Nothing but Questions

Nisu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

After the last few days, I am left with nothing but questions, questions and more questions?

DK:  How much longer will he pretend and play hubby to Pori?  How far would things have to go before he speaks up?  Would he actually sit through this Havan with Pori?  When will he see Disha wearing bangles and ring he gave her?
(I have yet to understand why they couldn't just correct Sumi at the hospital.  Instead of getting a shock, she would have been thrilled that it is Disha he married instead of Pori)

Disha:  She expressed her feeling towards DK the best way she knows...by accepting his gifts.  It would be very difficult for a person like Disha to say ILU.  Will she sit through this Havan? Will she play along and let DK/Sumi find a new hubby for her?  Will she be so disgusted with this and just leave this house?  I actually would not mind seeing Disha leaving this house.  But I also do not want to see her in the Bhosale House either where she can be humiliated by Sukanya and Anil everyday.  According to her, she never had a place which she can claim as hers.  She should just leave everyone to their misery and start a new life.  She should start thinking about herself for a change.

Sumi:  Does she also not recognize the ring and bangles Disha is wearing?  She did give these to DK.  Does she not wonder why Disha stays in their house when she has her own mother leaving in the same town.

Pori:  Is Pori now after DK?  Did she give up the idea of getting Vedant back?

Gargi:  She was cheating on Dhruv and had a child from someone else.  Was getting married to Dhruv just her plan to get Dhruv's estate?  Did this guy help Gargi hide Dhruv's body?  Is this guy still alive?  How come no one is questioning Gargi what she did with Dhruv once she killed him?

Vedant:   If he is not Dhruv's son- then who is his father?  Will he make an entry soon or is he dead?  Will he turn negative? (Gargi made a comment that Saap ka beta sapola...with 2 evil parents - poor thing has no chance)

Guhas:  Where are you taking this story?  Will we ever get our old DK back? I can't stand seeing him so weak, so helpless. 

So many questions and so little answers.  Are Guhas suggesting that everyone should just leave their brains behind while watching TD? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hya Nisu,

Well, will like to ans your last qs. first i.e   Are Guhas suggesting that everyone should just leave their brains behind while watching TD ?

Yes ! ofcourse over usage of brain is injurious to health! So just relax and enjoy the nonsensical drama!! lolπŸ˜†.

Guhas, r expert in raising difficulties for the D's and they don't believe in solving them!! Now the big qs. is how r they going to handle the situation and solve the prob of the D's and in turn do a favour to us aswell!!!

more later

Mink

samy74 thumbnail

hi 

my big question is how can you be so blind or ignorna tthe poor girl has been wearing the bangles for days now i am sure they will eventually get noticed but how can they show disha wearing bangles for days and none has noticed them...😑😭 but i am sure they have soe significane otherwise why would they show that scence?

One thing is for sure at present as mink says we mus tleave our brains somewhere else when watching TD..another thing when will DK get to his real self i guessw not until disha jee apne pyar ka izhar karen..as he said in one of the recent scences he can get back to his old self but he needs disha's love so sit tight and get ready for thid svery slow roller coaster..

samy😭

jingle thumbnail

Originally posted by: mink

Well, will like to ans your last qs. first i.e   Are Guhas suggesting that everyone should just leave their brains behind while watching TD ?

Yes ! ofcourse over usage of brain is injurious to health! So just relax and enjoy the nonsensical drama!! lolπŸ˜†.

hey mink i totally agree with u.......

right from the begining i have stopped using my brain not only while watching td but all other serials .

let me tell you the contract between dk and disha is a total bakwaas so such thing can ever exist in real life nor has got any legal standing under hindu marriage act 1956,which applies to hindus. But the great guhas have brought in one and are always stressing it .

the contract doesnot make the marriage between dk and disha void nor voidable under law since they have followed all the hindu marriage customs including sathpadhi , and disha was not cheated into the marriage .

WELL if start thinking from the legal aspect then the whole serial right from the marriage point of dk and disha will appear to be a total nonsense

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† I agree with you'll Mink and Jingle. We should not tax our brains while watching any of these serials, just n'joy and take it with a pinch of salt πŸ˜‰ and by the way Jingle are u a lawyer by any chance πŸ˜†, I know Twinkle is studying to be one πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ. I can imagine what effect these serials have on all of us Lawyers, Doctors πŸ˜‰ and mostly we WOMEN from all walks of life and ages. 😳

Cheers

Lata

twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

jingle why do you just look at td from the legal point ?

in that case i can easily point out too many loopholes in the ekata's serials where divorce,multiple marriages,amd marriatal rapes r common😑

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Yeah Nisu....................question question questions.....................when will this drama unfold...............more and more confussions seem to be coming up

Seems as though all this confusions will be resolved before Dk and Dish come together😑.

1.  Vedants's biological/ villainous father

2.  Disha's biological mother and long lost sister

3.  The perpertrators behind Dev's death (Sukanya & Gargi) 

4.  Gautham's mysterious girlfriend

5.  Ved hand's over Kanaka to the rightful owner

6.  Suhas's son- could be Ved, she did say that she now has 3 children Dish, Rano and Ved

7.  The Birth of Junior bamboo stick Indy

8.  Vijendra- he may or may not come back with some ridiculous excuse

Can't see Td ending anytime soon

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 18 years ago
samy74 thumbnail

hi

i totally agree with the point aaliyah786 that td won't be ending any time soon..i think dk and disha will come together have a grand wedding and than more problems and milestones and maybe than it will come to an end but not soon..i think td will continue much after the two d's get together..

waiting for the grand wedding ab to intezaar kar kar ke bhi thak chuke hain hum sab...feel sorry for us the guhas...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

samyπŸ˜†

Ranger thumbnail

Aaliyah, u make me laugh, "the birth of junior bamboo stick Indy"... This is soooo funny.... πŸ˜†