Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

F.R.I.E.N.D.S CC #28 Always Together (Page 77)

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Joined: 25 April 2009
Posts: 16223

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by su0612

@rosh... why i forgt u...

@partner... yaar jo b prblm h agar tujhe reson pta h so why u cant solve it...

i cant solve that useless reason  bilkul bakwas hain she left from the day me n rosh said something abt kunal Angry 
what the? really ' I'm really sorry yaarOuch

no need of sorry if that character just a part of the show means so much to her than her friends then i cant do anything 
its sad yaar , i don't want someone to be upset becoz of me Ouch

sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Joined: 11 March 2012
Posts: 18692

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by su0612

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by su0612

@rosh... why i forgt u...

@partner... yaar jo b prblm h agar tujhe reson pta h so why u cant solve it...

i cant solve that useless reason  bilkul bakwas hain she left from the day me n rosh said something abt kunal Angry 
okk then its ur wish...Ouch

i dont talk anything bad about him just cause of u her n suru jaan still this then sorry really sorry Angry else that guy makes me mad sorry again really sorry 
di i agree with ridz here. we were upset with kunal 's character but we made sure we didn't hurt his fans who are in this cc, but that day i dunno we foot and wrote something, i didn't know people would take this so seriously OuchI'm really sorry 

i guess we have tolerated a lot if anyone here bashes siddhi we will see it n ignore cant get hurt after all we are friends more than that i guess we havent seen each other but still love each other Ouch  
-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Joined: 25 April 2009
Posts: 16223

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by su0612

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by su0612

@partner ..mein abi tak wahi kar ri ho jo thodi der pahle kar ri thi...

btw u both knw where is anu???

ohk so thodi der pehle kya kar rahi thi ?? ROFL 

no i dont know but u have her no. na Message her Ouch
i msg her but u knw she leav this cc ... u knw the reson??? she didint tell me???Ouch

i know the reason Angry its fully useless reason Angry
anu left? why yaar? whats the reason? Confused

ya guess so she left reason The Great Kunal Chopra 

not sure but she never talked to me from the day we said something about him Dead
i remember she didn't talk to me after that day Ouch if i really hurt her, i wanna apologize yaarOuch

if u want to u can PM her but i am not i have already said a lot of sorry to her she gets angry on small n silly reasons i hate it still i have said sorry seeing i call her my sister Ouch

i dunno yaar what to say Confused upar se she call u sister phir bhi she is angry Ouch
i call ur suhani di di , if she says something about sidhi , i won't be angry yaar,  every one has their opinion , after all its just a fictional character Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy118_RiDdHi

sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Joined: 11 March 2012
Posts: 18692

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by su0612

@rosh... why i forgt u...

@partner... yaar jo b prblm h agar tujhe reson pta h so why u cant solve it...

i cant solve that useless reason  bilkul bakwas hain she left from the day me n rosh said something abt kunal Angry 
what the? really ' I'm really sorry yaarOuch

no need of sorry if that character just a part of the show means so much to her than her friends then i cant do anything 
its sad yaar , i don't want someone to be upset becoz of me Ouch

me too but what can we do Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-

sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Joined: 11 March 2012
Posts: 18692

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by su0612

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by su0612

@partner ..mein abi tak wahi kar ri ho jo thodi der pahle kar ri thi...

btw u both knw where is anu???

ohk so thodi der pehle kya kar rahi thi ?? ROFL 

no i dont know but u have her no. na Message her Ouch
i msg her but u knw she leav this cc ... u knw the reson??? she didint tell me???Ouch

i know the reason Angry its fully useless reason Angry
anu left? why yaar? whats the reason? Confused

ya guess so she left reason The Great Kunal Chopra 

not sure but she never talked to me from the day we said something about him Dead
i remember she didn't talk to me after that day Ouch if i really hurt her, i wanna apologize yaarOuch

if u want to u can PM her but i am not i have already said a lot of sorry to her she gets angry on small n silly reasons i hate it still i have said sorry seeing i call her my sister Ouch

i dunno yaar what to say Confused upar se she call u sister phir bhi she is angry Ouch
i call ur suhani di di , if she says something about sidhi , i won't be angry yaar,  every one has their opinion , after all its just a fictional character Ouch

ya thats more hurting sure everyone here has right to say anything Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Joined: 10 March 2012
Posts: 12924

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
arey me yahi ho... n okk... i ask her reason if this is not the reason...then i surely do some thing big... but if this is the reason then wat u want guys just tell me...
-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Joined: 25 April 2009
Posts: 16223

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by su0612

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by su0612

@rosh... why i forgt u...

@partner... yaar jo b prblm h agar tujhe reson pta h so why u cant solve it...

i cant solve that useless reason  bilkul bakwas hain she left from the day me n rosh said something abt kunal Angry 
okk then its ur wish...Ouch

i dont talk anything bad about him just cause of u her n suru jaan still this then sorry really sorry Angry else that guy makes me mad sorry again really sorry 
di i agree with ridz here. we were upset with kunal 's character but we made sure we didn't hurt his fans who are in this cc, but that day i dunno we foot and wrote something, i didn't know people would take this so seriously OuchI'm really sorry 

i guess we have tolerated a lot if anyone here bashes siddhi we will see it n ignore cant get hurt after all we are friends more than that i guess we havent seen each other but still love each other Ouch  
yes ridz i become Angry when i see sidhi/ keerti bashing here , but when its our friend who do this, i try to ignore that, coz they are my friends 

u know i was telling u yester day about leaving IF , i had similar but strong reasons, then i told my self, why am i being so immature, why should i take things so seriously ????then i m ok now 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy118_RiDdHi

sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Joined: 11 March 2012
Posts: 18692

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by su0612

arey me yahi ho... n okk... i ask her reason if this is not the reason...then i surely do some thing big... but if this is the reason then wat u want guys just tell me...

plzz ask her n what big ??
n if this is the reason i promise i am not going to talk to her again so such silly reason its hurts a lot 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
IF Addicts *Always OnLine* (Invites Only) 5#

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: GulaabiAakhein.   Replies: 1191   Views: 28948

GulaabiAakhein. 1191 28948 09 October 2011 at 3:27am by GulaabiAakhein.
Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Always Kabhi Kabhi

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -x-Reshu-x-   Replies: 1146   Views: 32637

-x-Reshu-x- 1146 32637 12 June 2011 at 3:53am by -x-Reshu-x-
IF Addicts *ALWAYS ONLINE* (Invites Only) 4#

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: GulaabiAakhein.   Replies: 1203   Views: 27573

GulaabiAakhein. 1203 27573 30 May 2011 at 9:07am by .VanishingDream
67th NMG IO Once an Arti fan, Always an Arti fan<3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Payal-15   Replies: 1183   Views: 48233

Payal-15 1183 48233 27 May 2011 at 6:01am by aysha_mayur
IF Addicts *ALWAYS ONLINE* (Invites Only) 3#

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: GulaabiAakhein.   Replies: 1198   Views: 26484

GulaabiAakhein. 1198 26484 15 April 2011 at 5:08am by .VanishingDream

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index