Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal Chopra - Man enough? (Page 2)

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

yup even i could not resist my self from commenting... well to me the biggest and worst insult to a wife  and her love  for here husband  is when a husband lets another woman roam about freely in their bedroom.. which kunal chopra is doing ..
if my  husband in not with me when i need him the most, when he is incapable of protecting me.  fighting for me ,standing by me and supporting me ..  when he trust his ex more than me, when he just beilves what I say but cant understand my feelings than better i find some one else..so my answer is big no...
p.s .. i dont know whether I am going to watch teh show henceforth or not depends on KC marital status.. but yes would definitely see the episode when Kunal will come to know the truth ..  i want to see him in pain for not trusting his wife

Padmini, I had the slightest hope of getting back to the show post leap to see SINAL but kunal's despicable character & the new un-necessary people ruined it big time for me. and yes the K-R marriage suspense hanging around is the major show killer Dead It disgusts me even to think about them together Angry Ram marrying soorpanaka when sita left  for her vanvas is the new ramayan by EK Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiaroraarabicaShehnaz.Kd.padminiFariyaldlipAnkitaKaran

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

So my question to you is... If your husband believed some mud slinging lies of his ex girlfriend & turned his back on you, would you take him back if he begged you to?
I wouldn't, I'd find myself someone better, bcz as the L'oreal ad goes... I'm worth it!!

If we start discussing character butchering no character has been left, If Kunal is shown as dumb, so has Sidhi, she played right into Richa's hands too. So basically the protagonist (hero) of the show should be Richa, she seems the smartest of all, sweet banke, evil banke she has rotated everyone from her dad, bro,  to Mr n Mrs Chopra on her lil fingerAngryDead

To your above question, I would not want KC as a husband, nope no ways. but then I was thinking yaar koi toh aisa character ho which I would think ki 'haye mera husband aisa hota' and I found noneOuch don't watch shows so went to movies, Be it fictional characters of Mr Bachchan, Amir, SRK, Hritik etc etc I found flaws in all.Cry so end result is that with all his 'temper tantrums' I am stuck with my hubbyLOL n that too without any complaints.Wink

Edited by Rush2220 - 06 August 2012 at 8:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaFariyal--AiSha--AnkitaKaran

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for making this post. Seeing that the voice of reason (even if its against KC) has become loud and clear I have decided to join the forum again.

Siddhi has done several crazy things and has been criticized heavily for them. But to her credit she did not start hating Kunal (even outwardly) when he asked for a divorce a day after consummating their relationship. She tried to be there for him even though he was trying to distance himself from her. 

Thats what I wanted KC to do. Instead we see him allowing Richa to prance around his house and his bedroom, cuddling his baby, who she has tried to kill in the past. Irrespective of his marital status  will not forgive him for this.

Anger with Siddhi does not equal forgiveness for richa!!!

And the day siddhi was to give birth he says that he is only going to jail for his baby; to get his baby home ??!!! He does not care for the mother of his baby and was saying that he wants to separate a newborn from its mother.

A lot of people will argue that all this was just outward. Inside he loves siddhi to death. Maybe thats true. But Kunal Chopra needs to stop saying such cruel things and needs to start fighting for what he loves instead of just giving up when the going gets bad.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiarorasan_aisharabicaDeepShadowd.padminidlipFariyalSilamburainbowgirlAnkitaKaranRush2220-Rojaa-

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

Thanks a lot for making this post. Seeing that the voice of reason (even if its against KC) has become loud and clear I have decided to join the forum again.

Siddhi has done several crazy things and has been criticized heavily for them. But to her credit she did not start hating Kunal (even outwardly) when he asked for a divorce a day after consummating their relationship. She tried to be there for him even though he was trying to distance himself from her. 

Thats what I wanted KC to do. Instead we see him allowing Richa to prance around his house and his bedroom, cuddling his baby, who she has tried to kill in the past. Irrespective of his marital status  will not forgive him for this.

And the day siddhi was to give birth he says that he is only going to jail for his baby; to get his baby home ??!!! He does not care for the mother of his baby and was saying that he wants to separate a newborn from its mother.

A lot of people will argue that all this was just outward. Inside he loves siddhi to death. Maybe thats true. But Kunal Chopra needs to stop saying such cruel things and needs to start fighting for what he loves instead of just giving up when the going gets bad.

