SwaRon AT #68 - Tum Meri Ho..You're Mine, Sharon ! - Page 97

Posted: 11 years ago
@Neetha aise hum baat karenge na thabi chutki mai tu rokerz be banjayega. dekna.

BTW guys can you tell me in yestedays episode sharon is using unhe and unki what is the differnce?
@ neetha you think after this footloose event VP will ban dance in St.Louis ?

@suku thanks dear and yeah i am continuing 

@shaani i second whatever you said...woh track properly execute nahi ho raha😳
@rutu toh fir woh promo kya tha??

@suku yeah patha hai mujhe..lol

@himu me neetha m frm karnataka..complete ma B.E in sce two months ago..waitin fr ma doj frm HP..wat abt u???i ll call u himu no robs na:P
m so feeling like going and screaming in Palki ma'am's ears " kuch bhi karo par SwaRon story ka band mat bajao"
@neetha no probs dear call me anything you want...i m from uttarakhand...3rd yr IT student...working in Bharat IT services...
@shaani that is what I am afraid off. gosh after wait we got a super duper dance (only love and romance with less intensity) phir be muje bahuth pasnad hai, the way he blows on to her face and sharon blusing and the badge wala scene be. hayeee watchn it makes me drool over them.
oh woow already workin nice:D:D:Dn ya first fren fr uttarakhand :D:D:D

@rosh no use..she is deaf😡
@neetha that promo...God knows or probably CV's know kab epi mein dikhayenge!!!

and guys 10 more pages😃
Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

@shaani that is what I am afraid off. gosh after wait we got a super duper dance (only love and romance with less intensity) phir be muje bahuth pasnad hai, the way he blows on to her face and sharon blusing and the badge wala scene be. hayeee watchn it makes me drool over them.

yeah..i too loved it n ek aur scene tha wer he gestures a kiss..(tum hi kaho yeh koi bat hai...uuu)she pulls his chin n then moves it back..aww tat was soo cute..hope u gt it:D
Originally posted by neetha

@rosh no use..she is deaf😡
WORDS