Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

   
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

~|~The EHMMBH Chat Club 2~|~ (Page 123)

-Deeps- IF-Sizzlerz
-Deeps-
-Deeps-

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 14055

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Shona - Supp? Wink
@Poo - Kamini toh main rahulgi! LOL
Acha chal jhoot bol hi deti hun..
I'll miss you! Cry
Aur nai kiya jata! ROFL
@Sakshi - Deepika. Embarrassed
And don't call me aap! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1907

sakshi_aditi IF-Dazzler
sakshi_aditi
sakshi_aditi

Joined: 07 June 2012
Posts: 2860

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KT_4eva

Shona - Supp? Wink
@Poo - Kamini toh main rahulgi! LOL
Acha chal jhoot bol hi deti hun..
I'll miss you! Cry
Aur nai kiya jata! ROFL
@Sakshi - Deepika. Embarrassed
And don't call me aap! ROFL

par kyun? Shocked shayad ur elder to me...i am 16.. u?
.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 40225

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Shona - I sware jb she said mujhe b tu hi yaad aayi thi...LOLLOL
By bye ! I too will miss u alt..Embarrassed I hate u lyk i love u !Big smile
Tk care..Hug

Saksh - By bye ! Tk cre..Hug

Deepz - Kamini by bye ! Tk cre.. Love ya !!Hug
And i knw u will miss me..ROFL

Ash - Bye Saut ! Tk cre..!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1907ItsmeAish

Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Joined: 03 June 2012
Posts: 5294

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
@deepika: Nothng much yaar deepika got all bugged up today... W8ing for da epi... Its gtng better n better day by day... Jst w8ing for r show to be on no.1...
@sakshi: tel da doc abt side effects na may be he can change da medicines...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_aditi

-Deeps- IF-Sizzlerz
-Deeps-
-Deeps-

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 14055

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
@Ash - OMFG! Shocked
That's terrible! Cry
@Sakshi - Babe I'm 16 too! Big smile
@Poo - Love you too! Embarrassed
Acha baba will miss you! Cry LOL
Take care !
xoxoxo 
@Shona - True that! Big smile
I'm so loving it happy days are back but just read the article. Cry
Damn! I wish things could stay the way they are.. Everything's so perfect! 


Edited by KT_4eva - 17 August 2012 at 7:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_aditiShona1907

sakshi_aditi IF-Dazzler
sakshi_aditi
sakshi_aditi

Joined: 07 June 2012
Posts: 2860

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Shona - I sware jb she said mujhe b tu hi yaad aayi thi...LOLLOL
By bye ! I too will miss u alt..Embarrassed I hate u lyk i love u !Big smile
Tk care..Hug

Saksh - By bye ! Tk cre..Hug

Deepz - Kamini by bye ! Tk cre.. Love ya !!Hug
And i knw u will miss me..ROFL

Ash - Bye Saut ! Tk cre..!Hug

you too poojie di...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1907

sakshi_aditi IF-Dazzler
sakshi_aditi
sakshi_aditi

Joined: 07 June 2012
Posts: 2860

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KT_4eva

@Ash - OMFG! Shocked
That's terrible! Cry
@Sakshi - Babe I'm 16 too! Big smile
@Poo - Love you too! Embarrassed
Acha baba will miss you! Cry LOL
Take care !
xoxoxo 

thank god..koi hum umar mila! Big smile hi-5! 
sakshi_aditi IF-Dazzler
sakshi_aditi
sakshi_aditi

Joined: 07 June 2012
Posts: 2860

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_virman

@deepika: Nothng much yaar deepika got all bugged up today... W8ing for da epi... Its gtng better n better day by day... Jst w8ing for r show to be on no.1...
@sakshi: tel da doc abt side effects na may be he can change da medicines...

haan maa was trying to call him...dunno its not reachable or something! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1907

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*~EHMMBH Forum Member's Birthday Corner ~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: Prernarbofan   Replies: 154   Views: 24205

Prernarbofan 154 24205 26 August 2013 at 2:00am by anamica5
EHMMBH-Audio tunes-Pg 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

Author: Bazingaa   Replies: 235   Views: 54989

Bazingaa 235 54989 07 February 2013 at 3:21am by fati989
~: EHMMBH Query/Help Desk :~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Xx_fehmida_xX   Replies: 1170   Views: 115437

Xx_fehmida_xX 1170 115437 18 January 2013 at 11:07am by piya2025.
Love the jodis in EHMMBH

2 3 4 5

Author: Tacker_Holic   Replies: 34   Views: 9644

Tacker_Holic 34 9644 26 December 2012 at 1:53pm by arjunadisidpari
~: EHMMBH Media Gallery:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: -Deepali-   Replies: 115   Views: 42781

-Deepali- 115 42781 15 December 2012 at 5:28pm by ktlovers

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index