Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

   
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

~|~The EHMMBH Chat Club 2~|~ (Page 112)

-Aswathy- IF-Rockerz
-Aswathy-
-Aswathy-

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 7145

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman


Hows your work going di??Smile

Today am kinda free..! No work..Cool

*Hi5*Me too had no college..That's y roaming here from mrng!


Edited by AshhLuvVirman - 16 August 2012 at 6:30am

-Deeps- IF-Sizzlerz
-Deeps-
-Deeps-

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 14055

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman

Originally posted by KT_4eva

Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman

Originally posted by KT_4eva

Me bhi here! LOL

Hylo...I think we haven't talked before..Am Aswathy..U can call me Ash..aur aap??Smile

We haven't! LOL 
Waah nice name! Big smile
I'm Deepika! Tongue
Don't call me aap please! ROFL

Just said it as a formality..LOLWill never ever call u that again..ROFL
Thanx...EmbarrassedCan I call u Deepz???Smile

I'm glad! LOL
Why not! Big smile
.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 40225

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KT_4eva

Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman


Hows your work going di??Smile

Today am kinda free..! No work..Cool

Kinda? LOL Free hi free hai.. Tab hi sabke dimaag ka dahi kar rahi hai! ROFL

Hush hush...LOL
-Deeps- IF-Sizzlerz
-Deeps-
-Deeps-

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 14055

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Originally posted by KT_4eva

Kya bak rahi hai hai? ROFL Kuch samajh nai aaya.. LOL

Jo bolna tha wo censored ho gaya samajh kahan se aayega...LOL
Aur thodi izzat se baat kar am elder den u.. U see..Tongue

ROFL Mera bhai bhi tere hi age ka hai.. Main koi farak nai dekhti you see.. No partiality! ROFL So sab ko aise hi pesh aati hun! LOL
-Deeps- IF-Sizzlerz
-Deeps-
-Deeps-

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 14055

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Originally posted by KT_4eva

Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman


Hows your work going di??Smile

Today am kinda free..! No work..Cool

Kinda? LOL Free hi free hai.. Tab hi sabke dimaag ka dahi kar rahi hai! ROFL

Hush hush...LOL

LOLLOL
.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 40225

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman

Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman


Hows your work going di??Smile

Today am kinda free..! No work..Cool

*Hi5*Me too had no college..That's y roaming here from mrng!

*hi5* hehe !! I also roam around here. weather i hve work or nt.. Am addicted to IF..LOL
.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 40225

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KT_4eva

Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Originally posted by KT_4eva

Kya bak rahi hai hai? ROFL Kuch samajh nai aaya.. LOL

Jo bolna tha wo censored ho gaya samajh kahan se aayega...LOL
Aur thodi izzat se baat kar am elder den u.. U see..Tongue

ROFL Mera bhai bhi tere hi age ka hai.. Main koi farak nai dekhti you see.. No partiality! ROFL So sab ko aise hi pesh aati hun! LOL

Haaan i knw tu bachpan se kamini hai...LOLLOL 

-Aswathy- IF-Rockerz
-Aswathy-
-Aswathy-

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 7145

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KT_4eva

Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman

Originally posted by KT_4eva

Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman

Originally posted by KT_4eva

Me bhi here! LOL

Hylo...I think we haven't talked before..Am Aswathy..U can call me Ash..aur aap??Smile

We haven't! LOL 
Waah nice name! Big smile
I'm Deepika! Tongue
Don't call me aap please! ROFL

Just said it as a formality..LOLWill never ever call u that again..ROFL
Thanx...EmbarrassedCan I call u Deepz???Smile

I'm glad! LOL
Why not! Big smile

So are u a student??or working??Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*~EHMMBH Forum Member's Birthday Corner ~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: Prernarbofan   Replies: 178   Views: 22139

Prernarbofan 178 22139 26 August 2013 at 2:00am by anamica5
EHMMBH-Audio tunes-Pg 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: Bazingaa   Replies: 250   Views: 51931

Bazingaa 250 51931 07 February 2013 at 3:21am by fati989
~: EHMMBH Query/Help Desk :~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Xx_fehmida_xX   Replies: 1188   Views: 105871

Xx_fehmida_xX 1188 105871 19 January 2013 at 3:52am by aktertoma
Love the jodis in EHMMBH

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Tacker_Holic   Replies: 45   Views: 9008

Tacker_Holic 45 9008 26 December 2012 at 1:53pm by arjunadisidpari
~: EHMMBH Media Gallery:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: -Deepali-   Replies: 117   Views: 41041

-Deepali- 117 41041 15 December 2012 at 5:28pm by ktlovers

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index