ArHi FF: My Prince Charming Th6 (Th 7 Link Pg1) - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats on the new thread. Loved the update and the cute ArHi moments. But I am scared about what will happen next. I am sure Khushi will be very angry with Arnav for not informing her about Rhea's call. Looking forward to the next update.Edited by leanne_1983 - 11 years ago
Congratulations n celebratns 4 new thread...cuming bak 2 update...i loved it...fish he 4got 2 tel hr abt hr imp clas (as i thot)..she purposely wore dt tshrt n pajama so dt arnav dnt feel bad 4 those bruises n lst thng no stupid RK...thnx 4 pm:-)
congo fr d new thread.. nd the update was awesome..
Congrats on the new thread!!!
Great update.
I cant believe arnav forgot to tell her about the extra classes! I hope it doesn't create an MU. 
Loved arnav's naughtiness and khushi mischiefs. 
Update soon.
wow...that was really awesome but the thing that he forgot is gonna trouble dem...
awww!!!!...that was a cute update!!...thnx 4 d pm..😊😊😊
I have a feeling Arnav forgetting the call isn't a good sign
Congrats on the new thread awesome and cute update loved it like the cute arhi scenes he wants kushi all time to himself aww love thier cute romance she got bruised by that heavy lehnga and she didn't tell aranv probably didn't want him to get him all worried. Arnav forgot to tell kushi rhea's call hope that wont cause too much problem thanks for the pm.Edited by shyperson - 11 years ago
thanks for the update
can't wait for more!!!
Very nyc update loved it thnx for da PM