India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

siddhi 's relation with the new guy

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
hi , though as much as i would love to see a jealous kunal ..but still this presence  of another person be it in siddhi's life as sulekha ji's son ... or in kunal 's life ( hisdreaded past richa )...is something i simply dislike Dead...never wanted anyone to come in between my most favb couple sinal but since dat wont be possible knowing the BT trend Ouch...hence no us even wishing abt dat ...

so i was thinking dat wat type of relationship is siddhi gonna have with  this new guy ... defintely there wont be any romantic feelings from her side ...knowing siddhi very well nd how much she loves kunal ...nd no matter wat inspite of even getting divorced ...she will never be able to think abt anyone other dan kunal ..she is a one man woman ...

so i feel she will regard this new character as her good friend ...someone with whom she can open up ...even share her sorrows nd grief ...on the other hand this guy would surely have a soft corner for siddhi ...get romantically attracted towards her ..fall in love with her too...but it will only be one sided ...

nd maybe this guy mite also help the kids to untie sinal ...
dont really think he will be a grey character ...
but anything is possible with the cvs after all...
so in future they mite as well show this guy plotting up with richa ...nd making new plans not to let sinal unite Dead

still hoping this wouldnt be da case though ...

Edited by stuti123 - 06 August 2012 at 4:35am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

fasiha_rockssan_aishSinal_DevakshiarabicaDrivemecracy..PlayfulKiss..AnkitaKaran-Hima-Rishrabh-Rojaa-Aaliya_Fizznorzar

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I guess there may be a brotherly relationship...bcoz anand d will call sulekha nani... So sulekha is the mother of both siddhi and this guy...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaRishrabhstuti123

Rishrabh IF-Sizzlerz
Rishrabh
Rishrabh

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakvp

I guess there may be a brotherly relationship...bcoz anand d will call sulekha nani... So sulekha is the mother of both siddhi and this guy...

wish so Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fasiha_rocksarabica..PlayfulKiss..

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

hi , though as much as i would love to see a jealous kunal ..but still this presence  of another person be it in siddhi's life as sulekha ji's son ... or in kunal 's life ( hisdreaded past richa )...is something i simply dislike Dead...never wanted anyone to come in between my most favb couple sinal but since dat wont be possible knowing the BT trend Ouch...hence no us even wishing abt dat ...

so i was thinking dat wat type of relationship is siddhi gonna have with  this new guy ... defintely there wont be any romantic feelings from her side ...knowing siddhi very well nd how much she loves kunal ...nd no matter wat inspite of even getting divorced ...she will never be able to think abt anyone other dan kunal ..she is a one man woman ...

so i feel she will regard this new character as her good friend ...someone with whom she can open up ...even share her sorrows nd grief ...on the other hand this guy would surely have a soft corner for siddhi ...get romantically attracted towards her ..fall in love with her too...but it will only be one sided ...

so in future they mite as well show this guy plotting up with richa ...nd making new plans not to let sinal unite Dead

Agree Siddhi will only look at him as his friend.. the guy may love her but I want what you said in PINK to happen. The kids though 9yrs old, may not be able to do everything on their own,, they can take his help if he is a positive person and also Anokhi and Ishani can help as they know all about their Siddhi chachi. This way, the twins can get the help of some elders as well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fasiha_rocksarabicastuti123HitchHiker_

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

@red:same hereWink

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I dnt like the actor at all.Can't they find any other.Im sure he wil turn evil later if nt nw n help richa in sep sinal.His roles if supporting ones r mostly neg.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top