Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

just hav a look

its_subhu Senior Member
its_subhu
its_subhu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged

hello frnds..

i  was  just just  shurfing  and  google  searched  BARUN SOBTI..i  found these  things..i  am  sure  these have  been  posted  earlier..but  as  i  saw  it  1st  tym  and the 1st  thing  came  to   mind  to  share  wid the  fans  krraazzzyyy  like  me,so  i  progressed...

bdw  A THING  OF  BEAUTY  IS  A  JOY  FOR  EVER>>

[source:The times of  india]

Neha Maheshwri, TNN Jul 25, 2012, 12.00AM IST
(Barun Sobti More Pics )

The much-married Barun Sobti talks about how bold he can get on screen in a chat with Neha Maheshwri Bhagat

You have worked in a BPO for seven long years before you took to acting. How has your life changed since then?
I was working with a BPO in Delhi, but my friends insisted that I try my luck in acting as they predicted I have a great future in acting. I sent my pictures and one thing led to another. I am still rooted, but definitely my life has changed. Acting means more pressure. It's a rather consuming job where you are working for 30 days a month and 12 hours a day unlike a BPO where you get a long weekend off work. There is a lot of money riding on an actor and if the show doesn't work, the poor actor has to bear the brunt of it.

What kind of response do you get from your female fan base?
People are usually scared of me because of the arrogant character I play. They stare at me with fear that I might just scold them and often run away from me. A lot of times when I go out with my wife and when I'm not around, they ask her if it's fine to click pictures with me and if I won't scold them. My wife simply tells them that I'm the coolest guy around.

You have always been tight-lipped about your personal life. Do you fear losing out on your female fan following if you disclose your relationship status?
I have never hidden my marital status. I have been married for a year-and-a-half now to Pashmeen Manchanda, who also happens to be my first girlfriend.

Do you think the consummation scene in your show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon was a little abrupt? Who would want to consummate the marriage in a situation where the couple is kidnapped and holed up in a dingy place?
I don't really know. The progression of a story depends on a lot of things. Everyone wanted to see the proximity between Arnav and Khushi and I feel that was the need of the hour. I just take it as my job.

Do you ever feel uncomfortable doing such scenes?
It's totally awkward to do such scenes. It's more difficult for a girl to do such a scene than
a male actor. But we managed to pull it off really well. We were simply playing our parts and had fun enacting the scene. However, I am not sure if I would incorporate such a scene if I were the producer.

Did you happen to see the consummation scene of Priya and Ram in Bade Achhe Laggte Hain? Are you comfortable locking lips on screen?
I think that was trending more than anything else. It became the toast of the town and was being talked about widely. It's got to do with the demand of the script and depends on the makers. But I have my reservations on doing intimate scenes and won't be comfortable going overboard.

How does your wife react to such bold scenes?
My wife knows that I love her too much so she is fine with the intimate scenes I do. She also knows that only if my role justifies such a scene will I do it. She understands my work as an actor.

Tell us a bit about the man behind the actor?
I am simple guy. I love my house and stay back home when I get time off shoots. I hardly party. I am not 19 anymore.

pashmeen  is  lucky  to  hv him as  husband.sanaya is lucky  to  hv  him  as  a  costar.we  r  lucky  to be  the  krazziest  fan  of  HIm...

source:barun sobti's  biography( http://www.filmyfolks.com/kmh/Barun-sobti.shtml )

the  king  of  awards::;

Star Parivaar Awards 2012

Proving the diversity and challenges coming on the way, he did superb in all the award shows too. he won the Favorite Actor in a Lead Role (Male), Favorite On Screen Jodi with Sanaya Irani and Favorite Fresh Funny Jodi with Sanaya Irani Awards at Galaxy TV Awards 2011. Barun also won the awards for Favourite Naya Sadasya (male), Favorite Jodi with Sanaya Irani and Favourite International Jodi with Sanaya Irani at Star Parivaar Awards 2012. He also won Public Award Best TV Actor in a Lead Role(male) at The Global Indian Film and Television Honours 2012 and Superhit Star male TV Fiction at Big Star Young Entertainer Awards 2012. Barun is considered SRK of television industry and will keep on getting awards in every award show because of his enormous talent and cutenes

the  underlined  sentence  is    just  superbbb
Barun Sobti - the king of emotions and expressions

The incredible actor of small screen Barun has born to win the hearts of everyone. The young dashing actor has attracted millions of hearts by his powerful and brilliant performance. He is the only lead actor who has shown immense versitality in just one show that is "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon",where he is playing role of Arnav Singh Raizada, an egoistical business tycoon. The characterization of ASR is the most unique that someone has even seen.

Mitrooo  !!  we  are  totally  attched  to  this  na...like  ROTI<KAPDA<MAKAN  ipkknd  is  a  part  of  our  lyf..sumtimes  i  got  scared,,how miserable  my  lif  will  be  w/o  ipk  if  it  finishes !!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by its_subhu - 06 August 2012 at 4:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety200deeptha93myself..meArshisarunrocks

myself..me Senior Member
myself..me
myself..me

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
t4sSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

its_subhu

Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
We crazy fans are extremely proud of our Mr.Sobti!! 

its_subhu

its_subhu Senior Member
its_subhu
its_subhu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

We crazy fans are extremely proud of our Mr.Sobti!! 

seriously  i  feel  so  much  proud...to  be  a  diehard  fan  of  IPKKND,,i  consider as  an  achievment  for  me...

Arshisarunrocks

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top