh encounter with Siddhi & that's it. But what was beyond ridiculous was letting Richa in. Then i read in other episodes Kunal was giving it to Richa. So that was really confusing as what CVs want to do. I hear experimentation is quite famous in tv community.

They didn't spare Siddhi either. Easily she agreed to take the deal & sacrifice nonsense. She didn't do same during rape case but here she too didn't trust Kunal that he may figure out a way. So both characters were manipulated to act unlike their usual ways. Why, leap & separation.
Well it was better in BALH. I myself can jog down better ways how leap & separation could've been achieved without ridiculing the characters.

Now with this leap, can EK rectify things? Don't know about others but for me it's hard to forget sudden manipulation. Most likely leap will be today & things would be left unanswered. From Siddhi's side nothing may cinema but Kunal was left in confusing situation. It's not that he trusts Richa & no longer believes Siddhi. It's just not answered. I think EK did that on purpose so she can pull something out. Will her attempt be successful in getting credibility back, i highly doubt it

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowFariyalSilambuparadigmAnkitaKaranrainbowgirlRush2220

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

yes Rush everyone's character is rotten but  he's the man of the show who has to be responsible for the show.

Man of the showOuch did the CVs let him be the man of the show ever? They were hell bent on butchering his character, at times it became everybody's Parichay but his.Ouch so now why should only he be responsible?Confused performance wise every character gave his/her best, Whatever script they were given, they excelled, so according to me only and only the CVs and the PH is responsible for the state the show is today.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--SilambuAnkitaKaran

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Thanks guys for your like minded comments.

I have been away since long from the forum & longer still from the show itself. It was distressing to see KC systamatically being turned into a pitiful wuss & I gave up even on the updates about 2 weeks back.
I could hope that there are plans to turn KC from his current loathsome status to a hero again, but then I'd be waiting in vain. After sitting through all but this last track, I have no doubt that KC's redemption & rise will be unceremoniously glossed over in favor of the combined Parichay of Siddhi & all the new entries. The only way the cvs can let KC earn back some of his lost respect is by allowing him to come to the truth about Richa on his own without any help, be it from Siddhi, the kids or a resurrected Rohit. But honestly, what are the chances of that happening?!!

@Paradigm, it's up the the individual to make certain, the voice of reason is never drowned out. There is always an appropriate time & place to use it impactfully.

@Rush, one can only hope that invertebrates like KC don't really exist in real life & be thankful for the Real Men in our lives!

Edited by Fariyal - 06 August 2012 at 9:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishDeepShadowrainbowgirlAnkitaKaranRush2220stuti123

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
The sickening part is that there are almost no real men on Indian television. In many popular shows the male lead has treated the female lead much worse than kunal treated siddhi. Yet most fans see nothig wrong and try and justify the behaviour.

Its sickening

DeepShadowFariyalSilambudlipnancy1996rainbowgirl

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

Thanks guys for your like minded comments.

I have been away since long from the forum & longer still from the show itself. It was distressing to see KC systamatically being turned into a pitiful wuss & I gave up even on the updates about 2 weeks back.
I could hope that there are plans to turn KC from his current loathsome status to a hero again, but then I'd be waiting in vain. After sitting through all but this last track, I have no doubt that KC's redemption & rise will be unceremoniously glossed over in favor of the combined Parichay of Siddhi & all the new entries. The only way the cvs can let KC earn back some of his lost respect is by allowing him to come to the truth about Richa on his own without any help, be it from Siddhi, the kids or a resurrected Rohit. But honestly, what are the chances of that happening?!!

@Paradigm, it's up the the individual to make certain, the voice of reason is never drowned out. There is always an appropriate time & place to use it impactfully.

@Rush, one can only hope that invertebrates like KC don't really exist in real life & be thankful for the Real Men in our lives!

So hope this happens but also know that it wontOuch nothing in these shows ever happen sensibly, everything has to be over dramatized but the the 'masses' want that I guess.Ouch we are just .01% n our views dont matter to themAngry

Edited by Rush2220 - 06 August 2012 at 9:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FariyalSilamburainbowgirlAnkitaKaran

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakvp

Wats wrong with u guys...when did he say i love u siddhi for what u r...he just said i can't live without u bcoz i used to be with u...he said u have taken good care of me and my family...so i love u...u Have indeed fulfilled all my needs and desire so i love u...he needs a wife to destroy his loneliness..for that siddhi or anygirl can do this then why not richa...she also wasted yrs to be with him.. ..the cvs are clear in this point but we the viewers confused it big time...now i m going through all the lofty dialogue it cleared all my doubts about his love for siddhi... And now i m feeling richa knows kc better than siddhi and us...do u remember once richa told i put him behind bars for fake rape case to release him in the last minute so that he will accept me...that time i laughed how can this happen she is mad to think like this...but no i realised if she released him kunal would be hers a long time ago...i m going to watch this show again just for the sake of ss and kn so i m feeling happy this time... it won't affect me...bcoz the religious fan of kc in me have died on 26th July 2012... After this mess i dont understand one thing what is the difference btw thakrals and kunal...thakral filed a false case and put siddhi behind bars...and knowing the truth about siddhi is innocent he didn't do anything...what is the real problem btw thakrals and kunal 6 yrs before...what kind of principles he is following... I want the anand with siddhi ask all this question to his dad...that will be the Kodak moment for me...as For ur question about forgiving a husband who is not loving me for what i am and loving me just for his needs...i won't forgive him and i will not want to see his face again in my lifetime...no offence to any kc fans...

well said and very true..now when  i think of his dialogues .. ""jis tarah tum mera aur mere parivaar ka khyalal rakti ho, mushqil mein hamesha mera saath deti ho", "mujh jaise akado ko bardash karti ho ".. i feel the same...
He fell in love with sidhi  for what she has done for the family . the way she has taken care of him and his family and more importantly  he has got used to her being around, like we start loving a puppy dog or a servant at home if they have been roaming around for a while  or even a furniture if it is there for a long time rand not for what she is and now since Richa is doing the same for the family, taking care of his mother , he has accepted Richa and conveniently forgotten what Sidhi has done..may even  he will start liking richa or fall in love with her and one fine night in drunken state may admit it as well

Drivemecracynancy1996FariyalSilamburainbowgirlAnkitaKaran

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
On a lighter note...

Fari, I think Kunal read your post and immediately threw himself into the boxing ring!!!!

ROFL
rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by rainbowgirl

yes Rush everyone's character is rotten but  he's the man of the show who has to be responsible for the show.

Man of the showOuch did the CVs let him be the man of the show ever? They were hell bent on butchering his character, at times it became everybody's Parichay but his.Ouch so now why should only he be responsible?Confused performance wise every character gave his/her best, Whatever script they were given, they excelled, so according to me only and only the CVs and the PH is responsible for the state the show is today.Angry

I am talking abt the character parichay Rush not SS, I agree that end of the day its the brainless CVs & PH which is responsible for the state of the show. What they did is take their golden goose & killed it not thinking through what it could have done for them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996AnkitaKaranstuti123

Go to top