Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Hey guys,

I am expecting to see many of my old DEK friends here, so if you are gonna b part of LMYAM do lemme know  you can post here hehehe its nice to know how many of us are in the same boat we love Ashish a lot :P

Welcome
To LMYAM, Hope we will rock this forum, hopefully the show is interesting too :P

-Erum

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

ZahiraKhanarya009N_i_h_aMoonlight_AnshKavitaKumariami_31-Zunaira-2012titliprincessvishakaPooja_0910Sakura24Anam AliSruthy.LSaHillover101ilvudaySunshinegirllultravioletrayzuenaGrenademandygillrasiya.-JEHAN-princess_TAsmimelody-AngelaKaParI-dreamyjenniceMsLusciousCharmingAngel7chitra_raoBeing-Human-BolNaHalke-Yum_SR-RK_Ki_Biwi-HavviiAnjalika13AwesomeSauce.Roze12-AquaMermaiden-Wrackspurtsnowflake.-Priya01-DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New forum: Old friends" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Hi Erum ...me here ... me too looking forward to see lots of AKians here Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_rao-AngelaKaParI-Being-Human-Anaya-

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Hello Priya, its been a long time, how have you been? m glad you still love AK :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Being-Humanchitra_rao-Priya01

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Hey Erum Am already in dear

Hope others also come fast AK ke liye itna to banta hi hai

Just hope show is watchable enogh and is not a ssaaa bahu drama,which I think it wont be

Plus expecting a lot lot more from AK now has he did a great job as Udayveer lets see how he turns Sahil into a popular character as well

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

princessvishakaSunshinegirllBeing-Humanchitra_rao-Anaya-

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkjule

Hello Priya, its been a long time, how have you been? m glad you still love AK :)
Hi Erum am fine n hope u doing well too... busy with my son he is on holidays... i always love AK dearEmbarrassed loved him UV now eagerly waiting for his new avatar Sahil Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Being-Human

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Hey shana, nice to see you here, yup i want the AK magic to b here too, i doubt it will b a saas bahu drama, but you never know abt the CVs lets hope for the best..want a nice entry for AK Wink

ShanUlas

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by sparkjule

Hi Erum am fine n hope u doing well too... busy with my son he is on holidays... i always love AK dearEmbarrassed loved him UV now eagerly waiting for his new avatar Sahil Big smile

I am doing well hun...awww how old is your son, if you dont mind me asking? hehehe..AK's magic is sure on us..yup hopefully he will make even bigger name as Sahil =)

-Priya01

Yum_SR

IF-Sizzlerz

Yum_SR

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
me too wanna watch this show for ashish

Edited by Aish-Naksh - 06 August 2012 at 5:27am

-Anaya-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.