Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Fariyal

Thanks guys for your like minded comments.

I have been away since long from the forum & longer still from the show itself. It was distressing to see KC systamatically being turned into a pitiful wuss & I gave up even on the updates about 2 weeks back.
I could hope that there are plans to turn KC from his current loathsome status to a hero again, but then I'd be waiting in vain. After sitting through all but this last track, I have no doubt that KC's redemption & rise will be unceremoniously glossed over in favor of the combined Parichay of Siddhi & all the new entries. The only way the cvs can let KC earn back some of his lost respect is by allowing him to come to the truth about Richa on his own without any help, be it from Siddhi, the kids or a resurrected Rohit. But honestly, what are the chances of that happening?!!

@Paradigm, it's up the the individual to make certain, the voice of reason is never drowned out. There is always an appropriate time & place to use it impactfully.

@Rush, one can only hope that invertebrates like KC don't really exist in real life & be thankful for the Real Men in our lives!

So hope this happens but also know that it wont nothing in these shows ever happen sensibly, everything has to be over dramatized but the the 'masses' want that I guess. we are just .01% n our views dont matter to them😑
Edited by Rush2220 - 11 years ago
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarakvp

Wats wrong with u guys...when did he say i love u siddhi for what u r...he just said i can't live without u bcoz i used to be with u...he said u have taken good care of me and my family...so i love u...u Have indeed fulfilled all my needs and desire so i love u...he needs a wife to destroy his loneliness..for that siddhi or anygirl can do this then why not richa...she also wasted yrs to be with him.. ..the cvs are clear in this point but we the viewers confused it big time...now i m going through all the lofty dialogue it cleared all my doubts about his love for siddhi... And now i m feeling richa knows kc better than siddhi and us...do u remember once richa told i put him behind bars for fake rape case to release him in the last minute so that he will accept me...that time i laughed how can this happen she is mad to think like this...but no i realised if she released him kunal would be hers a long time ago...i m going to watch this show again just for the sake of ss and kn so i m feeling happy this time... it won't affect me...bcoz the religious fan of kc in me have died on 26th July 2012... After this mess i dont understand one thing what is the difference btw thakrals and kunal...thakral filed a false case and put siddhi behind bars...and knowing the truth about siddhi is innocent he didn't do anything...what is the real problem btw thakrals and kunal 6 yrs before...what kind of principles he is following... I want the anand with siddhi ask all this question to his dad...that will be the Kodak moment for me...as For ur question about forgiving a husband who is not loving me for what i am and loving me just for his needs...i won't forgive him and i will not want to see his face again in my lifetime...no offence to any kc fans...

well said and very true..now when  i think of his dialogues .. ""jis tarah tum mera aur mere parivaar ka khyalal rakti ho, mushqil mein hamesha mera saath deti ho", "mujh jaise akado ko bardash karti ho ".. i feel the same...
He fell in love with sidhi  for what she has done for the family . the way she has taken care of him and his family and more importantly  he has got used to her being around, like we start loving a puppy dog or a servant at home if they have been roaming around for a while  or even a furniture if it is there for a long time rand not for what she is and now since Richa is doing the same for the family, taking care of his mother , he has accepted Richa and conveniently forgotten what Sidhi has done..may even  he will start liking richa or fall in love with her and one fine night in drunken state may admit it as well

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
On a lighter note...

Fari, I think Kunal read your post and immediately threw himself into the boxing ring!!!!

🀣
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rush2220

Man of the show did the CVs let him be the man of the show ever? They were hell bent on butchering his character, at times it became everybody's Parichay but his. so now why should only he be responsible?πŸ˜• performance wise every character gave his/her best, Whatever script they were given, they excelled, so according to me only and only the CVs and the PH is responsible for the state the show is today.😑

I am talking abt the character parichay Rush not SS, I agree that end of the day its the brainless CVs & PH which is responsible for the state of the show. What they did is take their golden goose & killed it not thinking through what it could have done for them.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i have only one say...Kunal is Man Enough...the way he screwed richa n told the reason why he is tolerating her in chopras house...he is indeed man enough...

kunal is a human...he is neither a god nor a vampire...human does mistake...n so does kunal...everyone makes mistake why expect kunal to be perfect when he is always known as imperfect...what made him trust siddhi's fake act...is siddhi herself...he never listen to anyone...he checked himself n convince...though i felt he should have smell the foul play...but siddhi made him believe it...thats the reason...even while siddhi giving birth to kunal's twins boys...he wanted to speak to her...n ask her reasons...he never listen to richa but to the matron...so that shows he never trusted richa...he is shattered n heartbroken thats why he made a mistake...
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post Fariyal and everyones post also mirrors my sentiments. My biggest grouse with the last 2 weeks has been Kunal showing blind faith in Richa. I mean seriously? She threw him into a life of despair 5 years ago, she got his brother killed, later she tried to trick him into getting intimate with her, she then accussed him of rape, she almost got his wife killed, she came to threaten his wife at home, she bad mouthed his wife when he was in jail... What in his right mind is Kunal thinking after so much has happend? And to top this he does not even question or show suspicion regarding Siddhis behavior? This woman has stood by him like a pillar through thick and thin, she has an annoying tendency to be mahaan but apart from that she has been with and for Kunal time and again. And I'm surprised at how nonchalant his behavior has been towards his own wife? It has been disappointing to see Kunals character being slandered but it seems the CVs have no creativity left to show anything meaningful. Personally I would also love to see Kunal suffer the biggest bout of regret when he finds out what Siddhi did for him. Thankfully some sanity prevailed and he did not end up marrying Richa, but he has a lot to make up for. And well personally if I had such a man in my life then this is my only reaction for him πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.Edited by DeepShadow - 11 years ago
Fariyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i have only one say...Kunal is Man Enough...the way he screwed richa n told the reason why he is tolerating her in chopras house...he is indeed man enough...

