Barun going to Real Madrid

arnav101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok, its acctually not true that Barun is going to one of the most famous Football Club Real Madrid were greates Like Ronaldo, Bakhem played. and Cristiano Ronaldo is still playing. 

bt really Baruns Football skills r good, as a Football Fan( only thing i like besides Barun & IPK at present) only those 3 skills he did with his foot while playing(SBS) is not of a player who just playes football bt an actual skillful player

Barun really is a guy filled with talents  

Barun actually has very good skills in Football. what say guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshisarunrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am a Real Madrid supporter! And yes Barun Sobti is a good player! =) Have seen some clips of him playing... Edited by Arshisarunrocks - 11 years ago
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
👏Our own Cristiano Ronaldo 😊Edited by Arshig8 - 11 years ago
arnav101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadia-ali

what 3 skills???

3 free style skills, mostly used while u play street Football
shai77 thumbnail

Barun has all the right qualities that I'm looking for Man of my dreams...he's funny,family guy, sporty and very committed towards his career and not forgetting he loves his wife,Pashmeen alot...

arnav101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shai77

Barun has all the right qualities that I'm looking for Man of my dreams...he's funny,family guy, sporty and very committed towards his career and not forgetting he loves his wife,Pashmeen alot...

Barun is THE MOST IDEAL MAN THERE IS

millions of girls LOVES him bt he only LOVE the one LUCKY girl Pashmeen
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think barcelona wud want him over real Madrid.

Buh honestly speaking his footy skills are great, I'm an avid football supporter n have always played wiv my brothers.

Been to the premier league Matches before too.

He wud make a great footballer one day!
-Sukh- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnav101

Barun is THE MOST IDEAL MAN THERE IS

millions of girls LOVES him bt he only LOVE the one LUCKY girl Pashmeen

I dont wanna be a party basher, but seriously, how can we say that Barun is the perfect man. How much do we actually know this guy? I do understand that its the nature of us fangirls to overreact, but seriosuly, everything we know about him is SBB/SBS and interviews etc etc. Of course he will be presented in a good way there. No one starts to tell about all the bad things there...
justinb765 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes really, Barun in Real Madrid i will love to see him there 

Our hotwa looks great in White, just imagin He is wearing white and Scoring goals at the same time along side Ronaldo, now that would be a treat to watch 
justinb765 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sukh-

I dont wanna be a party basher, but seriously, how can we say that Barun is the perfect man. How much do we actually know this guy? I do understand that its the nature of us fangirls to overreact, but seriosuly, everything we know about him is SBB/SBS and interviews etc etc. Of course he will be presented in a good way there. No one starts to tell about all the bad things there...

u did bashed the party, as for some1, one can be perfect for u bt for others he/she might not be perfect, Not barun bt in ur real life, the one man u think is not Perfect for other That person can be the only thing Perfect in this not so perfect world. 

It can be overreacting to u bt might be very real to some1. Sry, if i offended u bt thats the truth Edited by justinb765 - 11 years ago