India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Director Maan Singh in NBT

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I remember seeing director Maan Singh directing sequences of NBT some times! I think the sequences in PL and Prateik-Mohan-Megha instances! Is that right? He's the same one who directed the office sequences for GHSP? He's such a romantic by himself that I remember seeing those reflected in the scenes directed by him! Any idea he still directing any part of NBT?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
No dear..he is not directing anymore...
He left around when Mohan was leaving Juna mohalla..and after that only show had started degrading prominently...all that gun shot sequence and aftermath...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunalSenpoo-Swetha-

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

No dear..he is not directing anymore...
He left around when Mohan was leaving Juna mohalla..and after that only show had started degrading prominently...all that gun shot sequence and aftermath...Ouch
Exact downslide nbt point exact goli episode n hospital mein icu mein uska megha bolna i puked at thatLOL

kkkphilepc_pals-Swetha-

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Very true...poora segment hi puckish tha...
I had returned back from India at that time after 3 months and could not watch it regularly over there...
So when I started watching from this gun shot thing and that Meghaaa sound in hospital, I was like WT* ...itna ghatiya to B-grade movies mein bhi Nahin hota...AngryDead

Though I like the confession thing by Mohan in drunken state...especially the letter narration part..those must be hectic days for Kunal...all in all, he was the focus on screen and his character only has been butchered severely ...rest other charcaters have also gone haywire like Guru, Megha..
If story was the selling point of beginning of NBT, later Kunal had emerged out as the best from it..even in the chindi track...

Edited by passionalive - 06 August 2012 at 6:12am

Dae_drmerSenpoo-Swetha-

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Yes, it is really sad when we see our fav show downgrading when all the key elements are available and with effective tools, the audience cud be easily hooked up to the show!

There was Rishta.com a beautiful weekend serial telecast in 2010 which maintained its beauty till the end.. Sad though that it did not get its due as it deserved! But the season 1 completed without any ups and downs with closing down without going for a season 2 as promised! Not enough TRP, as usual! But a feel good show!

pc_palsDae_drmer-Swetha-

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Yeah..I have heard of Rishta.com, but could never watch it..those were the hectic days of my life in job..TV used to be switched on mostly for music channels...

I have noticed that Sony channel has always been little different from others..sometimes a little bold, a little experimental, a little filthy too (some Kekta shows) ..starting from Just Mohabbat, Family No. 1 , Heena , Jassi, Alpviram and some other few good ones.. ..Later they lost their viewers due to CID  n Aahat degradation..luckily it is attracting more viewers these days due to some off-beat and low-key shows...they dont get TRPs, but they have good number of viewers...frankly even I did not switched to Sony channel for a long time..Embarrassed

Edited by passionalive - 06 August 2012 at 8:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index