ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Oh yeah!!! Maybe the theory I think is wrong but still Katrina playing Juliet? No.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeh kya ho raha hai bhai?? 😕
Ram Leela PR on a overdrive!! Announce your heroine before people get more frusterated and lose any interest they had for the movie!
bigbangtheaory thumbnail
I m beginning to think this is all work of slb's PR, and Madhur is to blamed for teaching others this 😡Edited by bigbangtheaory - 11 years ago
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kareena or Katrina or Deepika or Diana that is the million dollar question now ðŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Kal El

All that is left is for Madhur to announce that Heroine will no longer be released because of a falling out with Bebo and he's considering remaking it with someone else. ðŸ˜ˆ

Aap ko film scripts likhni chahiye.Heroine ne SLB ki film sign kiya,toh Madhur ne use laat maar diya,Heroine ne SLB film se resign kiya,toh Pompy ne film sign kar liya,aur god forbid agar na Heroine ko naa Pompy ko SLB film mila,toh aap apne memes ke khazane se ek ke baad ek avi post karte jaayenge.

Edited by .SB. - 11 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bigbangtheaory

I m beginning to think this is all work of slb's PR, and Madhur is to blamed for teaching others this 😡

I don't understand why ppl compare Madhur's case with SLB... Madhur had no choice but to replace Aish...she was pregnant. What excuse does SLB have to play this game of who would play my Juliet. Madhurs publicity for the film was by chance (he didnt ask aish to get pregnant so he can get publcity out of it) while SLB is doing it on purpose 
Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago
Latest : Rakhi Sawant is playing Juliet.
This content was originally posted by: Lemony

Funny,how everybody is playing Juliet but no one is playing Leela to Ram.😆
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WhAt the FIsh!!

😆

Ive lost all appetite for this movie thanks to SLB releasing a new heroine name three times a day.
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lemony

its not confirmed yet! slb is now choosing between rakhi and bobby darling for leela's role. Bipasha was auditioned but ranveer was already taken for ram as per slb reports!