I totally agree with you paradigm...i could not tolerate kunal allowing richa to prance around his house like a housefly Angry No matter what stupid sacrifice siddhi had done it doesn't mean that he forget her & allow this snake of a person back to his life. i could forgive him for leaving siddhi, being angry & not thinking through his brains but this is the biggest harakiri he did Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaFariyalAnkitaKaran

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by Fariyal

So my question to you is... If your husband believed some mud slinging lies of his ex girlfriend & turned his back on you, would you take him back if he begged you to?
I wouldn't, I'd find myself someone better, bcz as the L'oreal ad goes... I'm worth it!!

If we start discussing character butchering no character has been left, If Kunal is shown as dumb, so has Sidhi, she played right into Richa's hands too. So basically the protagonist (hero) of the show should be Richa, she seems the smartest of all, sweet banke, evil banke she has rotated everyone from her dad, bro,  to Mr n Mrs Chopra on her lil fingerAngryDead

To your above question, I would not want KC as a husband, nope no ways. but then I was thinking yaar koi toh aisa character ho which I would think ki 'haye mera husband aisa hota' and I found noneOuch don't watch shows so went to movies, Be it fictional characters of Mr Bachchan, Amir, SRK, Hritik etc etc I found flaws in all.Cry so end result is that with all his 'temper tantrums' I am stuck with my hubbyLOL n that too without any complaints.Wink

yes Rush everyone's character is rotten but  he's the man of the show who has to be responsible for the show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaFariyalAnkitaKaranRush2220

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Wats wrong with u guys...when did he say i love u siddhi for what u r...he just said i can't live without u bcoz i used to be with u...he said u have taken good care of me and my family...so i love u...u Have indeed fulfilled all my needs and desire so i love u...he needs a wife to destroy his loneliness..for that siddhi or anygirl can do this then why not richa...she also wasted yrs to be with him.. ..the cvs are clear in this point but we the viewers confused it big time...now i m going through all the lofty dialogue it cleared all my doubts about his love for siddhi... And now i m feeling richa knows kc better than siddhi and us...do u remember once richa told i put him behind bars for fake rape case to release him in the last minute so that he will accept me...that time i laughed how can this happen she is mad to think like this...but no i realised if she released him kunal would be hers a long time ago...i m going to watch this show again just for the sake of ss and kn so i m feeling happy this time... it won't affect me...bcoz the religious fan of kc in me have died on 26th July 2012... After this mess i dont understand one thing what is the difference btw thakrals and kunal...thakral filed a false case and put siddhi behind bars...and knowing the truth about siddhi is innocent he didn't do anything...what is the real problem btw thakrals and kunal 6 yrs before...what kind of principles he is following... I want the anand with siddhi ask all this question to his dad...that will be the Kodak moment for me...as For ur question about forgiving a husband who is not loving me for what i am and loving me just for his needs...i won't forgive him and i will not want to see his face again in my lifetime...no offence to any kc fans...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowarabicaFariyalSilambuMalarkodid.padminidliprainbowgirlAnkitaKaranstuti123-Rojaa-

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

If Kunal really loved Siddhi, he would never have deserted her at all when she needed him most. He would have fought for her. He turned me off , the day he suddenly remembered was the delivery date of his baby, conveniently forgetting about Siddhi and went to get his baby like one would go to the shelter to offer a home for woebegone face puppy! And even then, our friend doesn't question Richa's presence before him?

Hey, you better brace yourself today for I read u r going to watch today's episode. 100% chances Richa will be prancing around in her Teddy in Kunal's bedroom! LOL. I just hope she goes to the wrong room and Raj Chopra collapses  in shock  and veena thinks the worst and goes into a coma. She acts well when she says nothing at all.

Wish you all the best. Knowing Ekta, she will throw anything at us now. That 's one helluva of a crazy woman who is consumed with fiery insanity!Big smile

Edited by Silambu - 06 August 2012 at 8:51am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312DeepShadowarabicaFariyald.padminiparadigmAnkitaKaranrainbowgirlRush2220-Rojaa-stuti123

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I am hoping the witch sticks to veena's room and doesn't enter SINALs again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilambuAnkitaKaran

Go to top