Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aryancha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So much hurt in Khushi's heart!!! Could never have even guesses such an incident in arshi's life..Well done Zehra👏
...Champ... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
My YO! to Khushi. I just love her. 🤗

Ok first to love her, I have to love the creator. So Lazyleaves, I just love you and your creation.❤️ It's so much more what I wanted from way long, Khushi to stand in front of Arnav, and crush the ASR into tids and bits with her own bare words and make Arnav know his whole life length mistakes he did. And that's the way you exactly did it. 👍🏼

Thanks for such an amazing OS! You surely do rock. 👏 ⭐️
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow... thats the Khushi i love... the fearless & strong one...each & every line she spoke shows how much wrong Arnav has done... brilliantly written...
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This Khushi is definitely refreshing.

llsujill thumbnail
 Such an amazing os..wondering how you manage to write something different always😳
I am just getting addicted to your works..great job👍🏼

mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow wow wow
what a mind blowing os
khushi was like a fire cracker and burnt every pice of arnav's heart with the past moments
love this character of khushi
KKGSR vs ASR
sessy thumbnail
wow what an update.i just love this fiesty side of khushi.the questions which she asked arnav were all so correct.they are like a tight slap on his face.
haiii u made me remember the time when i wanted khushi to ask all these questions to arnav(kash,i so wished the writers of our show were as creative as you)
thx for yet another amazing OS,loved it.
aquagal thumbnail
This is an angst filled OS. Khushi here is strong and is ready to hurt him the way he hurt her all those months. Hasn't he always thought low about her even when he was attracted to ehr and later when he fell in love with her? The way he reacted to the feelings she stirred in him was totally uncalled for.
Sigh for the redemption track we never got.
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The sound of whiplash could be a perfect background for this one. Throughout the show, we waited for a redemption track...but I guess what we really required was something of this sort...feisty, indeed!

Her monologue reminded me of the famous dialogue mouthed by her in the early days of IPK

'Bhaad mein jaaye aap aur bhaad mein jaaye aapki naukri'
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Incredible. Wow!, I was stunned to see this side of Khushi. She just blasted ASR . Gosh, you are superb. ⭐️