Alaxmi... Hamari Super Bahu

Heera is my favourite character.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tiwarimohan

tiwarimohan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
I like heera in this serial. She is very sexy and sultry actress. The way she is acting is really superb and remarkable in this seria. Besides that i like her chotti too much. Her chootti is usp of this serial.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SamLovesIshitabaljindarkaur

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heera is my favourite character." in Alaxmi... Hamari Super Bahu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SamLovesIshita

SamLovesIshita

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Her acting is fab. I also like her...

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
i lyk neelam or asli sasuma of lakshmi bcoz she ends up giving weird expression 4 every possible thing and later the explanation part of itLOL

manpey

Groupbie

manpey

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
i like her also but i like panna also 

sumitrarani

sumitrarani

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Even Heera is also my favourite character. the way she acted is really marvellous. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.