India-Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Think other aspect of surrogecy

shrenu_fan Groupbie
shrenu_fan
shrenu_fan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
We have seen donating eyes and other organs of huanbody to make other people life full of roshni.some one gives kidney,some one donate eyes.that will definately saves other life.

This eyes donation are kept secerate as donner"s relatives will not know to whom eyes are implant so in any case no emotional feelings exsist .we read press note that they have doneted their eyes.it is for good social cause.is it not?

I take surrogecy is also one type of social good cause.you are giving your 9 months to some one whom you donot know and you are helping that couple in such a way that you can not imagine.just ask couple who are withou child in the world.

Here rajni was victim and she had no intention  of earning money she was to abort.but because of archna plea and seeing her condition she became ready to help that couple without any favour.this seems rajni's true kindness.

with this surrogecy, it seems that  rajni has not obtained any money looking to her parents condition.Then why this issue is not treated like eye donation or kidney or any other organs.

When she is not physically involved with any body as so many others in present senerio getting aborted and hiding .Rajni should be given fair chance not to hate by IF members.pl cooment about my analysis .     

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201ramparas

desi5555 Groupbie
desi5555
desi5555

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
People do not hate Rajani for becoming a surrogate mother and helping a couple out.  It is the fact that Rajani and her family kept this a secrete from the guy and the family she was going to marry.

She was the one who took Krish to the temple and made him swear in front of God that he was not in love with Paulomi and that his past would not affect their (Rajani and Krish's) future.  So how can she easily forget that she gave birth to someone's child

She could have told exactly what had happened to her, and knowing Vaishnav parivar, they would have made her their bahu.  And they might even have admired her for her sacrifice and care for her even more.

Since the truth came out as a forced truth, the family is extremely hurt.  And knowing Rajani it is hard to believe that she listened to her mother and did not tell Krish her past. 

At Vaishnav parivar she does what she wants without even consulting Krish.. and she has been her sasural for what only like few weeks?  If she can do all the manmani with her brand-new in laws, I am dame sure she could have done her "Zidd" and told Krish the trust, even when her mom gave her kasam the she (the mother) was telling Vaishnav parivar the truth.

The incident that is taking place now makes Rajo a big time hypocrite. She is the one going around blasting about how everyone should be honest and caring and truthful...and she did the complete opposite.. she made Krish share all his thoughts and she always told him how wrong his is in his thinking and all..  

Anyways I just hope that CV's do not show the Vaishnav parivar forgiving her in just 2 episodes.  they should take at least 4 to 5 episodes to make it more believable. 

Edited by desi5555 - 06 August 2012 at 4:57am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821hunybuttPraveskinny_ranvirThinker_BellessroomaniHawttInBlackGK

dhokai Groupbie
dhokai
dhokai

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
do you think vaishanav parivar will forgive her?

telling not to family and krish is different issue.here as per starter what rajni had done was it for good social cause as like eye donation or some other organs.?
My opinion is that absolutly rajni has done for good cause and lighten one family's life.

That was her past.in surrogecy i donot know who is ligally or genetically mother of child?

Rajni keeps herself away and even donot  try to know about the child.but when she read news of archna's death every problem start.
anyways if rajni's marriage is to be ruined beacuse of this  let us see now what happens next.
My sympathy is with both rajni and krish.hope they donot apart 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201sanjruchiramparas

unniknairtcr Groupbie
unniknairtcr
unniknairtcr

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
it s not an easy thing for a hus especially,to know that his wife has given birth to a baby,under whatever circumstances it might. be.no hus will be ready to share his wife s love with someone else s child.usually hus  becomes possessive when his own wife give birth to a child.& she usually takes care of their child more than him
if she had told about it before he ,i am sure ll ve forgiven her & accepted her.
but now after all these days & after all these lies,he reacted the right way.
she cant put all blame upon her mother now.as they told,her parents depend on her,she does nt depend on them,
the way she she was behaving from the 1 st day itself,she is not an innocent type of girl.she was far more mature than her age. 
i liked her present look in salwar.

Edited by unniknairtcr - 06 August 2012 at 6:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desi5555

ramparas Groupbie
ramparas
ramparas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
krish has already told in his one of dialouge that
 rajni mai tumse bahoot pyaar karta hoo but itna bhi nahi ke mai tumare bata dene ke bad mai tumhe haa kaheta.

aisa kutch dialogue krish had spoken in episode.
so there is no question of accepting her befor marriage.99% guys or gals will not go for arrange marriage.so for no one to be honest before marriage.
yes ideally it is true every thing should be disclosed.but parents are thinking every thing will be settled once marriage happened.
i have come across so many cases where in arrange marriage parents or gals or boys have hide their past  which is of serious in nature and their marriage going good.know some people who are hiding their present and even their marriage going sucessful.i know it is a cheating on partner.but if your intention to save marriage and you are ready to make sucessful your present mariiage some type of mistakes are mmaf.

here question is whether surrogecy done by rajni was for profeessional purpose or for helping to other family.whether we should see her as honour as like other  eye,kidney donnar?  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhokai

sandyvrits Senior Member
sandyvrits
sandyvrits

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

The big question here is Rajni betraying her ever so affectionate and blindly loving in-laws!!!!!! 
Surrogacy is not so much the issue here with the viewers my friendsGeek
desi5555 Groupbie
desi5555
desi5555

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhokai

telling not to family and krish is different issue.here as per starter what rajni had done was it for good social cause as like eye donation or some other organs.?
My opinion is that absolutly rajni has done for good cause and lighten one family's life.

That was her past.in surrogecy i donot know who is ligally or genetically mother of child?

Rajni keeps herself away and even donot  try to know about the child.but when she read news of archna's death every problem start.
anyways if rajni's marriage is to be ruined beacuse of this  let us see now what happens next.

I believe it is biologically rajo's child.  Archana could not have kids.  So it is Rajo and Yesh kid
desi5555 Groupbie
desi5555
desi5555

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhokai

Let me ask you this would you be okay with your spouse have a similar past??   Personally I would be hurt and would need time before I can even look the person in the eye.  I would be hurt because the guy I was going to spent my life with did not feel comfortable enough to share his past with me. How is he going to spent his present and future with me  if he felt the need to hid the past like this one??  

By the way I also  respect your opinion...but in this case I feel that Krish has been cheated. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index