kunal is a human...he is neither a god nor a vampire...human does mistake...n so does kunal...everyone makes mistake why expect kunal to be perfect when he is always known as imperfect...what made him trust siddhi's fake act...is siddhi herself...he never listen to anyone...he checked himself n convince...though i felt he should have smell the foul play...but siddhi made him believe it...thats the reason...even while siddhi giving birth to kunal's twins boys...he wanted to speak to her...n ask her reasons...he never listen to richa but to the matron...so that shows he never trusted richa...he is shattered n heartbroken thats why he made a mistake...

And I have only one thing to say...
Everyone makes mistakes, sure, but one learns from them. KC didn't learn from his & that makes him less than human. He believed Richa & that is his biggest failure, moreover he turned out to be a person who gives up on life & slinks back to his wayward ways at the drop of a hat. Any woman, even Siddhi, deserves better than this.
You can't expect to get into your time machine & travel back & forth in time everytime you screw up. You can't wipe the slate clean everytime you make a mistake. Even God doesn't give you multiple chances, only in the ridiculous world of EK can this happen.
cooldipika thumbnail
great post Fariyal ...couldnt agree with u more on this ...

the day they showed richa freely roaming around in chopra house and dat too in sinal's bedroom ..and kunal being completly cool with it ...having no objections ...

dat simply marked the end of kunal chopras's character for me ...

him not having any trust on siddhi ..completly deserting her ..wen she was pregnant with his kids ...

not even once he went to meet her during the foru months ...
nd on the day she was to deliver he went tothe jail ..not coz of her
but only to snatch his baby away ...
how selfish nd how mean of him ...
he easily believed dat lady who ruined his life in the past ..accused him of false rape charges ..tried to kill his wife on several occassions ...
but not once he tried to find out wat made siddhi do all this ...not once he was shown to havefaith on her ...

though he dint marry da witch richa ..
but dat still doesnt lessen all the blunders he was shown to have committed ..by not trusting siddhi ...nd allowing wicha an easy access to his room nd house ...

wat was the use of all those powerful words to siddhi ..dat he wouldnt let nyone come in between them , their love ...
he would abide by all the vows of marriage ..nd would fulfill them till his last breath ...

wen he dint have any intention of living up to them ...

these dialouges were as meanigless  nd empty as the man himself ...

i simply  will never be able to forgive kunal chopra for the blunders he has committed

though honsetly i will resume watching the show for sinal ..now dat he hasnt married richa ...
but the kunal chopra i fell in love with ceases to exsist forme for  sure...
and the person who we see on out tv now ...is some one else ...
who just has a facade of the original kunal chopra ...but not his mind  nd soul...

Edited by cooldipika - 11 years ago
Shobhit18 thumbnail
Hello Fariyal! πŸ˜ƒ

I enjoyed not only  your post but also the comments that followed..  
As a result, couldn't refrain from posting (just like others..πŸ˜›).

Though, I wouldn't like to comment anything related to Parichay's current story-line or about the way its characters are being portrayed, considering the fact that if tons & tons of articles\petitions\tweets\requests couldn't wake E.K from her hibernation, then how come a "small comment" of mine would... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

However, what I would definitely like to mention is that no "Male Species" in reality would dare to mess with his wife by trusting "Ex-friend" over her... especially when he's  been blessed with a wife as caring as "Siddhi Chopra"... πŸ˜›

Hence, the bottom line is that "Real life Men aren't that dumb..", though, can't say about "Reel-Life" men...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Fariyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shobhit18

Hello Fariyal!πŸ˜ƒ

I enjoyed not only your post but also the comments that followed..
As a result, couldn't refrain from posting (just like others..πŸ˜›).

Though, I wouldn't like to comment anything related to Parichay's currentstory-lineor about the way its characters are being portrayed, considering the fact that if tons & tons of articles\petitions\tweets\requests couldn't wake E.K from her hibernation, then how come a "small comment" of mine would...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

However, what I would definitely like to mention is that no "Male Species" in reality would dare to mess with his wife by trusting "Ex-friend" over her...especially when he'sbeen blessed with a wife as caring as "Siddhi Chopra"...πŸ˜›

Hence, the bottom line is that "Real life Men aren't that dumb..", though, can't say about "Reel-Life" men...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shobhit, thanks for commenting, it's so heartening to know that it isn't only women that find this current KC offensive.
I'm a firm believer in the merits of true effort (perhaps the reason why I think so poorly of KC) so, I'd like to think that each comment, tweet, msg & article has helped make a difference & shall continue to do so... Afterall isn't it true that the mightiest of them all are those that weild that dreaded remote control in their hands!
Words never fail, Shobhit, they always leave their mark!

And yes, it's thanks to the blessed remote control that we can easily block out men like the reel KC's in our lives;))Edited by Fariyal - 11 years ago