Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Nothing but Questions

Nisu Goldie
Nisu
Nisu

Ms. IF Romantic(Romantic Dialogue)

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

After the last few days, I am left with nothing but questions, questions and more questions?

DK:  How much longer will he pretend and play hubby to Pori?  How far would things have to go before he speaks up?  Would he actually sit through this Havan with Pori?  When will he see Disha wearing bangles and ring he gave her?
(I have yet to understand why they couldn't just correct Sumi at the hospital.  Instead of getting a shock, she would have been thrilled that it is Disha he married instead of Pori)

Disha:  She expressed her feeling towards DK the best way she knows...by accepting his gifts.  It would be very difficult for a person like Disha to say ILU.  Will she sit through this Havan? Will she play along and let DK/Sumi find a new hubby for her?  Will she be so disgusted with this and just leave this house?  I actually would not mind seeing Disha leaving this house.  But I also do not want to see her in the Bhosale House either where she can be humiliated by Sukanya and Anil everyday.  According to her, she never had a place which she can claim as hers.  She should just leave everyone to their misery and start a new life.  She should start thinking about herself for a change.

Sumi:  Does she also not recognize the ring and bangles Disha is wearing?  She did give these to DK.  Does she not wonder why Disha stays in their house when she has her own mother leaving in the same town.

Pori:  Is Pori now after DK?  Did she give up the idea of getting Vedant back?

Gargi:  She was cheating on Dhruv and had a child from someone else.  Was getting married to Dhruv just her plan to get Dhruv's estate?  Did this guy help Gargi hide Dhruv's body?  Is this guy still alive?  How come no one is questioning Gargi what she did with Dhruv once she killed him?

Vedant:   If he is not Dhruv's son- then who is his father?  Will he make an entry soon or is he dead?  Will he turn negative? (Gargi made a comment that Saap ka beta sapola...with 2 evil parents - poor thing has no chance)

Guhas:  Where are you taking this story?  Will we ever get our old DK back? I can't stand seeing him so weak, so helpless. 

So many questions and so little answers.  Are Guhas suggesting that everyone should just leave their brains behind while watching TD? 

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Hya Nisu,

Well, will like to ans your last qs. first i.e   Are Guhas suggesting that everyone should just leave their brains behind while watching TD ?

Yes ! ofcourse over usage of brain is injurious to health! So just relax and enjoy the nonsensical drama!! lolLOL.

Guhas, r expert in raising difficulties for the D's and they don't believe in solving them!! Now the big qs. is how r they going to handle the situation and solve the prob of the D's and in turn do a favour to us aswell!!!

more later

Mink

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

hi 

my big question is how can you be so blind or ignorna tthe poor girl has been wearing the bangles for days now i am sure they will eventually get noticed but how can they show disha wearing bangles for days and none has noticed them...AngryCry but i am sure they have soe significane otherwise why would they show that scence?

One thing is for sure at present as mink says we mus tleave our brains somewhere else when watching TD..another thing when will DK get to his real self i guessw not until disha jee apne pyar ka izhar karen..as he said in one of the recent scences he can get back to his old self but he needs disha's love so sit tight and get ready for thid svery slow roller coaster..

samyCry

* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Confused
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mink

Well, will like to ans your last qs. first i.e   Are Guhas suggesting that everyone should just leave their brains behind while watching TD ?

Yes ! ofcourse over usage of brain is injurious to health! So just relax and enjoy the nonsensical drama!! lolLOL.

hey mink i totally agree with u.......

right from the begining i have stopped using my brain not only while watching td but all other serials .

let me tell you the contract between dk and disha is a total bakwaas so such thing can ever exist in real life nor has got any legal standing under hindu marriage act 1956,which applies to hindus. But the great guhas have brought in one and are always stressing it .

the contract doesnot make the marriage between dk and disha void nor voidable under law since they have followed all the hindu marriage customs including sathpadhi , and disha was not cheated into the marriage .

WELL if start thinking from the legal aspect then the whole serial right from the marriage point of dk and disha will appear to be a total nonsense

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 4:43am | IP Logged

LOL I agree with you'll Mink and Jingle. We should not tax our brains while watching any of these serials, just n'joy and take it with a pinch of salt Wink and by the way Jingle are u a lawyer by any chance LOL, I know Twinkle is studying to be one LOLBig smile. I can imagine what effect these serials have on all of us Lawyers, Doctors Wink and mostly we WOMEN from all walks of life and ages. Embarrassed

Cheers

Lata

twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:20am | IP Logged

jingle why do you just look at td from the legal point ?

in that case i can easily point out too many loopholes in the ekata's serials where divorce,multiple marriages,amd marriatal rapes r commonAngry

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Yeah Nisu....................question question questions.....................when will this drama unfold...............more and more confussions seem to be coming up

Seems as though all this confusions will be resolved before Dk and Dish come togetherAngry.

1.  Vedants's biological/ villainous father

2.  Disha's biological mother and long lost sister

3.  The perpertrators behind Dev's death (Sukanya & Gargi) 

4.  Gautham's mysterious girlfriend

5.  Ved hand's over Kanaka to the rightful owner

6.  Suhas's son- could be Ved, she did say that she now has 3 children Dish, Rano and Ved

7.  The Birth of Junior bamboo stick Indy

8.  Vijendra- he may or may not come back with some ridiculous excuse

Can't see Td ending anytime soon

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 04 May 2005 at 5:38am

Go to top