Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

F.R.I.E.N.D.S CC #28 Always Together (Page 106)

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Joined: 10 March 2012
Posts: 12924

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

Ham saath saath hai z tv ,Ram lakhan zee cinema pe ,aarkshan sony max ,bhagm bhag star gold ,singum star plus , bhagban utv mov ,
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLthanx for sharing...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--RockStar--

sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Joined: 11 March 2012
Posts: 18692

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by su0612

yaar partner.. agar BF ni dega to kun dega... ROFL

bhai bhi hain ROFL 
--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 63831

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

anyone ???
yes LOL
hi broHug<div></div>
hi riddhi Hug time kya ho raha hai uk and usa me
uk dunno but yaha 5 AM ke aas paas LOL
ok gd jaldi jaag jati ho and 10-11 am tak office jati hogi

</div><div>
par main soyi nahiLOL

m mo more office n mera birthday abhi shuru hua hainLOL
yo yo u rite jagate raho enjoy karate raho pir sham ko party karo and der saare gifts lete raho awesome

</div><div>
ya mera BF toh abhi se pagalon jaise gifts send kar raha hainLOL
abi jo bi mil raha hai lelo shadi ke baad kam hojayege ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

su369

sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Joined: 11 March 2012
Posts: 18692

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

anyone ???
yes LOL
hi broHug<div></div>
hi riddhi Hug time kya ho raha hai uk and usa me
uk dunno but yaha 5 AM ke aas paas LOL
ok gd jaldi jaag jati ho and 10-11 am tak office jati hogi

</div><div>
par main soyi nahiLOL

m mo more office n mera birthday abhi shuru hua hainLOL
yo yo u rite jagate raho enjoy karate raho pir sham ko party karo and der saare gifts lete raho awesome

</div><div>
ya mera BF toh abhi se pagalon jaise gifts send kar raha hainLOL
abi jo bi mil raha hai lelo shadi ke baad kam hojayege ROFL

i know ROFL but no shaadi waadi for more 4 years so chil Cool ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

su369--RockStar--

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Joined: 10 March 2012
Posts: 12924

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by su0612

yaar partner.. agar BF ni dega to kun dega... ROFL

bhai bhi hain ROFL 
haan wo h but wo BF jaise gifts ni denge na... dumbo...  ROFL ROFL ROFL
--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 63831

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by su0612

Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

Ham saath saath hai z tv ,Ram lakhan zee cinema pe ,aarkshan sony max ,bhagm bhag star gold ,singum star plus , bhagban utv mov ,

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFLthanx for sharing...LOL<div></div>
welcome ROFL and disc pe phool or kaate and jaan tere naam chal rahi hai ROFL ur disc pe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

su369

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Joined: 10 March 2012
Posts: 12924

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
sandwich bana k aati...brb...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy118_RiDdHi--RockStar--

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Joined: 10 March 2012
Posts: 12924

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
LOL  LOL LOL107 pgs...LOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
IF Addicts *Always OnLine* (Invites Only) 5#

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: GulaabiAakhein.   Replies: 1191   Views: 28975

GulaabiAakhein. 1191 28975 09 October 2011 at 3:27am by GulaabiAakhein.
Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Always Kabhi Kabhi

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -x-Reshu-x-   Replies: 1146   Views: 32658

-x-Reshu-x- 1146 32658 12 June 2011 at 3:53am by -x-Reshu-x-
IF Addicts *ALWAYS ONLINE* (Invites Only) 4#

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: GulaabiAakhein.   Replies: 1203   Views: 27580

GulaabiAakhein. 1203 27580 30 May 2011 at 9:07am by .VanishingDream
67th NMG IO Once an Arti fan, Always an Arti fan<3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Payal-15   Replies: 1183   Views: 48265

Payal-15 1183 48265 27 May 2011 at 6:01am by aysha_mayur
IF Addicts *ALWAYS ONLINE* (Invites Only) 3#

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: GulaabiAakhein.   Replies: 1198   Views: 26486

GulaabiAakhein. 1198 26486 15 April 2011 at 5:08am by .VanishingDream

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index